Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
Androstadienone
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Androstadienone
04-29-2012 12:55 PM

(04-28-2012 4:16 PM)dbot Wrote:  Women are most happy when men are miserable, because it gives them the feeling of being needed for consolation and support.

(04-29-2012 11:17 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Thanks, professor.

That goes against every alpha-male mindset teachings, though. That if you are cocky/funny and happy, it means you have control over your own life, that you don't need that particular girl to be happy, therefore sexually attractive.

I think we're forgetting to make a distinction between established relationships and the initial attraction phase. In a marriage or Long Term Relationship, of course a woman will try to give consolation and support to her mate if he is feeling down and vice versa. We would be absolutely rotten partners if we didn't show empathy and support when the other needs it.

I could understand a woman not being attracted to a man who appears to be depressed. She may try to help or talk with you, but she would be motivated by sympathy and not attraction.

Musk
04-29-2012 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

04-29-2012 1:05 PM

(04-29-2012 12:55 PM)MuskCloud Wrote:  I think we're forgetting to make a distinction between established relationships and the initial attraction phase. In a marriage or Long Term Relationship, of course a woman will try to give consolation and support to her mate if he is feeling down and vice versa. We would be absolutely rotten partners if we didn't show empathy and support when the other needs it.

I could understand a woman not being attracted to a man who appears to be depressed. She may try to help or talk with you, but she would be motivated by sympathy and not attraction.

Musk

Thank you, Musky! That makes things more clear now.

Fly
04-29-2012 1:05 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

04-29-2012 1:45 PM

I think there are different kinds of attraction. A man who is self-possessed is attractive because he can take control, while a man who is needy can be attractive because he offers a woman a chance to be in control.
04-29-2012 1:45 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

05-07-2012 10:25 PM

So androstadienone raises cortisol in men also, we know that. I am prone to chronic cortisol arousal and I think the two are related in the depression I have after 7-8 hours of it on. I can receive social and physical validations when I wear it but it still doesn't change the fact that I feel tired and moody with periodic use. I hate to even write about this molecule in this sort of light cause I love the bonding effect it has and all of my major hits are cause this was always one of the ingredients used for it.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 3:45 AM by zerosix85.)
05-07-2012 10:25 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

05-08-2012 5:54 AM

This stuff never does bother me at all. I'll have to keep in mind how it affects other men though.

Well I'm on holidays and wearing 3 drops av ,some residual impi, 2 sprays glass and 150 mcg Androstadienone . I'll go wander the crowds and have a few coffees.

I have gotten tons of hits so far from men and women when I have coffee outside and they are down wind from me. Many turn around and wonder. I.ll have to keep in mind from reading this thread , how much Androstadienone is affecting this mix.
05-08-2012 5:54 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-08-2012 6:00 AM

(05-08-2012 5:54 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  This stuff never does bother me at all. I'll have to keep in mind how it affects other men though.

Well I'm on holidays and wearing 3 drops av ,some residual impi, 2 sprays glass and 150 mcg Androstadienone . I'll go wander the crowds and have a few coffees.

I have gotten tons of hits so far from men and women when I have coffee outside and they are down wind from me. Many turn around and wonder. I.ll have to keep in mind from reading this thread , how much Androstadienone is affecting this mix.

I just wrote about Androstadienone in my journal. It's great stuff. I have never used more then 80mcg total in a day though. What do you find it does to test subjects at the level? I was always lead to believe anything over 60mcg of over kill and didnt increase effects on women.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 6:01 AM by as33156.)
05-08-2012 6:00 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

05-08-2012 6:11 AM

Ok I'm out and will get back later. I'll add a few 40 mcg drops since I added the original 4 hours ago.

Later
05-08-2012 6:11 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

05-08-2012 8:44 AM

I'm thinking the active ingredient av is rather short lived since this mornings hits were better. Not a lot this aft. Could be just the glass or av leftovers.

That true Androstadienone does come out fast so I did get another 4 drops on when I did apply.

Added 2 sprays impi to the former and going back out there. I'm in the Czech republic walking up and down the little pathways do a tourist town .
05-08-2012 8:44 AM

Fishdude

Rep Post

05-08-2012 10:13 AM

Not a lot with the 2 sprays impi either. Seems like a clouds of Androstadienone negates the effects before the other mones. Well an edge wipe to add and we,ll see. A little Androstadienone 100 mcg was good but too much may over mellow.

We shall see
05-08-2012 10:13 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

05-12-2012 12:23 AM

I was wondering if anyone's tested androstadienone with pregnenolone? I've just started playing with neno again and I'm trying to figure out if the effect of the androstadienone is (slightly) reduced by the addition of neno, in the same way that neno antagonizes the effect of Alpha Androstenol. It might or might not. I figured I'd get some other opinions while I test.

Incidentally, I'm not sure I follow the "women like guys who are about to capitulate" line of reasoning.

I mean, if an alpha mone can intimidate a guy who is stressed we don't say that the alpha mone signals that the wearer is intimidated.

As I understand it, some primates will respect the pair bonds of other chimps within their group. The purpose of this respect may be to reduce intra-group conflict. Perhaps the "fukushima effect" is a matter of signaling to other men within smelling distance that you don't get between a dog and its food... metaphorically speaking. Because that's when fights happen.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 1:27 AM by wiserd.)
05-12-2012 12:23 AM

Share This Thread