Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
Androstadienone
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Androstadienone
08-15-2011 8:20 PM

(08-15-2011 3:26 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Androstadienone has a long term memory effect on women exposed to it. I believe because of these affect it causes in women the other mones like glace & AV/AM/NA also get logged into their long term memory.

I say no, Androstadienone is only effective in the moment and can be a negative bommerang hours later for some women and men.

Nice description, but it's gonzo. Androstadienone is good and can be really good with the right steering mones. EST and especially PEA (alone) for example is better as Androstadienone . But Androstadienone with EST is better as both alone.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 8:22 PM by JohnnyHard.)
08-15-2011 8:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

08-15-2011 9:20 PM

(08-15-2011 3:06 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  heya Fly ..

i think this one should be added ..

great work by K-train ... was it me who supported him ... Dirol

Pago

Heya, Pago. Thanks for the guide! It's really informative! Saved for my personal records! sideLol

(08-15-2011 3:26 PM)as33156 Wrote:  For me it when used Androstadienone with the other mones it becomes a bonding agent. They not only feel sexual because of the other mones you are wearing but they feel comfortable with this level of attraction.
Women just can't help it but to fall in love.

Thanks so much, as33156! Great review! Rep'ed.

(08-15-2011 8:20 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  I say no, Androstadienone is only effective in the moment and can be a negative bommerang hours later for some women and men.

Nice description, but it's gonzo. Androstadienone is good and can be really good with the right steering mones. Estratetraenol and especially PEA (alone) for example is better as Androstadienone . But Androstadienone with Estratetraenol is better as both alone.

Hey Johnny! Thanks so much for your insights!

Why do you say it is a bad boomerang?

EDIT: Do you mean it has that effect only when used solo?

Fly
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 9:26 PM by Fly So Hi.)
08-15-2011 9:20 PM

Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

08-15-2011 9:21 PM

(08-15-2011 8:20 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  I say no, Androstadienone is only effective in the moment and can be a negative bommerang hours later for some women and men.

Nice description, but it's gonzo. Androstadienone is good and can be really good with the right steering mones. Estratetraenol and especially PEA (alone) for example is better as Androstadienone . But Androstadienone with Estratetraenol is better as both alone.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by it being a negative boomerang later? Also, you're saying that estratetraenol alone or PEA alone are both better than androstadienone alone, but androstadienone with estratetraenol is better than just androstadienone? How does Androstadienone with Est measure up against PEA alone? I have only recently begun to experiment with androstadienone in Steve's Cohesion mix (which has been working wonderfully for my purposes) and will be testing PEA as soon as I am back in town to check my mailbox. I wonder how androstadienone would pair with PEA.
08-15-2011 9:21 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-16-2011 3:15 AM

I go by results my friend. It has worked for me and does what i have described. I have not had any negative boomerang effects you speak of. So to me what you have said is gonzo. But they do say mones don't work the same for everyone.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 3:17 AM by as33156.)
08-16-2011 3:15 AM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-16-2011 3:16 AM

Does Androstadienone affect straight guys at all?
08-16-2011 3:16 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-16-2011 3:30 AM

(08-16-2011 3:16 AM)fuzzcat Wrote:  Does Androstadienone affect straight guys at all?

The effect it had on me when wearing it was If fail asleep before taking a shower I noticed I was waking up from having bad dreams or feeling down for no reason. It was because my other mones in my mix wore off and Androstadienone seemed to last a lot longer. I wear 30mcg at a time. Once I got up and took a shower the feelings went away. I have yet to see a negative effect on other straight males around me. However, I don't wear it alone. I use it as a base for my mone mixes.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 3:45 AM by as33156.)
08-16-2011 3:30 AM

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2011 1:34 PM

I've used Love Scent Androstadienone but they seem to be quite lackluster except at higher doses, nearing 100 mcg or above.
The dosage may be miscalculation on my part though as i followed K-Train's dosing and it may only be half that. Best way would be to take a ml of fluid and measure the number of drops it gives out. I'll see if i can squeeze some time tomorrow to try.

The hits seem to be quite inconsistent for me though. might be the ovulation cycle phenomenon described in some posts.
08-16-2011 1:34 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2011 1:36 PM

i have not personally observed any male effect or self effect other than some "dullness" when used in excess of 120 mcg and in a taxi.

definitely not as blatant as est if at all but i'm not sure if its been tested by women on men. that would be interesting though.

(08-16-2011 3:16 AM)fuzzcat Wrote:  Does Androstadienone affect straight guys at all?
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 1:37 PM by mengster.)
08-16-2011 1:36 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-16-2011 1:58 PM

(08-16-2011 1:36 PM)mengster Wrote:  i have not personally observed any male effect or self effect other than some "dullness" when used in excess of 120 mcg and in a taxi.

definitely not as blatant as Estratetraenol if at all but i'm not sure if its been tested by women on men. that would be interesting though.

What does Estratetraenol do?

08-16-2011 1:58 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

08-16-2011 2:55 PM

In my experience Androstadienone seems to increase emotional access. This can be a good or bad thing, depending on what your current inner environment is like. I've had some tough stuff in my personal life lately that has had me all turned around emotionally, and I find that I lately experience some low moods when I use Androstadienone . This had never been the case in the past, when my overall moods were higher.
08-16-2011 2:55 PM

Share This Thread