Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An embarassing situation
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: An embarassing situation
11-15-2012 4:15 PM

Sometimes it's best just to take a few steps back and away from the situation. So you can adjust your thoughts and regain yourself. Don't stress yourself over which mone combo you want to use around a certain female target. Picking out targets for mones can backfire on you. You can end up obsessing over someone and all that crap when it is not really being welcomed by the other person. Don't fall into that emotional roller coaster, it's a rough ride..I've been there, I know. The only target you should be concerned about is yourself. Wear a combo that you like and don't worry about trying to impress people with it. If she likes you, she likes you..if she don't, she don't. It's her loss if nothing works out. Don't stress over it Dirol
11-15-2012 4:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-15-2012 4:31 PM

(11-15-2012 3:55 PM)phertest Wrote:  I understand that first post was a little assholish........

Thanks for your input so far everyone.

Glad you're still here. I was worried the flaming might chase you off. Way to show resolve !

Don't get offended but I have two serious questions.

Problems with your mother?
Are you a virgin? Don't be shy, I was till 20 or 21.
(course then I went on a rampage MUHAHAHAHAA!!)

I'm asking these because I don't understand the social dynamic which causes men to obsess with virgins.

Will you be mad the second time you screw her because she isn't a virgin anymore?
Maybe someone can fill in the blank?
Trophy hunters?
I don't get it. Someone help me out here.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 4:34 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-15-2012 4:31 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-15-2012 5:21 PM

phertest, if she's interested in you, then she probably deserves someone like you. In my opinion, A314 is too intimidating to attract young people. Try doing a spray of instant shine and ammo, and 15mcg of p74 and p83. When you're sure you're about to bag her, a spray of turn up the heat. When you decide to throw her out like a used tissue, wear 3-4 drops of A314 and then keep ignoring her, act like you're bored of her, until she cries. Then laugh at her and tell her how bad she smells and break up with her, preferably while you are driving so you can kick her out of the car and make her walk. And since you're worried about her becoming a slut, you then should bang all her friends and her mother and make her feel regret for letting those two guys finger her. Do this and she'll probably join a monastery.
11-15-2012 5:21 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-15-2012 5:28 PM

I think from the title of the thread and the first post that OP is just jealous, plain and simple. I think he said those assholish things to make it seem like he doesn't care as much as he clearly does. Since that is what I think is going on here I am not going to hate on him. But i will say this: OWN what you are saying and feeling. If this girl is what you want and you feel badly that someone else got there first, let me assure you that the first times aren't anything compared to what comes with a little experience. Just be confident and REAL. because you are acting conflicted I say start with a social like FB Glace or Hypnotica. I don't think you're ready for a heavy sexual or alpha mone.
11-15-2012 5:28 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-16-2012 5:32 AM

Okay Halo, yeah you're spot on... I try to make it seem like I dont gaf but I do and its pretty obvious by now. I'm seriously trying to figure her out... well last night she was apparently "cuddling" some guy in his car and possibly gave him a blowjob. I could see what was being written and it alluded to that and was thinking why doesn't she just deny it if its not true but she left it open even when accused. She was extremely drunk. I'm disappointed because I thought more of her but it seems she was just lying. If she knows she wouldnt do things like that in a drunken state why the hell does she keep getting drunk.

An interesting turn of events though... I posted on that reasonably attractive mutual friends (from the social event) wall and asked if she recieved her gift (which was payback for a pinch she sent me through another friend lol) and the girl I am after posted on my wall saying its been so long since we talked, and called me an affectionate name that I havent heard since the start of this year.

What should I do? When I give her attention she gets her head blown up and bounces, and when I dont give her attention it seems to make her jealous. I'm tired of these chilidish games!

Note that I've ignored her since the event and it seems like she caved first, good sign?? if she didn't care for me she wouldn't bother right? women -.-
11-16-2012 5:32 AM

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 5:34 AM

The world has over a million things you can play with, a person's feelings isn't one.

Here's some I used to read over when i wanted to start my conquest on getting out the friendzone. Still ongoing lol and currently reached a detour

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 5:36 AM by seeusmile.)
11-16-2012 5:34 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2012 6:10 AM

If you haven't talk so much how the hell can you jump to conclusions about BJ's and all from public wall posts? And even if she did that, why are you disappointed? Are YOU a virgin? Have you never had that kind of sexual interaction with other girls? Or didn't you try to, at least? You seem creepy jelous for someone who flirted with her friends in front of her, and specially for someone who hasn't a formal relationship whith her... :|

If you like her just go conquer her, no games flirting with her friends and pretending you don't gaf. Girls like a man who knows what he wants. Last time, you were seeing someone, and you keep talking about her not waiting for you yo tell her about your high status career goals (as if that's what would make her like you or not ppphhhh!). Didn't work right?

IMO You should just ask her out and have a great time together! Sex will come naturally, and if you like her you should not make it your goal!

Also keep in mind she can make whatever she wants with other guys. Even when and if she is your GF! Its not correct and I don't believe she'd do it, but if she did all you could do is breaking up with her, okay?

So what should you do IMO: make up your mind, ask her out like an adult, be sincere, build a GOOD relationship. You talk negatively: disappointed, take her virginity, make her feel cut, bang her... that's freaking weird for someone in love or even for a friend. I'd keep my distance from you if I was her TBH...

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-16-2012 6:10 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-16-2012 6:52 AM

I DID ask her out but she wasn't sure about me at first... we got closer and more affectionate towards eachother by the 3rd time we hung out which is when I should have at least kissed her, and the week after I got friendzoned. After that we didn't see eachother for MONTHS.

We still talk every now and then. But it was quite clear what was being alluded to on the public posts (friends of friends wall). Yeah, we'll see what happens. I shouldn't be this jealous and I've had sex twice but I've never been in a solid relationship.
11-16-2012 6:52 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-16-2012 8:39 AM

My honest opinion is that you should move on. Stay friends if you must. She is enjoying keeping you on the line. Find some other girls to hang out with. You can always circle back after she has finished with her games. And she keeps getting drunk and fucking around because she likes it!
11-16-2012 8:39 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-16-2012 8:55 AM

(11-16-2012 6:52 AM)phertest Wrote:  I DID ask her out but she wasn't sure about me at first... we got closer and more affectionate towards eachother by the 3rd time we hung out which is when I should have at least kissed her, and the week after I got friendzoned. After that we didn't see eachother for MONTHS.

We still talk every now and then. But it was quite clear what was being alluded to on the public posts (friends of friends wall). Yeah, we'll see what happens. I shouldn't be this jealous and I've had sex twice but I've never been in a solid relationship.

I agree with Halo.

It's probably best to move on.

I once had oneitis before as well.

Back in highschool there was this 3/4 asian 1/4 hispanic chick that I fell in love with. She initially rejected me hard explaining to others "No! I would never date him." However, over time I continuously updated my athletic prowess. It took all the way from that summer vacation up until the next Valentine's day and the giving of a one dollar rose for the Romance to finally reach ignition. It ended up in a few month relationship which definitely was worth it. Many great experiences.

I'd say, build yourself up to erase these jealousies and insecurities. If you build yourself up enough, there's no reason she wouldn't want to mess with you in a positive way or even date you.

Whatever she did with other guys, that was another day.

Today is today.

As long as you're healthy and you do the right things, a previous no can easily become a future yes.

P.S. You may have to do an hour of working out every day for the rest of your life to really increase your prospects in a dramatic fashion.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-16-2012 8:55 AM

Share This Thread