Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An embarassing situation
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: An embarassing situation
11-12-2012 4:56 PM

(11-12-2012 3:59 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Fingered and eaten out by two guys on the same night and she blames it on being drunk? Lol hamster.

Hamster? Shit I think I must have met some girls with Guinnea Pigs up there, and 1 or 2 with fucking sheep or goats! sideLol

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-12-2012 4:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2012 5:55 PM

Are u sure that shes Virgin? Dont believe in everything girls say....

Anyways you guys are really young and it sounds like you really just wanna bang her so do it and try not hurt her feelings even tho shes very young that experience with the 2 guys makes me think that shes is kinda slutish (no offense) and as long as u dont make her think u think shes slutish (sounds crazy but thats how girls work) you will be fine!!!
11-12-2012 5:55 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2012 4:47 AM

You see 'phertest' I'm going through the samething. So i can relate to you here We both have what we call.... 'Oneitis'

Defitintion from web ( (Pretty good article I recommend it)

Quick Definition: A "disease" (hence the "˜itis) where a man is stuck on one girl and feels that she is "the one," usually to the detriment of having any romantic relationship with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Definition:

Oneitis is the seduction community's play on "itis" as a disease to refer to when a guy falls hard for a girl, to the point of obsessing over her. It is often characterized by the guy making statements such as "she's the only one for me," "she's not like that," and "she's different from all the other girls."

A guy who has oneitis feels that he is in love with the girl and that no other girl can meet his needs in the way that she can. Sometimes the girl is his girlfriend and sometimes just a "best friend" that he is in love with. It can be a form of obsession.

I have always been bothered by the idea of "One-Itis" being a bad thing.

Before I complain about it or argue against it however, I want to be clear of the definition.

Does it mean

1. You are obsessed with a girl you haven't even dated.

2. You are obsessed with a girl that you used to date but broke up with.

3. You are obsessed with a girl you are dating.

For 1, this is just unhealthy I agree. However, I don't think it's bad to focus on a girl if she appears to be awesome. As long as you GO FOR IT.

For 2, totally depends on the circumstances of the break-up.

For 3, Not to be too sensitive or "unmanly" but what about "love".

Isn't it possible that you have found a girl who is very awesome. Loves stuff that you do (that girls typically don't love). Has a good sense of humor. Appreciates you for you, including your flaws. Sexy as hell, etc etc etc.

Just always confused me. Seems 90% of the guys I've came acrosss (save for a few wise men) attribute success directly to banging a girl and moving on..... Which I kinda see from you... however you adamant that you're going to stay with her after achieving your conquest which is banging her.

Interesting hamster article btw paradgimshift. Futhers my understanding of women who I group as 'Justifiers' which are women who justifies their action or behavior. For example having a one-night stand. 'It's just sex... it's not a big deal anyways.' hence the name 'justifiers'. Can see how they connect

Just like you... i've not only gotten around pheromones to play with and improve one's self. I also wanted to use it in hopes of attracting the girl who friendzoned me. Yes i had the jealousies from her stories about other guys..... and could not help myself think about her time to time because I feel like she's the one! Likewise she's a virgin as well. I wanted to get into the kissing and intimacy and sexual part as well. At times i felt like wanting to play jealousy plots to see how she'd react. As there was that theory 'You can't have jealousy without attraction'

At the end of the day i realised all im doing is manipulating her. I wouldn't be proud knowing I decieved her into attracting me through tricks and tools of seduction. I have my self respect and I really do care and value her. Infact alpha's don't need to chase. Most of the time they'd replace or natually having their crush coming to them through their character, confidence and charisma. One thing I took from the article was realizing that the world is full of beautiful and amazing women that you CAN meet.

At the moment.. i still have her at the back of my mind... but i really gotta start enjoying the fishing too to get to the 'fish' i love to catch.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 4:49 AM by seeusmile.)
11-13-2012 4:47 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-13-2012 12:56 PM

(11-13-2012 4:47 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  Just always confused me. Seems 90% of the guys I've came acrosss (save for a few wise men) attribute success directly to banging a girl and moving on.....

Women who inspired men are called "Muses". Your statement is a pretty thought provoking take on muses Smile. I'll venture a step further and say it is copulins that inspires men LOL.
11-13-2012 12:56 PM
Ace420fresh
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-13-2012 4:15 PM

(11-13-2012 4:47 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  You see 'phertest' I'm going through the samething. So i can relate to you here We both have what we call.... 'Oneitis'

Defitintion from web ( (Pretty good article I recommend it)

Quick Definition: A "disease" (hence the "˜itis) where a man is stuck on one girl and feels that she is "the one," usually to the detriment of having any romantic relationship with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Definition:

Oneitis is the seduction community's play on "itis" as a disease to refer to when a guy falls hard for a girl, to the point of obsessing over her. It is often characterized by the guy making statements such as "she's the only one for me," "she's not like that," and "she's different from all the other girls."

A guy who has oneitis feels that he is in love with the girl and that no other girl can meet his needs in the way that she can. Sometimes the girl is his girlfriend and sometimes just a "best friend" that he is in love with. It can be a form of obsession.

I have always been bothered by the idea of "One-Itis" being a bad thing.

Before I complain about it or argue against it however, I want to be clear of the definition.

Does it mean

1. You are obsessed with a girl you haven't even dated.

2. You are obsessed with a girl that you used to date but broke up with.

3. You are obsessed with a girl you are dating.

For 1, this is just unhealthy I agree. However, I don't think it's bad to focus on a girl if she appears to be awesome. As long as you GO FOR IT.

For 2, totally depends on the circumstances of the break-up.

For 3, Not to be too sensitive or "unmanly" but what about "love".

Isn't it possible that you have found a girl who is very awesome. Loves stuff that you do (that girls typically don't love). Has a good sense of humor. Appreciates you for you, including your flaws. Sexy as hell, etc etc etc.

Just always confused me. Seems 90% of the guys I've came acrosss (save for a few wise men) attribute success directly to banging a girl and moving on..... Which I kinda see from you... however you adamant that you're going to stay with her after achieving your conquest which is banging her.

Interesting hamster article btw paradgimshift. Futhers my understanding of women who I group as 'Justifiers' which are women who justifies their action or behavior. For example having a one-night stand. 'It's just sex... it's not a big deal anyways.' hence the name 'justifiers'. Can see how they connect

Just like you... i've not only gotten around pheromones to play with and improve one's self. I also wanted to use it in hopes of attracting the girl who friendzoned me. Yes i had the jealousies from her stories about other guys..... and could not help myself think about her time to time because I feel like she's the one! Likewise she's a virgin as well. I wanted to get into the kissing and intimacy and sexual part as well. At times i felt like wanting to play jealousy plots to see how she'd react. As there was that theory 'You can't have jealousy without attraction'

At the end of the day i realised all im doing is manipulating her. I wouldn't be proud knowing I decieved her into attracting me through tricks and tools of seduction. I have my self respect and I really do care and value her. Infact alpha's don't need to chase. Most of the time they'd replace or natually having their crush coming to them through their character, confidence and charisma. One thing I took from the article was realizing that the world is full of beautiful and amazing women that you CAN meet.

At the moment.. i still have her at the back of my mind... but i really gotta start enjoying the fishing too to get to the 'fish' i love to catch.

I couldn't of said it better myself!!! that's pure knowledge and wisdom!!
respect.
11-13-2012 4:15 PM

John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-14-2012 1:38 AM

OP who sounds like a little boy throwing a temper tantrum because he got his feelings hurt.
"Take her virginity" ? Seriously OP?

If I heard you talking about my little sister or daughters like that I'd drag you outside and piledrive you on the cold hard concrete. Game OVER.
Perhaps you should spend some time meditating on your OBVIOUS negative attitudes towards women.

Then learn to dance. Women LOVE to dance and men generally feel awkward dancing.
This will give you a nice edge AND improve your ability to "put yourself out there" without being frozen worrying how others view you.
I have never had a girl decline dancing as they usually have to drag men to the dance floor.

(EDIT) posts like the OP made are hardly the sort of spin this forum needs "want her to feel cut" and "take her virginity" are offensive and makes me even more apprehensive about posting any recognizable personal details here, lest I be associated with this sort of misogynistic attitude,
this thread reflects badly on the entire pheromone world and I cannot state my feelings strongly enough though I have tried

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 2:23 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-14-2012 1:38 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-14-2012 9:34 AM

OP is as misogynistic as wanting a lesbian repellant.

Thats great advice about dancing. Its all about communicating with women. I know i need to dance more.

I know ive been there. Before i was deeply hurt when one relationship ended. I had an idea what went wrong afterwards. I could see all the tell tale signs if i was more observant. I would do things very differently today.

I was hurt and bitter.

And yeah i was misogynistic.

I know i was confused because i thought things were great and i had a wtf just happened moment.

But i did what i could to improve myself. Thats why im here.
11-14-2012 9:34 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-14-2012 10:17 AM

(11-14-2012 9:34 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  OP is as misogynistic as wanting a lesbian repellant.

Thats great advice about dancing. Its all about communicating with women. I know i need to dance more.

On the first point I think you are confusing disdain for adultery being committed under his nose in his house with misogyny. He has elevated this girl and her family of 13 from famine/poverty status to "livin it up" and this is how she treats him.
Were it my wife I would deal with it in an entirely more draconian manner.
ENTIRELY.

On the second point, dancing and singing are both talents which tug at women's heart strings. Like ENGAGE TRACTOR BEAM !!
With all the fuss about KINO being made here, you would expect the various activities occurring on the dance floor to get more emphasis.

I understand other members who have been here longer posted replies and were apparently not offended by OP, perhaps I have overstepped.
Let me clarify.
Men who get "friendzoned" have often done it to themselves. I've done it to MYSELF. I was mad at the woman, but this did not help me. I am older and more experienced now and understand that I did it to myself, and that the resentment I felt towards her was really disappointment in my own inability to "make it happen" if you will.
I get the impression that the OP has some sense of entitlement, like he was owed first dibs and is mad because he thinks she cheated him in something which should have been his. Instead I would suggest that he cheated himself and is assigning blame instead of manning up.
This is a destructive behavior for all involved and cannot help him in whatever uber mega value career he alleges to be heading towards. It probably won't be his fault when he fails at that too.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 10:35 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-14-2012 10:17 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-14-2012 10:40 AM

You didnt overstep. This is pherotruth and its uncensored. Your opinion is still valid and it made me re evaluate my perspective. Too often we get caught up in objectifying or de humanizing our experience. It happens. Have to remember a girl is a daughter to someone.

In both cases with the op and your friend Pheromones will help but the key is manning up and be congruent with the signal.

In both cases they are faced with some ridiculous situations. How they deal with it is still up to them no matter what theyre wearing.

As you said if it was you youd deal with it in a draconian fashion.

You would do exactly what your friend needs to do.

The OP needs to be honest with what he wants. Once he does that he will have more success. Maybe not with this girl but definitely another one.
11-14-2012 10:40 AM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2012 12:00 PM

So you've really made a challenge out of this? Your mission is to make her feel like shit while you get your jollies by taking her virginity?
You really need to grow up. There are laws out there that protect women from vultures like you.
11-14-2012 12:00 PM

Share This Thread