Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An embarassing situation
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: An embarassing situation
11-14-2012 4:05 PM

You'd feel a lot better about yourself if you didn't try to hurt her feelings.
11-14-2012 4:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-15-2012 5:03 AM

I still don't understand why I'm getting attacked for this. Yeah I do want her to feel like she missed out but thats part of the process of getting her, don't you guys get it?

Of course taking her virginity would be awesome... after all, some guys fingered her and ate her out WHILE SHE WAS DRUNK and she regretted it later. If she gave me a chance none of that would have happened?! So whats wrong with it?

And yes, I did get myself friendzoned. It was my fault. I didn't make moves fast enough on her, had she waited the week after it definitely would have happened but she got busy. I can't help it but feel like kicking their asses
11-15-2012 5:03 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-15-2012 8:20 AM

(11-15-2012 5:03 AM)phertest Wrote:  I still don't understand why I'm getting attacked for this.

Well figure it out. You came here to learn.

Didn't you ???

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-15-2012 8:20 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-15-2012 8:47 AM

(11-15-2012 5:03 AM)phertest Wrote:  I still don't understand why I'm getting attacked for this. Yeah I do want her to feel like she missed out but thats part of the process of getting her, don't you guys get it?

Of course taking her virginity would be awesome... after all, some guys fingered her and ate her out WHILE SHE WAS DRUNK and she regretted it later. If she gave me a chance none of that would have happened?! So whats wrong with it?

And yes, I did get myself friendzoned. It was my fault. I didn't make moves fast enough on her, had she waited the week after it definitely would have happened but she got busy. I can't help it but feel like kicking their asses

I believe there is a miscommunication taking place.

I'd advise to pretend that what happened to her that one night never did unless she is to bring it up on her own.

The memory may influence you to act for the wrong reasons from your and her past.

It'd be best if you were seeking to actually do this endeavor for a legitimate reason such as "wanting to get to know her better".

Let's also pretend she isn't a virgin.

Either way should not matter.

You are just seeking to get closer to this female.

What happens happens.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-15-2012 8:47 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-15-2012 9:33 AM

(11-12-2012 7:26 AM)phertest Wrote:  I've been told I'm an attractive guy.

Well, I wasn't too interested in her, due to the distance and I WAS seeing someone else at the time but I am really interested in her now,

I'm also pursuing a VERY high status profession -- I wanted to reveal this to her the week I got friendzoned. I told her I had something to tell her and to wait before she made up her mind but she wouldn't give me a chance.

I am not really giving too much of a shit atm at the outcome, its her loss...

I was thinking about adding some copulins, some A-THDOC, whatever else that would move this from a bs platonic "friendship" to a minimum hookup.

She is a virgin, but has been fingered and eaten out before by 2 guys in one night, she enjoyed it but said it would have never happened if she wasn't drunk... I got pretty pissed when she told me that, and I admit, I was jealous because she never gave me a chance and was OK with that happening to her >.<

Well I can tell that she is a freak in the making, shes going to get hooked on sex and I'm pretty keen to bang her and take her virginity.

(11-15-2012 8:47 AM)Androaura Wrote:  
(11-15-2012 5:03 AM)phertest Wrote:  I still don't understand why I'm getting attacked for this. Yeah I do want her to feel like she missed out but thats part of the process of getting her, don't you guys get it?

I believe there is a miscommunication taking place.

What happens happens.

Mixup? I'd say more like a kid that thinks to highly of himself and feels that he was entitled to this girl, is pissed off because he didn't get his way and wants to get even with her for the injustice he thinks she dealt him.

Decent guys don't tell stangers that they want to make a girl feel cut, bang her and TAKE her virginity, at least not about a girl they actually care for.

Ladies care to chime in and let phertest and Androaura know how far he gets and what happens? sideLol

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Mate you're making a bad impression here. I understand you're young and don't want to look sentimental in front of men here... but you've done worst see? and sometimes a woman must step in... THIS is what you have to ask yourself and possibly explain to us, as its pretty unclear (at least to me):

Do you really like this girl a lot and intend to proceed to a relationship with her?

If yes, stop thinking about making her feel bad and start thinking about making her feel GOOD, so you start with the right foot.

If not, just leave her ALONE. She's already feeling bad about giving too much. So don't be the clown who takes her virginity as a trophy and walks away when he looses interest. She can only give it once! Let it be with someone who loves her and cares for her!

edit - Lol Mark I posted before I saw your post. I was slowly writing in my android phone P

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 11:07 AM by Akelah.)
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-15-2012 11:10 AM

If you really like this girl, then why can't you stop trying to control the outcome? If you really like her, then why can't you just leave her alone WITHOUT making her feel like shit?

It sounds to me like you are trying to force her to like you and have sex with you. That aint cool man! Forced love or forced sex isn't real at all.
Wouldn't it feel so much better if the girl actually did love you and really did want to have sex with you? Of course it would!

Stop trying to force it!

I think that is why you get such a negative reaction here. We are here to help people and to help ourselves. Mones are a fun playful tool, not torture devices to hurt and cut people.
11-15-2012 11:10 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-15-2012 11:33 AM

First off phertest: You're coming off as an asshole. Believe me, I was in a horrible situation earlier this year, but never did I want to get back at her for revenge by taking things that were precious to her. A girls virginity, IMO (old school thinking) is very important for her. If she feels bad that she made a mistake one night under the influence of alcohol, who are you to fuck her over literally and figuratively?

I know you're getting grilled by the other members on the forum, but they have a point you're not getting. You fucked up, you got yourself friendzoned, you didn't take the initiatives, why are you going to punish and fuck her emotions up because of you being a beta male?

You need to get over a couple of things:

1. She didn't give you a chance because you were/are a beta male, in a beta mindset, and YOU put her on a pedastool and continue to do so, albeit a little negatively.
2. No pheromone combination in the world is going to magically attract her to you. That's why you change your mindset and learn game. Even then, you should do it for the betterment of yourself instead of getting at a girl because she had 2 drunken hook ups in one night. That's her business. Not yours.
3. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. IF she had waited.. you've got to be kidding man. You have given her no reason to wait for you. At all.

The process of getting her isn't making her feel like she missed out, stand above the crowd and evolve yourself. Become interesting, funny, witty, charming. She will feel like she's missing/missed out because you're an awesome dude, not a jackass trying to screw her over because of some mysoginistic views.

I think you're a little pressed on her and are upset that random dudes got sexual with her before you had the opportunity to even touch her. Regardless: there is a lot of things wrong with your point of view.

The journey is about growing yourself, and becoming the guy other guys envy and girls crave. You won't get there with your current view.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-15-2012 11:33 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-15-2012 12:31 PM

Take it as constructive criticism.

You didnt make her feel comfortable enough.

Work on that.

Youre hurt and it shows.

Work on that because this will translate to your body language. Women pick up on a ton of details. You say you dont give a shit but you do and maybe you come across as needy.

Quit acting like shes the prize. You just needed one chance to brag that you are going for a high status job. If she only knew that she would fall for you.

Take a step back. What do you really want?

My friends brother is hung up on a girl. Lol shes also a virgin. Friend zoned. Recently he says he just wants to hit it and quit it. But he never escalates. My friend and i agree hes still hung up on her.

Take from all the feedback that there is some work that needs to be done on your part.
11-15-2012 12:31 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-15-2012 3:55 PM

okay. I understand that first post was a little assholish, but I genuinely do care for her. Let me expand a little on the situation...

At the social event where I last saw her, she did give me little sideways glances. The guests (of which I was one) had to leave about 2 hours into it while the rest of the function continued (dinner, dancing, etc) for their accomplishments as part of her school year. Anyway, that night I made it a point to get respect out of her friends, I shook their hands, made myself sociable, and was DEFINITELY getting respect/attraction hits from guys and girls.

But I made sure I also didn't chase after her or pedestal her, and made it blatantly clear that I could do fine without her. She seemed to glance at me when I walked past her, talked with any of her friends, some chick even fell over while she was walking down the stairs and she was looking at me instead of the action. She also noticed me having a pretty lively conversation with one of her reasonably attractive female friends. Apart from the long gaze with my hand on her shoulder in another area of the venue, she would always turn around when I spoke to others or walk past her. She glanced at me several times but looked away when our eyes met. That's why I'm still NOT sure if this was attraction or not... but even if it was, I had no way of escalating that quickly anyway in a crowded venue with unfamiliar people to me. These were all her classmates but they were definitely showing me respect.

I can tell most of the guys were envious of my rock solid confidence in talking to her, her friend showed me a couple guys that liked her on facebook and they were the ones giving me smirks and stares. Anyway, she hasn't spoken to me since then but I hope I've intrigued her enough from this point to at least wonder about me... I'll be far more upbeat and sort out a killer pheromone bomb until next time. Hopefully within the next week or so. I also DO have a life, and I suspect she may stalk my profile from time to time because sometimes she likes those stupid swag photos but makes passive aggressive statuses towards guys, but usually when other hot girls flirt/chat with me on my wall publically. She knows my massive career goals and also my life goal (freedom), but I don't know if she even gives a shit about all that.

Well if she doesnt then yeah, I'll move on but I feel like there is something that isn't being communicated at the moment. Whether its complete disinterest or underlying feelings that may have been brought to the surface at the event.

Thanks for your input so far everyone.
11-15-2012 3:55 PM

Share This Thread