Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

An Unfortunate Announcement
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1823
Thanks received:
4764 thanks in 1970 posts

An Unfortunate Announcement
10-08-2010 10:48 AM

I'm sure that some of you have noticed that Bella is no longer an administrator of the forum and that Tisha is completely gone.

And, I believe that you are owed an explanation of what's happened and why.

I am posting as myself rather than using the Forum Staff account, because I am providing only my own account and view of what transpired, and not a collective effort with all parties involved contributing to the announcement and explanation. It would not be fair to Tisha or Bella to post under the Forum Staff account, which could be construed as suggesting that these are also their opinions or that they even agree.

Apparantly there had been a growing rift between Bella and myself for some time that finally ripped at the seems and became insurmountable and unresolvable.

We had reached a point where Bella and I both agreed that we could no longer work together, and it was clear that one of us would have to leave.

Tisha, as wonderful as she is, tried her best to moderate the situation and didn't want to see either of us go, saying that if either of us left she would also leave.

It has always been our policy that all administrators are equal and have an equal say in decisions that affect the forum, but in this case we were at odds: Renny had just got married, is trying to settle into his new life and hasn't been around to follow the situation or weigh in. That left the 3 of us, and Tisha choose to remain neutral. So it was down to Bella and I.

Early on in the dispute, when I first realized that there could be no resolution and to do what I thought best, I resigned my administrative position and posted a resignation announcement in the Club House, only to wake up the next morning and find that I'd been reinstated as an administrator and that my announcement had been moved into moderation. Since I had already tried to resign but that was unacceptable it meant that Bella had to go.

I know that many of you think the world of Tisha and Bella and are probably distraught at what's happened. I am truly am sorry for how this turned out as well, and wish we could have resolved things and it could have turned out different. But, these were issues that were never going to be resolved and guaranteed that we could no longer come together as a team. For the good of the members and the forum, there had to be a parting of ways.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-08-2010 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3314 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: An Unfortunate Announcement
10-08-2010 3:38 PM

(10-08-2010 10:48 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I'm sure that some of you have noticed that Bella is no longer an administrator of the forum and that Tisha is completely gone.

And, I believe that you are owed an explaination of what's happened and why.

I am posting as myself rather than using the Forum Staff account, because I am providing only my own account and view of what transpired, and not a collective effort with all parties involved contributing to the announcement and explanation. It would not be fair to Tisha or Bella to post under the Forum Staff account, which could be construed as suggesting that these are also their opinions or that they even agree.

Apparantly there had been a growing rift between Bella and myself for some time that finally ripped at the seems and became insurmountable and unresolvable.

We had reached a point where Bella and I both agreed that we could no longer work together, and it was clear that one of us would have to leave.

Tisha, as wonderful as she is, tried her best to moderate the situation and didn't want to see either of us go, saying that if either of us left she would also leave.

It has always been our policy that all administrators are equal and have an equal say in decisions that affect the forum, but in this case we were at odds: Renny had just got married, is trying to settle into his new life and hasn't been around to follow the situation or weigh in. That left the 3 of us, and Tisha choose to remain neutral. So it was down to Bella and I.

Early on in the dispute, when I first realized that there could be no resolution and to do what I thought best, I resigned my administrative position and posted a resignation announcement in the Club House, only to wake up the next morning and find that I'd been reinstated as an administrator and that my announcement had been moved into moderation. Since I had already tried to resign but that was unacceptable it meant that Bella had to go.

I know that many of you think the world of Tisha and Bella and are probably distraught at what's happened. I am truly am sorry for how this turned out as well, and wish we could have resolved things and it could have turned out different. But, these were issues that were never going to be resolved and guaranteed that we could no longer come together as a team. For the good of the members and the forum, there had to be a parting of ways.
Thanks for the info Mark, its sad to see these great personalities that have been distanced from the forum i wish them and your self all the very best for the future in this world as we all hope for a better tomorrow and just keep on keeping on and do what we have to do until one day we may all become one, cheers terry Ok

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
10-08-2010 3:38 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

11-18-2010 6:21 AM

Confused Why does this always happen? Seems to be a theme running from androtics forum and here and others.
Are they still active on the forum or have they gone for good? or is it purely for administration?

Just ive been away for a while and came back to find there gone.

But I guess its best not to fight the tide and just go with the flow.
11-18-2010 6:21 AM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
369 thanks in 99 posts

12-01-2010 8:31 AM

(11-18-2010 6:21 AM)luksti Wrote:  Confused Why does this always happen? Seems to be a theme running from androtics forum and here and others.
Are they still active on the forum or have they gone for good? or is it purely for administration?

Just ive been away for a while and came back to find there gone.

But I guess its best not to fight the tide and just go with the flow.

Tisha has always contributed regularly to the AD forums. As for bella, I see her there every once in a while.
12-01-2010 8:31 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 54 posts

12-04-2010 3:08 PM

(11-18-2010 6:21 AM)luksti Wrote:  Confused Why does this always happen? Seems to be a theme running from androtics forum and here and others.

Mones and forums can be a volatile mix: nekid members posting while under the influence sometimes leads to the cyber equivalent of a bar fight.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
12-04-2010 3:08 PM

spastikm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-12-2010 3:21 PM

I love that this forum strives to be transparent/impartial source for pheromone information,
however the fact that vendors and non-vendors alike seem to have trouble keeping it together really undermines the credibility of the people involved and brings up the questions if pheromones work so well why all the smoke and mirrors?
12-12-2010 3:21 PM
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

12-12-2010 3:50 PM

Where's the smoke and mirrors? I stepped in and explained what happened and why. You've been registered on this forum for 9 months and this is your first and only contribution?

I could hve gone into further detail as to the why about Bella being gone, but to be blunt, it was a private dispute and not really anyone else's concern.

And, just how has her being gone negatively impacted the forum, in any way?

In the year that Bella was an admin here, did you ever see any discount offers from any Pheromone Companies? NO you did not! Why? Because I was crippled in my abilities to negotiate anything with any vendors, because everything had to be agreed upon by all admins, and the amount of back-and-forth discussions that she insisted upon made it impossible to negotiate anything. And, neither her nor the other admins were willing to try to work anything out with vendors themselves.

I would say that things have actually improved, and we now have more to offer our members.
12-12-2010 3:50 PM
spastikm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-12-2010 4:46 PM

the smoke and mirrors are the skeezy, manipulative sales tactics that have become commonplace in the pheromone industry.

It may be my first post, but I've read a lot
and I thought this forum was about pheromones not pheromone industry politics

bottom line is most people joined simply to know what works and what doesn't
and anything else is a possible detractor
check your ego at the door brah ;)
12-12-2010 4:46 PM
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

12-12-2010 7:24 PM

(12-12-2010 4:46 PM)spastikm Wrote:  the smoke and mirrors are the skeezy, manipulative sales tactics that have become commonplace in the pheromone industry.

It may be my first post, but I've read a lot
and I thought this forum was about pheromones not pheromone industry politics

bottom line is most people joined simply to know what works and what doesn't
and anything else is a possible detractor
check your ego at the door brah ;)

Gee, we sell absolutely nothing on this forum, nor are we involved in any company that does sell pheromones, so you're little smoke and mirrors statement was rather uncalled for, at least it was if it was directed at this forum.

You brought up the politics issue with the statement about not being able to hold it together, I simply rersponded.

As far as what people join this forum for, that wasn't exactly correct either. It may be why you joined, but many of our members are VERY experienced with pheromones, have been using them for years, and are not here to find our what works and what doesn't, but because we don't blow smoke up their asses, are far more open than the other forums and they can freely discuss just about anything they want. You suggestion that anything not relating to which pheromones work and which ones don't are distractions is one that I'd be willing to bet a great number of our members would disagree with you on.

As for telling me to check my ego, I'll assume that was meant jokingly, as I just tried to respond to your intitial post, and show that we've not really had trouble keeping it together, and if anything, have more to offer now than before.
12-12-2010 7:24 PM

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

12-13-2010 6:46 AM

I dont know if my original question was awnsered properly. Do they post on here any more as memebrs not admin. was just curious it they were banned or somthing?

as for the website it think its awsome, and as long as there is a place to freely descuss the topic and plausability of various pheramones and their useage, I think its great.

the testing and discunts are a great addition. well done.
12-13-2010 6:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Androtics Direct 11 3,915 04-04-2015 3:44 AM
Last Post: kimosabe