Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

An Unfortunate Announcement
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

RE: An Unfortunate Announcement
12-13-2010 7:51 AM

(12-13-2010 6:46 AM)luksti Wrote:  I dont know if my original question was awnsered properly. Do they post on here any more as memebrs not admin. was just curious it they were banned or somthing?

Neither one posts here anymore, nor have they been back, but they were not banned and could still post here if they wanted too.

The only members that have ever been banned here were Diane, Domnk and the spammer who registered with 2 different usernames, then entered into a discussion with himself about how great a product was that he was an affiliate for.

And, Bella was the one that pushed the hardest for banning Diane, then did so. She also made a unilateral decision to ban Domnk at the same time she banned Diane, for reasons that she couldn't substantiate, and without discussing it with the other admins beforehand.
12-13-2010 7:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

12-13-2010 8:38 AM

Thanks for clearing that up.
I always wondered why Dianne was banned yet people are saying that she sells good stuff? take it personal issues again.
well as long as theres an open forum i guess thats all that matters, I think most people have good input and add when needed.
12-13-2010 8:38 AM
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 65 posts

12-13-2010 9:31 AM

There were actually several reasons why Diane was banned, including attacking and trying to discredit Tisha at every opportunity, as well as Androtics. Then, after she started her company she acted like the forum was an advertising platform for her company.

It's kind of a fine line: while it's great to have vendors participate in the forum and they can offer a great deal of insight into pheromones, we do understand that their reasons for being here are to promote their company and products, and we can't allow them to do so by trying to discredit their competition or at the expense of others.
12-13-2010 9:31 AM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

02-14-2011 2:16 PM

Oh, that's too bad to hear. I haven't been around so I have no idea what's been going on, but I hope Tisha and Bella come back, even if it's not in an official capacity.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-14-2011 2:16 PM
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

01-11-2012 5:16 AM

Ok then, Domnk here... so why was my ban removed and my old account left as Unregistered?
And the post by Mark were I was called both a plagiarist, and a hacker of this site, removed?

This site was bookmarked on my computer and I click it after a couple years to come back to find the site actually shows up. Am I banned, is it an error, or is this some kind of correction of a false accusation?

Not trying to be rude or anything, but that seems a bit odd, and the whole situation was incredibly defamatory to my character. Was just a bit hurt by it.

'Unregistered' now:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Hello-everyone--1187
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 5:19 AM by Domnk.)
01-11-2012 5:16 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1824
Thanks received:
4769 thanks in 1971 posts

01-11-2012 7:27 AM

I removed the ban after Bella and Tisha left, becuase I don't think you should have been banned in the first place and was not the one that banned you.

There was no post made calling you a hacker or plagarist, and especially not by me, nor was anything deleted. This is the only post in which your name was even mentioned:

(12-13-2010 7:51 AM)Forum Staff Wrote:  And, Bella was the one that pushed the hardest for banning Diane, then did so. She also made a unilateral decision to ban Domnk at the same time she banned Diane, for reasons that she couldn't substantiate, and without discussing it with the other admins beforehand.

As to why the account was left unregistred, well that's pretty simple: Bella banned and deleted it. When she left I lifted the ban, but had no way of restoring a deleted account and password. I thought that by lifting the ban if you were to ever venture back and found you could actually get in that I was showing good will. But, from the post above and the untrue accusations maybe I was wrong.

I do agree that you were unnecessarily defamed, but it was not by me and I did my best to clear it up by advising that the reasons Bella claimed for banning you couldn't be substantiated, without actually stating her reasons, because I knew at least the hacking claim was not true. But, I was NOT the person that made that claim and don't appreciate you claiming otherwsie!

It's your call, I've extended an olive branch in unbanning you and feel that in doing so shown that I didn't believe the accusations that were used to justify the ban in the first place, you can take it as such and know that you are welcome here, or continue being upset over what another admin did without approval over 2 years ago, who is no longer even an admin or active member here.

If you do want to participate, I can now restore your name and new user ID to the 18 posts that you previously made. And, if you choose to do so, I don't expect an apology for the false accusations, but will expect you to let go of any hurt or spite that you still have, or at least channel it toward the right person.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-11-2012 7:27 AM
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

01-11-2012 9:07 AM

I did not post on here to either vent or ruffle feathers, just wanted to figure out what happened. I wasn't trying to make you out as the bad guy, I was just responding to a post that was put up right after I was banned (which turns out wasn't deleted, just had to use archive.com to find the Thread, as I knew where the thread location was back then). We were banned at the same time, so the post, I believed, about Diane and another member was an indirect reference to me.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-We-regret-t...ur-members

"Another member who was also banned, had somehow gained unauthorized access to the 'Name That Molecule' forum, which had to this point been accessible by Trusted Members only. He was found trolling through that forum without permission. None of the admins had admitted him to that forum nor given him the password. It was also discovered that he had made several posts, both here and at PheroTalk, that were passed off as his own but were written by someone else."

As I am on both Pherotalk and was on here, and the only people that have been banned were Diane, me, and a spammer it made sense it was me.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was accusing you of making the accusations. Though yes admittedly the hurt was directed at you more-so for the post, but killing the messenger and all that, apologies.

And thank you for lifting the ban and fixing what was done, I don't want to seem that I'm ungreatful for that. I would like to participate here again yes, it is a good forum.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 9:09 AM by Domnk.)
01-11-2012 9:07 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, mark-in-dallas, paradigmshift, shadowknight, idontknow

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

01-11-2012 9:29 AM

(01-11-2012 9:07 AM)Domnk Wrote:  We were banned at the same time, so the post, I believed, about Diane and another member was an indirect reference to me.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-We-regret-t...ur-members

"Another member who was also banned, had somehow gained unauthorized access to the 'Name That Molecule' forum, which had to this point been accessible by Trusted Members only. He was found trolling through that forum without permission. None of the admins had admitted him to that forum nor given him the password. It was also discovered that he had made several posts, both here and at PheroTalk, that were passed off as his own but were written by someone else."

As I am on both Pherotalk and was on here, and the only people that have been banned were Diane, me, and a spammer it made sense it was me.

You are correct in that the post you linked to was naming you and I had completely forgotten about that post. But, also look at who it was signed by. As an admin team everything is and was made by admin majority vote, but Bella and Tisha had banding together and supported anything the other wanted, and nothing that I wanted. My votes never accounted to anything, as it was more of a 2 against 1, and Renny just kind of went with the flow.

It was an untrue accusation, and was made by the forum staff, meaning all admins at the time. I'll apologize for that post, but you should also know that I didn't agree with it, was not the one that posted it, but was the minority vote in the matter.

If you take a look around at what's happened since the days when they were admins, I think you'll have to agree that the forum has come a long way and is far better than it was, and we do a lot more for our members.

Let's leave the past in the past, and move forward knowing that there were errors and injustices done, but that we've done what we could to rectify them, while remaining true to our promise of non-censorship. Fair enough?

And, as it looks like you are already in agreement, I will restore your name and user ID to the 18 posts that should be credited to you, and back date your member registration to the date of the first post.

Oh, and welcome back!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-11-2012 9:29 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Domnk
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

01-11-2012 9:46 AM

Your previous posts are now associated with your new account although I had miscounted by 1 Blush, and I have changed your registration date to reflect the date you first joined.

Again, please accept my apologies for what happened in the past. I was one of the admins, and am accountable for decisions that wee made, whether or not I agreed with them, and in your situation I did not.

01-11-2012 9:46 AM
Domnk
In Love with Pheromones!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

01-11-2012 10:16 AM

(01-11-2012 9:29 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  If you take a look around at what's happened since the days when they were admins, I think you'll have to agree that the forum has come a long way and is far better than it was, and we do a lot more for our members.

Let's leave the past in the past, and move forward knowing that there were errors and injustices done, but that we've done what we could to rectify them, while remaining true to our promise of non-censorship. Fair enough?

Sounds like it was a tough situation, sorry to hear about that, but good to hear everything is running better now. Ohhhhh, I guess I was confused with the Forum Staff poster, that makes a lot more sense, haha ^^

(01-11-2012 9:29 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Oh, and welcome back!

(01-11-2012 9:46 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Your previous posts are now associated with your new account although I had miscounted by 1 Blush, and I have changed your registration date to reflect the date you first joined.

Again, please accept my apologies for what happened in the past. I was one of the admins, and am accountable for decisions that wee made, whether or not I agreed with them, and in your situation I did not.

Thank you very much!!
And it's alright, it's water under the bridge Smile
01-11-2012 10:16 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Androtics Direct 11 3,941 04-04-2015 3:44 AM
Last Post: kimosabe