Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternatives to A314.
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 196
Thanks received:
220 thanks in 108 posts

RE: Alternatives to A314.
12-12-2010 10:42 PM

(12-12-2010 11:22 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Actually they tell you all 6 and it does contain Androstenone. , then click on the Technical tab.

haha well damn, i must have missed that one! LOL well now thats just awesome! I Love know what molecules im putting on my body so i can see how other products in the future will react. Like Liquid Alchemy Labs is AWESOME and i'll use their products for many times to come... but i HATE playing the sherlock holmes game for a month to find out whats in it myself. Any ways, I'm actually REALLY interested in true alpha and true jerk. I've had some pretty good reactions with couplins in the past.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
12-12-2010 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
779 thanks in 327 posts

12-13-2010 5:50 AM

Wow, that was quick Mark Big Grin Great to hear about the 30% discount, look forward to trying out these new toys Smile
12-13-2010 5:50 AM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 143 posts

12-13-2010 1:48 PM

(12-12-2010 7:45 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  If your Instant Jerk contained coplulins your would have definitely been able to smell them in it.

I wasn't familiar with copulins at the time and had no idea what they smelled like. I've still never owned a copuling product besides possibly Instant Jerk, and only recently have I become interested in obtaining some. Being a 16 or 17 year old and smelling like sex and pussy might have caused problems. However, I'm turning 20 on the 25th, and feel that I might be able to use them advantageously this time.
12-13-2010 1:48 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1526
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 1626 posts

12-13-2010 2:44 PM

(12-13-2010 1:48 PM)Injektilo Wrote:  I wasn't familiar with copulins at the time and had no idea what they smelled like.

If your Instant Jerk did contain cops, you would have learned the smell REAL quick, cause they smell nothing like any other pheromone you've ever used! The batch they used back then smelled absolutely rancid!

And an early Happy Birthday to ya Christmas Boy! Tease

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-13-2010 2:44 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

12-17-2010 3:35 AM

Hay I didn't know if this was common knowledge or not, but they have a spray A314 available @ Adrotics. 2 versions.
Still expensive tho!!
12-17-2010 3:35 AM
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

12-30-2010 11:33 PM

(06-25-2010 4:06 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Hi Guys. I am putting this here in the men's thread because A314 is primarily a men's product and I know there are savvy Pheromone males here who can give good feed back on this subject so new and old users who can not afford A314 will have some choices.

What products have you used that are similar in effect to A314 ?

Remember we are looking for something that ups your status, gives a alpha vibe, increases trust respect and gives a strong leader vibe. Not something sexual. Something more business minded.

A short review of the effects you noticed would help as well.

I have some alternatives picked out but I generally dont use A314 so I would like the feedback from those who do.

Tisha

Has anyone tried A314 Social Bonding Edition? I am guessing much of beta nol and a bit of Alpha Androstenol with TAA is in it.
What other product acts similar to it? What can I use with A314 to make it like that? i am talking about oil products, not spray products.
The basic Gen chem says, "like dissolves like" , which means don't mix oil with alcohol and vice versa.
12-30-2010 11:33 PM
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

12-30-2010 11:51 PM

I forgo to mention that I am interested in building my mixes around A314, since it seems to work pretty well on me, because I bring more-than-enough, remarkable past experiences and status. Plus, I have enough confidence to project myself as a leader. My friends have tried them, but they had less success, because of their less respectable status and confidence.

In the Northeast US, where people actually DO care about prestige and status, if you don't have some respectable background or occupation (or you are a boss or manager at work) people will just dismiss your A314 vibe and call you a nice "Daddy-like" guy. They usually ask "what do you do for living?" "Tell me something about your life." You better have something convincing to back it up. I am just saying this from what my friends and I experienced.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 11:54 PM by Coolkat.)
12-30-2010 11:51 PM

redstone
comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 19 posts

01-04-2011 8:05 PM

A314 is a waste of money after the price hike. Try the other highly rated social status alternatives listed in this thread.
01-04-2011 8:05 PM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 49 posts

02-08-2011 1:33 AM

(01-04-2011 8:05 PM)redstone Wrote:  A314 is a waste of money after the price hike. Try the other highly rated social status alternatives listed in this thread.

I'm trying Wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs. Just got mine today.
AD does charge a premium but they do get their stuff right.....including details like shipment for example. LAL simply prints out the sender as 'Liquid Alchemy Lab' not discreet at all. Let's just say I never had that problem with my many shipments with AD and today I had one of the awkwardest day in my life.

Let's see if this wolf thing is any good.
02-08-2011 1:33 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3959
Thanks received:
3426 thanks in 1284 posts

02-08-2011 7:52 AM

Quote:if you don't have some respectable background or occupation (or you are a boss or manager at work) people will just dismiss your A314 vibe and call you a nice "Daddy-like" guy. They usually ask "what do you do for living?" "Tell me something about your life." You better have something convincing to back it up. I am just saying this from what my friends and I experienced.

I rarely answer in specifics what I do for a living, I do talk about my
interests and hobbies but mainly deflect those questions with a short answer and ask about her.
And most people would rather talk about themselves anyway.
If i get a direct questioner insisting on an answer regarding job, income,
assets etc I simply reply with something like:
"Does it matter? Would you like someone only because you think he's wealthy?"
And throw the ball in their court and not say another word until she answers.
If she is that sort of a shallow person I either walk away or play with her
by saying something like "I'm a director of Citicorp" or State Street.
Or "I work for the government...can't tell you anything more".

Though I do get questions if they get past the initial stages or see me
in my car that looks like something a VIP would drive.
But I do not think that you have or use wealth/income to pickup or talk
to women. Most women with experience will think your lying
anyway lol cause most guys do.
Confidence, coolness and poise, yes absolutely. Money, dont matter.

Sometimes it even backfires, and your actually seen as player because
you have a fancy car and lots of charm.

As for wolf, I think it works great, especially in work type environments including work parties.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 7:56 AM by Pheroman.)
02-08-2011 7:52 AM
Thanks given by baant

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?) universe 68 9,236 12-13-2011 3:37 AM
Last Post: idontknow