Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternatives to A314.
user111
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Alternatives to A314.
10-26-2010 10:06 AM

Thanks for your reply. I've been a devout A314 user combines with a spritz or two of "Paradise" cologne by Alfred Sung. The two have a similar fresh and clean type of scent that go well together.

Not here to argue, but the A314 markup is complete robbery and and AD has lost lost my business for such deceitful justification for the price hike. They have capitalized on A314 since Love Scent dropped the product due to "shoddy" run-ins with the manufacturer. Trying to make a quick buck off of long term customers in anything but customer-driven.

Seeing all the great reviews and comparisons to A314, I though it was was worth a shot. I was a bit taken back yesterday from the powdery residual "flowery" scent have been applied to my neck. When I asked a couple of lady friends that I knew would give me a no-bs answer about the scent on me, they replied quite favorably.

I am a subtle type of guy when it comes to fragrances. I can't tolerant lingering perfumes and colognes that exude an invincible cloud around the person wearing them. With women, it's such a turn off. It's not necessarily specific to having applied too much of, but also inclusive of such fragrances that are distinctively pungent. A good example of the latter is Aqua Di Gio cologne. I find that overly sweet, potpourri scent nauseating and it gives me a headache.

I'd like to hear more feedback from other "Wolf" users and what cologne you use as a cover / mix with it. I'm tolerating the scent better the second day of wear despite the faint floral scent that remains where applied. I'm also using it in conjunction with my usual Paradise cologne although I can't vouch as to whether or not the two compliment one another. Is it possible to "offset" the scent of a pheromone product with a slightly contrasting cologne without having them clash?

Sorry for the rather long post. I am very optimistic about the efficacy of Wolf, but prefer not to replace my current "fresh and clean" signature.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 10:50 AM by user111.)
10-26-2010 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 0 posts

12-09-2010 4:03 AM

My True Alpha from True Pheromones is on its way - think it's a very close substitute. Anyone tried them?
12-09-2010 4:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
779 thanks in 327 posts

12-12-2010 1:58 AM

I've just made a order from True Pheromones, so I'm interested to see how it weighs up against Wolf. The site and it's products look alot like an Androtics clone to me. Perhaps Mark could set up a section for them in the retailers section?
12-12-2010 1:58 AM
Pagodeiro
where´s the beef ?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1185
Thanks received:
2500 thanks in 1012 posts

12-12-2010 7:22 AM

Link Friends .... please !

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
12-12-2010 7:22 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
779 thanks in 327 posts

12-12-2010 8:30 AM

Hi Pagodeiro,

The link for the main website is:

Direct link to mens products:

I noticed they've added a few more products to the bottom of their website. Some new stuff from them coming soon.

Regards

Rattle
12-12-2010 8:30 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1526
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 1626 posts

12-12-2010 9:42 AM

(12-12-2010 1:58 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I've just made a order from True Pheromones, so I'm interested to see how it weighs up against Wolf. The site and it's products look alot like an Androtics clone to me. Perhaps Mark could set up a section for them in the retailers section?

I will do one better than that. I talked to Justin from True Pheromones last week and am waiting on a banner and discount code from them to put up a forum for them and offer a 30% discount on all purchases for PherroTruth members, good through January.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-12-2010 9:42 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 196
Thanks received:
220 thanks in 108 posts

12-12-2010 10:28 AM

(12-12-2010 1:58 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I've just made a order from True Pheromones, so I'm interested to see how it weighs up against Wolf. The site and it's products look alot like an Androtics clone to me. Perhaps Mark could set up a section for them in the retailers section?

That was the first thought that came to my mind too when i checked out truepheromones. Hopefuly their products will work like a clone of AD as well.

Also I LOVEEE that they have that pheromone reference guide at the top above their products!! they actaully tell you what pheromones are in the products you're gunna get. They already let you know 3 of the 6 pheromones in true alpha and -none wasnt one of the 6 listed but ill bet an arm and a leg androstenone is in there so you know 4 of the 6 pheromones in true alpha

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
12-12-2010 10:28 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

12-12-2010 11:22 AM

(12-12-2010 10:28 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  They already let you know 3 of the 6 pheromones in true alpha and -none wasnt one of the 6 listed but ill bet an arm and a leg androstenone is in there so you know 4 of the 6 pheromones in true alpha

Actually they tell you all 6 and it does contain Androstenone. , then click on the Technical tab.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-12-2010 11:22 AM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 143 posts

12-12-2010 7:42 PM

I also recently looked at the True Pheromones site and am definitely considering at least giving the products a try. Specifically, I would like to try out True Alpha and see how it compares to A314, and perhaps also try True Jerk. After a bad experience with Instant Jerk (back when I was 16, hehe) I shied away from it for a while. This past summer, I found my To-Go and gave it another try. My girlfriend at the time was a bit of a bitch (in all respects, not just in bed) and so sex was a bit infrequent. With Instant Jerk, sometimes coupled with MX301, I got laid without fail. After it happened twice, I started keeping track. If I wore Instant Jerk, it led to sex. However, I'm not sure if the to-go I used came from the BC (Before Copulingate) era or not. I would really like to give copulins a whirl in my Instant Jerk, so I'm currently either going to buy copulins to add to Instant Jerk, or I may try True Jerk as well. Sorry to start talking about a different product. I was initially going to talk about True Alpha but it led to this. But anyway, perhaps I will give these a try and let everyone knows how it goes!
12-12-2010 7:42 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

12-12-2010 7:45 PM

(12-12-2010 7:42 PM)Injektilo Wrote:  I'm not sure if the to-go I used came from the BC (Before Copulingate) era or not.

If your Instant Jerk contained coplulins your would have definitely been able to smell them in it.

12-12-2010 7:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Really disappointed with True Pheromones (also: A314 alternatives?) universe 68 9,236 12-13-2011 3:37 AM
Last Post: idontknow