Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha in Nude Alpha
vektroider
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha in Nude Alpha
08-13-2017 1:37 AM

I am looking to get a bottle of Nude Alpha. I know this is supposed to be a romantic pheromone with imprinting properties, but I am wondering about the 'Alpha' part of Nude Alpha.

Those of you with hands on experience, what would you say that it does from a respect standpoint? Is it something that one could wear to work?

I've tried Wolf and Aqua Vitae from LAL thus far.

I would agree that Wolf, I forget who said it on here, is a passive alpha. When I wear it I feel level headed, focused and I am ready to get after it at work. Everyone respects me, but it seems to give off an inoffensive alpha vibe. Act accordingly and women will see you as a winner-- that guy she will see as a good catch. In some people's books, perhaps this could be considered as the truest alpha vibe.

I have to say that Aqua Vitae, makes me an arrogant alpha. When I wear it I am a bit more prone to being short with people and my 'IDGAF, I could get away with that' attitude soars. Some women seem to be hit hard and some men (always the ones who seem insecure in themselves) seem to get testy with you, as if feel inferior when you are around them. I have noticed a couple of beta male types at work get peeved and then harbour some resentment over petty things with me at work. I have noticed, more than once, random dudes will try to test you over the most ridiculous things. A couple of times, people have tried to race me down to the bottom of the stairs to "win". Yes, you read that right and I am not imagining things. It seems to give off that cocky vibe and some people will get pretty salty.

I am comparing apples with oranges here, but what type of alpha would you say Nude Alpha is? What have you noticed when wearing them from not only girls, but also from other people?

I plan on wearing NA with androstadienone by the way.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017 1:38 AM by vektroider.)
08-13-2017 1:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha in Nude Alpha
08-13-2017 3:05 AM

Please use the search feature. The answer is in 2 threads 1) NA review thread and 2) Alpha blend comparison thread NP17. A quick search can get you an answer.

Why do you need to ask? You bought Nude Alpha. Use it and understand the mix. It is a complicated blend. It will take a month to figure out. It is entirely worth the time. Also, provide a review of the mix. I will be waiting to see another NA fan.

All the best.
08-13-2017 3:05 AM
vektroider
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-13-2017 3:38 AM

Hello kalpan56,

I have read through quite a few threads on Nude Alpha and I do not recall finding pertinent information. But I do thank you for pointing out which threads it may be located in.

Although I do not post here very often... I have been reading for a long time. I am not surprised to see the 'use the search function' sentiment. One needs to be careful when they post a question on here these days. LOL. Why do I need to ask, you ask? (lol). Forums like this are not only interactive but they serve to educate the pheromone community members from making wrong purchases. Of course there are so many variables involved, however the product will have a common denominator for its users. We want this forum to feel welcoming to everyone don't we? Even those of us who prefer to just look or lurk. I have not yet bought this bottle of Nude Alpha, I am looking to get a bottle.

I believe you are right, I too think I will like this one.

Take care and thank you.
08-13-2017 3:38 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-13-2017 6:06 AM

The TrojanMagician wrote this on NA:
"Nude Alpha - Respect, Status, Attraction, and Sexual. Everything you need in one bottle. I love the effect this has on girls that I have isolated. Imprinting is definitely there, but it does clearly hit EVERYONE so using it in a group could get you into some uncomfortable situations, because sometimes the ones you don't want get hit first and once they're hit they won't let go. It is worth the risk but NOBODY is safe from imprinting when wearing this. This does seem to hit middle aged women (who have their shit together) so much harder than the girls my age idk why. Lots of professors and TA's flirting with me, and trust me I am not being delusional. One cute TA was showing me and my partner something in lab, and pressed her body on my leg for a long time, she is really touchy with me when I have NA, and one time after class nobody was there and she clearly took advantage, draping her body on me, pressing her body against me in the corner of the room, and giving me NO personal space lol. Another professor who I wore NA/Androstadienone at her office hours, started acting like a flirty schoolgirl after a few exposures. She would walk past my table in class and only say hi to me, always pressure me to meet with her (one time she scheduled a follow up meeting without my permission just to "check in"). Even stopped the whole lecture to say hi to me when I walked in class late one day. I have plenty of middle aged women stories with NA, but you guys get the point. I bet a guy who has an office job can wear this at work and be a rock star overnight."

Seekingnirvana stated this:
"Nude Alpha + Androstadienone : This has to fall in close 2nd as my 2nd favorite mix but only by slightly, Again this stuff is crazy expensive but worth every penny. After almost two years of using NA + Androstadienone , i've noticed that it does something very intriguing to the brain. There are so many goodies in this phero mix that i don't know where to start or what to highlight first.
I can talk about its superb beautifying powers for hours, or i can talk about it's extremely powerful way of getting people to completely open up to you. It seems at least to me that the longer you expose this mix to your target the more they feel bonded to you where it is to the point where they feel like they've known you their whole lives and can tell you their deepest secrets. All you have to do is be curious about your target and engage them in conversation NA will slowly start to creep up on them and they will start to feel closer and closer to you given that the target already has some good will towards you. NA can amplify it 10X. or more. With Androstadienone this is just a beast on top of a beast. NA brings the feelings of closeness and understanding, while Androstadienone justifies the romantic feel that could spark from the bonding of NA.
NA is some really powerful stuff and with power comes responsibility trust me i learned this the hard way. I wore this bonded with a girl i just wanted to fuck. After i fucked her with this mix on she stalked me for 2 weeks and threatened to commit suicide if i wouldn't be with her. Lesson don't wear this mix unless your serious because in the end you could break some hearts and get hurt yourself."

right_mr :
"NA Gel: single use product that works really well on first day at low Doses. hits a certain spectrum of women really hard and demonstrates visible arousal on them.
downsides : can cause extreme intimidarion and ghosting. doesn't work well for me after day 1 and can continue to exert effects 2 or more days after initial application."

Macro:
"NA - such a versatile, subtle mix. Works in the background, good for work, great for girls I've got to know already and have some sexual tension with. Social, status, bonding, attraction.
2 drops, neck"

From "the top 5 pheromones for 2016-2017"

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-13-2017 6:06 AM

pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-13-2017 7:20 AM

I have Nude 30ml, should I buy Nude Alpha? My main target is Asian.
Thanks
08-13-2017 7:20 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-13-2017 10:51 AM

(08-13-2017 7:20 AM)pheromoney Wrote:  I have Nude 30ml, should I buy Nude Alpha? My main target is Asian.
Thanks

Venom goes great with Nude!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-13-2017 10:51 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-13-2017 12:20 PM

(08-13-2017 7:20 AM)pheromoney Wrote:  I have Nude 30ml, should I buy Nude Alpha? My main target is Asian.
Thanks

Try nude see if it works

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-13-2017 12:20 PM
vektroider
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-13-2017 2:47 PM

Thanks RussianWolf.

I have read some of those posts and they were assuring in letting me know that I will like this product. Having said that, the status and respect of NA seem pretty vague in everything I have read, including in those posts. The posts seem to always focus on romantic and sexual stuff more. If I understand it correctly, Nude Alpha may not have been designed specifically for status and respect (but I have read many times that it's a great all-around 'mone in one). Just like how Wolf and Aqua Vitae are both social alphas yet works in completely different ways, I am still curious about NA from that point of view.

If you have hands on experience with this product and a good perspective, I'd love to hear it.

Cheers.
08-13-2017 2:47 PM

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-14-2017 12:27 AM

Buddy,

Nude Alpha is not designed to be purely an alpha product. It is romantic alpha. I think this is what you are looking from members. I posted the alpha properties somewhere in my journal.

It is a well rounded product not particularly alpha. I would suggest you look other alpha products in the market. They are TUSC, Titan, Ascend, Bad Wolf, Alpha Treasure and some others in the market.

My recommendation is TUSC. Though, Research all alpha products in the market. There are threads here where a good comparison is available. My advice is biased as I like the above mix a lot.

The reviews can never be definite. One product works for one man and won't work for other men. So, you need to try on your own and research. At forums, we never spoon feed, as it is never work out with the mixes.

All the best!
08-14-2017 12:27 AM
vektroider
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-14-2017 10:19 PM

Hey kalpan56,

I was wondering just how alpha Nude Alpha was (as per my original question) and if you say not particularly alpha then thanks for confirming it. I was particularly wondering if Nude Alpha could be a substitute for Wolf, for what it does socially, but that does not sound like it.

By the way I have a feeling you may have misunderstood something here. This is not about spoon feeding information. Asking experienced users what they think of a particular product is perfectly reasonable to ask on this forum. If everyone just needed to do their own research without sharing information or answering questions, then this forum fails to serve its purpose. In fact there would be nothing to research in the first place on here.

Thanks for the TUSC recommendation. I really love Wolf myself but TUSC sounds interesting. I will have to research that one now.

Cheers
08-14-2017 10:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone ? RiCh 11 7,026 03-13-2018 5:59 AM
Last Post: avi
  Alpha Q boyscout73 133 38,711 06-02-2017 7:15 PM
Last Post: Ozee
  Nude Alpha vs. Voodoo SmellBoy 12 8,655 10-30-2016 12:13 AM
Last Post: avi
  Is Nude + None = Nude Alpha ? tobias87 2 1,957 08-23-2016 11:20 AM
Last Post: tobias87
  Is Overdose to SXD-9 as Nude Alpha is to Nude? dorfmeister 5 3,014 05-30-2016 10:40 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage