Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha in Nude Alpha
TomP - Spammer
I'm a Spammer!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha in Nude Alpha
08-15-2017 1:22 PM

WARNING: Spam post to follow

I have tried just about every Oxytocin pheremone on the market. I recently purchased one off of ebay and this stuff works like magic. I can remember the name but it is in a blue bottle and is compounded it have pharmacy warning sticker on it and was expensive. I paid 104.13 for one bottle. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this one before?
08-15-2017 1:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2017 1:41 PM

Tom - What in the blazes has that got to do with Nude Alpha..?
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017 1:41 PM by polarvoid.)
08-15-2017 1:41 PM

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2017 1:58 PM

(08-14-2017 10:19 PM)vektroider Wrote:  Hey kalpan56,

I was wondering just how alpha Nude Alpha was (as per my original question) and if you say not particularly alpha then thanks for confirming it. I was particularly wondering if Nude Alpha could be a substitute for Wolf, for what it does socially, but that does not sound like it.

By the way I have a feeling you may have misunderstood something here. This is not about spoon feeding information. Asking experienced users what they think of a particular product is perfectly reasonable to ask on this forum. If everyone just needed to do their own research without sharing information or answering questions, then this forum fails to serve its purpose. In fact there would be nothing to research in the first place on here.

Thanks for the TUSC recommendation. I really love Wolf myself but TUSC sounds interesting. I will have to research that one now.

Cheers

If you think wolf is alpha then you will find NA super alpha..wolf is not alpha in my opinion, it's social.
08-15-2017 1:58 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-15-2017 3:56 PM

(08-14-2017 10:19 PM)vektroider Wrote:  Hey kalpan56,

I was wondering just how alpha Nude Alpha was (as per my original question) and if you say not particularly alpha then thanks for confirming it. I was particularly wondering if Nude Alpha could be a substitute for Wolf, for what it does socially, but that does not sound like it.

By the way I have a feeling you may have misunderstood something here. This is not about spoon feeding information. Asking experienced users what they think of a particular product is perfectly reasonable to ask on this forum. If everyone just needed to do their own research without sharing information or answering questions, then this forum fails to serve its purpose. In fact there would be nothing to research in the first place on here.

Thanks for the TUSC recommendation. I really love Wolf myself but TUSC sounds interesting. I will have to research that one now.

Cheers

(08-15-2017 1:58 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  If you think wolf is alpha then you will find NA super alpha..wolf is not alpha in my opinion, it's social.

And there you have it, Girls and Boys!

The PERFECT REASON WHY? you should test the products yourself to get your answers, and gather IDEAS from other members and NOT answers!

Once again ...

TESTING IS THE ONLY WAY YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR ANSWERS! Nana

Make it fun! Keep it fun!! Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-15-2017 3:56 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-15-2017 4:20 PM

(08-15-2017 3:56 PM)MMM Wrote:  
(08-15-2017 1:58 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  If you think wolf is alpha then you will find NA super alpha..wolf is not alpha in my opinion, it's social.

And there you have it, Girls and Boys!

The PERFECT REASON WHY? you should test the products yourself to get your answers, and gather IDEAS from other members and NOT answers!

Once again ...

Adding to your argument, I think Wolf is alpha. Purpleblood thinks it's social. Every blend is subject to the objectivity of the tester.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-15-2017 4:20 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2017 7:48 PM

(08-15-2017 4:20 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  And there you have it, Girls and Boys!

Once again ...

Adding to your argument,f I think Wolf is alpha. Purpleblood thinks it's social. Every blend is subject to the objectivity of the tester.
[/quote]

I think eveny gary designed it for himself at the beginning, to soften his image and make him more approachable. I think even when you say it's alpha you are referring to the respect aspect..everyone also preceives ALPHA in a different way. To me alpha means authority, power, aggression, dominance. Wolf doesn't fit into this category. It's soft and very approachable...now AV, BW on either side are alpha. NA is alpha too, but not too intimidating and with a romantic vibe.

Wolf gives the nice brother or best friend vibe. No way it's sexual or romantic. NA on the other side has everything and particularly romantic. If the OP thinks wolf gives him what he needs and look for in a blend then he'd better stick to it rather than switching to NA. But I don't think NA is supposed to replace wolf. They are completely different blends.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017 7:50 PM by purpleblood.)
08-15-2017 7:48 PM

vektroider
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-15-2017 10:15 PM

Thanks for the interesting discussion folks. To be honest I was getting quite bored of playing tit-for-tat here. I am still giving this thread a chance.

In this context, I would say that alpha is social. I really love Wolf and I personally find it more alpha than Aqua Vitae. It's not to say that Wolf is more aggressive than Aqua Vitae, because it's certainly not. To some, alpha may mean aggression and dominance. To me, real alpha means in control. If someone was to accidentally bump into you on the street, you could lose your shit and threaten the person (and that certainly isn't beta), but I think a bigger and better person would be more levelheaded about it. Over the years I've learned that being alpha doesn't mean being a stern faced maestro. I believe this is what little boys and insecure men do to put on a facade.

In my experience Wolf has proven to be good in dating as well. Or more precisely, an amplifier or enabler for feelings that were probably already there in mate selectivity. What I mean is that wolf makes you want to be a better person if you know how to get after it in real life and people will notice you, including women. To reiterate my point from the first post: they will see you as a good catch if you have your shit together, which Wolf makes you want to do. I have seen many girls developing feelings for me at work, while I was using Wolf as my daily staple.

And yes, we are all sharing our ideas. Not one person here is asking for the most complete and accurate experience of what they will personally experience. I am getting tired of playing semantics so let's give it a rest already. It takes away from fun part of pheromones as you say, not the darker side of online forums where people are going to blip out underhanded negativity.

Cheers
08-15-2017 10:15 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-15-2017 11:16 PM

Defining alpha like you just did, I think NA will be good for you. It took me 2+ months to figure it out and see what it's doing. I like the 10ML roller because it's portable and I can micro dose to one small dab of the roller on my forearm. It will last a while.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-15-2017 11:16 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-16-2017 9:15 AM

(08-15-2017 10:15 PM)vektroider Wrote:  To me, real alpha means in control.
Over the years I've learned that being alpha doesn't mean being a stern faced maestro. I believe this is what little boys and insecure men do to put on a facade.

I agree. Being intimidating is a sign of insecurity in my eyes. I think people confuse the alpha feeling they get when they're being intimidating. What's the point of being "alpha" if no one likes you? I always read.... wolf isn't alpha because it creates an approachable vibe. What's wrong with being approachable ? Looking friendly is all of a sudden not being alpha ?

True alphas lift up the pepole around them, not bring them down with scare tactics. When you're at a party and everyone is standing around some guy laughing and having a good time .... he's the alpha. That kid running around the school yard tying to intimidate ... he's the asshole. ... same applies for the adults running around trying to intimidate !! I've never met an intimidating person I felt the need to befriend !

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 9:16 AM by Spider-mone.)
08-16-2017 9:15 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-16-2017 5:35 PM

nevermind
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 5:44 PM by Jimmycrack.)
08-16-2017 5:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf + Nude Alpha + Androstadienone ? RiCh 11 6,860 03-13-2018 5:59 AM
Last Post: avi
  Alpha Q boyscout73 133 37,750 06-02-2017 7:15 PM
Last Post: Ozee
  Nude Alpha vs. Voodoo SmellBoy 12 8,451 10-30-2016 12:13 AM
Last Post: avi
  Is Nude + None = Nude Alpha ? tobias87 2 1,909 08-23-2016 11:20 AM
Last Post: tobias87
  Is Overdose to SXD-9 as Nude Alpha is to Nude? dorfmeister 5 2,952 05-30-2016 10:40 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage