Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q
03-07-2017 1:52 PM

What's that mention of s1ck jewelry? Is this the company doing the fragrance? I should stop by their shop in Hollywood and keep an eye out for particularly high status individuals haha

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-07-2017 1:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
upsidedown
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2017 10:31 AM

AQ will likely come out by the end of this month.

Garry:

"Hello,

Alpha Q will be out at the end of this month first of next if nothing goes wrong. Yes, you guessed the Alpha Q name correctly. I did not come up with it though.

As far as Dirty Primitive, you will have to experiment. "

In response to:

"Hi Garry,

How much DP do you recommend I use?

Thanks.

P.S. Can you say anything about when Alpha Q and Venom come out? And btw, I assume that it was intentional that if you say “Alpha Q” out loud, it’s an ambiguity with “I’ll fuck you”? Just curious."

Peace out.
03-22-2017 10:31 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2017 1:21 PM

(03-22-2017 10:31 AM)upsidedown Wrote:  AQ will likely come out by the end of this month.

Garry:

"Hello,

Alpha Q will be out at the end of this month first of next if nothing goes wrong. Yes, you guessed the Alpha Q name correctly. I did not come up with it though.

As far as Dirty Primitive, you will have to experiment. "

In response to:

"Hi Garry,

How much DP do you recommend I use?

Thanks.

P.S. Can you say anything about when Alpha Q and Venom come out? And btw, I assume that it was intentional that if you say “Alpha Q” out loud, it’s an ambiguity with “I’ll fuck you”? Just curious."

Peace out.

Nice!
I'm still curious about Venom...

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-22-2017 1:21 PM
upsidedown
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2017 2:36 PM

(03-22-2017 1:21 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Nice!
I'm still curious about Venom...

Me too. And he has more in the pipeline. Good things will come, but nothing will beat the beautiful Bad Wolf, unless he's a magician. He might be though... Smile
03-22-2017 2:36 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-24-2017 10:45 AM

(03-05-2017 11:22 PM)marvinm0987 Wrote:  

give me some type of subliminal eyefuck. Being the social flirtatious guy that I am, literally every dancer that came up to me whether they wanted to chat or just trying to do their hustle would compliment me that "I smelled good", "i don't look like a guy that would come to a place like" this or even asked me "how many women I slept with" plus more than i can remeber. so that alone tells me the IOI's are definitely there. Funny I noticed the envy other guys had, they were looking over every time I flirted with the girl they prolly were going to spend $$ on dances with. Being selective that I am I set up to dates with 2 girls working from there next week. I used badwolf and certo before as well which I had good experiences but Alpha Q has a more sexual vibe plus social which gives the total complete Alpha Male persona.

Aside from the strip club scene I tried another sample at my finance office. I talk alot on the phone but noticed the other office mates were more friendlier and some of the other women would come over to my desk to ask me questions they prolly knew the answer to lol, never had I had a professional office hookup though.

Sounds like crap to me.

Anytime someone mentions "Eyefucking" the product is a dud. What the hell is eyefucking anyway and how do you know it is happening? Can you not participate and get eyeraped?

He says "Being selective that I am I set up to dates with 2 girls working from there next week." He made dates with 2 strippers? For what dinner? To come to his house? To meet at the club next week? For money?

He says "women would come over to my desk to ask me questions". Seriously? Women come and ask me questions all of the time?

This desperate shill attempt is really a big turnoff. When a company attempts to lie about a product from the start then that's a bad sign.

Here is their blurb and release date:

Intoxicating new fragrance phermone infused with world leading phermones collaborating with "Liquid Alchemy Labs" available 04/01/16 "Because being different isn't enough "

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-24-2017 10:45 AM

Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2017 12:56 PM

Unfortunate that the company from the fragrance side of the equation decided to take this road...

Again, here´s what Garry has to say about it (quote from earlier posts):
"Hey,

Alpha Q is the first product that we have done that is being produced as an open alliance with another company. We are responsible for the pheromone formula they are responsible for the fragrance and packaging.

I have no idea how many testers they have, but the posts you sent me look like marketing hype from t"heir end. I told them to stay out of the forums and let the product speak for itself organically. It is a good product, I hope they don't kill it by being stupid.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson"

Just because one party of the JV decides to create hype does NOT automatically mean that the product will be dud. The jury is still out there...heck, it hasn´t even been formed yet.

On totally other note, is there a ignore function somewhere in settings and if so how to put members in that list? For whatever reason, maybe I´m not established here enough or whatever, but I can not create new topics on noobs section in order to ask it on dedicated post nor do I have found any post anywhere on forum about how to put people on ignore....and yes,I have tried search functions and all that jazz. COuld someone shed some light please ? Thanks.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2017 1:11 PM by Abraxas.)
03-24-2017 12:56 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-24-2017 2:25 PM

(03-24-2017 12:56 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  On totally other note, is there a ignore function somewhere in settings and if so how to put members in that list?

Goto user control panel, look for...
❤Buddy/Ignore List (4 from bottom)
03-24-2017 2:25 PM
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2017 2:41 PM

(03-24-2017 2:25 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Goto user control panel, look for...
❤Buddy/Ignore List (4 from bottom)
Ty, don´t know how I missed that...

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
03-24-2017 2:41 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-24-2017 8:09 PM

So many posts for a product that hasn't been released yet.You guys drinking glace ?Rofl
03-24-2017 8:09 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-24-2017 8:15 PM

(03-24-2017 8:09 PM)jb20 Wrote:  So many posts for a product that hasn't been released yet.You guys drinking glace ?Rofl

this is nothing ... venom has 8 pages ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-24-2017 8:15 PM

Share This Thread