Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q
06-01-2017 9:55 PM

(05-31-2017 10:11 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Shipping from LAL to Cali takes 3-4 business days. I ordered through S1ck to cali and it was fine.

Yeah, that is the option I considered too. 3-4 days huh. Maybe it would be better to buy it once I arrived in Cali. Do you live in Cali BigD? Lol kinda funny calling you that.

I'll be staying at ESA hotel Fremont. I don't know how they handle postage addressed to a hotel guess though. Do you have an idea how it goes?

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-01-2017 9:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

06-01-2017 10:04 PM

(05-31-2017 9:20 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I don't know about that site , but as it has been mentioned in other posts and me getting a reply specifically from Gary you can order just by emailing him. Someone on here mentioned Venmo is the easiest service of the once mentioned and only needs a debit card.

Hello

We lost our merchant provider and no longer have the ability to take payments. We are working on getting a new account as fast as possible.

At this time we have some products on Amazon. Other than that we can only take Venmo, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin, Wire Transfers and Money Orders.

If you want to use one of these methods, simply send me a list of what products you want, your address, and which payment method you want to use and I will send back a total and payment instructions.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson
English
Español
日本語
Mobile pheromones.mobi

Thank you.

I prefer payment option of credit card or paypal because these are the easiest and fastest but Garry seems to have problem with both option. That's why I'm thinking about buying it from S1ck.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-01-2017 10:04 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-01-2017 10:19 PM

(06-01-2017 9:55 PM)Ozee Wrote:  Yeah, that is the option I considered too. 3-4 days huh. Maybe it would be better to buy it once I arrived in Cali. Do you live in Cali BigD? Lol kinda funny calling you that.

I'll be staying at ESA hotel Fremont. I don't know how they handle postage addressed to a hotel guess though. Do you have an idea how it goes?

Yes I live in Cali. Put "BigD hotel Fremont 1234 south street #69". I know hotels look up your name and call you when a package arrives in your name. They hold at the front desk.

I find my username humerous as well.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-01-2017 10:19 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

06-02-2017 7:15 PM

(06-01-2017 10:19 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yes I live in Cali. Put "BigD hotel Fremont 1234 south street #69". I know hotels look up your name and call you when a package arrives in your name. They hold at the front desk.

I find my username humerous as well.

Thanks for the info BigD. Look forward to test Alpha Q in a pub or bar setting there. My target is Asian or Hispanic. Wouldn't dream of hitting a Caucasian or Black woman because they're probably out of my league.

I'll try to give a report if there is a hit because I can consider it huge given my ethnicity and language barrier.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1