Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Q
MTGPUA
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q
03-05-2017 1:44 AM

(03-03-2017 3:44 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I am hoping it may be an A314 killer.
Yes
03-05-2017 1:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marvinm0987
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2017 11:22 PM

For those who don't know here is a leek of Alpha Q inspired by real close buddy of mine to go hand and hand with his S1ck jewlry line. I've known him for a long time from PUA community so I know his stuff is highly effective. The hidden meaning is I'll fuck you and the ladies line N D Mood

I love the presentation and the type of box it comes in, even the writing is a metallic foil and it comes in a large two ounce bottle. The smell has a premium type of fragrance where I don't even need to mix with other cologne and no worries about overdose of spraying.

After trying a sample I applied two sprays on each of my wrists and spread through my forearms and rub the pheromone on each side of my neck. Tested my game at a exotic gentleman's club which had nothing but gorgeous 9s and 10's working there. Right when I walked in I noticed the the good energy and vibe I was instantly putting off just by my presence (not a guy who buys no bs lapdances btw). Seems by looking with the corner of my eye every girl when i walked by would turnaround and give me some type of subliminal eyefuck. Being the social flirtatious guy that I am, literally every dancer that came up to me whether they wanted to chat or just trying to do their hustle would compliment me that "I smelled good", "i don't look like a guy that would come to a place like" this or even asked me "how many women I slept with" plus more than i can remeber. so that alone tells me the IOI's are definitely there. Funny I noticed the envy other guys had, they were looking over every time I flirted with the girl they prolly were going to spend $$ on dances with. Being selective that I am I set up to dates with 2 girls working from there next week. I used badwolf and certo before as well which I had good experiences but Alpha Q has a more sexual vibe plus social which gives the total complete Alpha Male persona.

Aside from the strip club scene I tried another sample at my finance office. I talk alot on the phone but noticed the other office mates were more friendlier and some of the other women would come over to my desk to ask me questions they prolly knew the answer to lol, never had I had a professional office hookup though.

I just purchased a preorder of Alpha Q can't wait to see what other experiences it's going to take me through!
03-05-2017 11:22 PM
MTGPUA
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2017 12:22 AM

ClappingClapping
03-06-2017 12:22 AM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-06-2017 9:02 AM

Am I the only one side-eying MTGUA's posts?
03-06-2017 9:02 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-06-2017 9:56 AM

(03-06-2017 9:02 AM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  Am I the only one side-eying MTGUA's posts?

Not the only one... Bye
03-06-2017 9:56 AM

HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-06-2017 10:48 AM

(03-06-2017 9:56 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Not the only one... Bye

Nope and not only his. The one right after sure reads like a "paid political announcement!"

HED
03-06-2017 10:48 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-06-2017 6:24 PM

Here is an email response from Garry regarding the suspect reviews in this thread:

Quote:
Hey,

Alpha Q is the first product that we have done that is being produced as an open alliance with another company. We are responsible for the pheromone formula they are responsible for the fragrance and packaging.

I have no idea how many testers they have, but the posts you sent me look like marketing hype from their end. I told them to stay out of the forums and let the product speak for itself organically. It is a good product, I hope they don't kill it by being stupid.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

Looks like we have a couple of old-fashioned shills in our midst!!!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-06-2017 6:24 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-06-2017 6:33 PM

Nice work, bud!

I'm glad Gary is working the phero angle, but don't understand why he would relinquish the fragrance package. I always found his fragrances to be fine.

May be thats the problem...nothing Legendary to match his phero concoctions?

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-06-2017 6:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

03-06-2017 9:57 PM

(03-06-2017 6:24 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Looks like we have a couple of old-fashioned shills in our midst!!!Big boss

I assumed as much from the and date and time of the registrations, where they are from, what they posted about, how their posts read and the timing of their visits, but was just going to let it go and watch for them to trip themselves up, then ban them. But, now that Garry's chimed in they will either voluntarily honor his request to stay off the forums or I will help them to do so.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
03-06-2017 9:57 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2017 1:36 AM

Venom isnt even out yet but its cool that hes working on other things as well. I'm definitely a LAL fanboy so I can't wait to see the reviews pour in when the new products do finally arrive.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-07-2017 1:36 AM

Share This Thread