Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream Certo review
foxone
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

Alpha Dream Certo review
10-30-2014 7:35 PM

Hi Everyone,
I ordered AD Certo a couple of weeks ago and have worn it about 3-4 times so far. It's been an interesting experience so i figured i would share here and may be get some feedback. (skip to "day one" if you don't want to read about the ordering experience)

First, the ordering experience from AD. I ordered both Certo and Glace. The next day i get a "partial" shipment confirmation email. I called their customer service to see which item had shipped and thought perhaps i could get a different scent that was in stock and that way they can both ship together. I called customer service but they said that they didn't know. So they transferred me to Chris. Chris said that it must be an email glitch since they usually don't ship partial orders. But later that night, i checked the tracking number on the partial order and there was something already on the way to me. So i figured i would just wait and see what got here. It was the certo that got here first. Then a few days later the Glace shipped. The shipping was fast which was awesome. But i do think that their different departments need to communicate a little better. Their customer service department usually can't answer any questions. From scent questions to shipping questions, they don't really know much and usually always have to forward you to Chris or Amara.

Ok, now with that out of the way, now onto the actual product.

Day one:
i was out and about running errands and decided to put three sprays on my neck. I did not notice any obvious hits. However, the self effects were huge! i started to feel lovey dovey after about 15 minutes of breathing this stuff in. Not just a little lovey dovey. But very strong. In the mall, a saleslady was talking to me and at first i didn't notice much but i think about ten minutes into the conversation i noticed her standing much closer to me than before. But i was having trouble thinking straight because i was having strong feelings of Man in love:girl_pinkglassesf:all over. So i couldn't really think straight. If these are the effects that the people on the receiving end are supposed to feel when you are wearing, then this is some pretty powerful stuff. The description of this stuff is that it makes the wearer appear to be a good boyfriend of husband material, i think it's a pretty good description.

Day two:
I feel like i may have sprayed too much day one because of the self effects. So i decided to spray only two sprays this time. One spray on each side of my neck. The self effects were still there, but much less. I sprayed some in right before i go into a restaurant where i frequent often. This place is not known for their service. As a matter of fact, service is usually next to none even if they are not busy. That's just the way it is. The servers there are not very chatty. Of course, it doesn't help that i don't really speak their primary language either.

So the server comes by and my friend and i order as usual. This type of restaurant, they do quite a bit of food prep at your table. Usually the servers bring the stuff, and you cook at the table. They may come by every once in a while, but they will usually leave them alone unless you need something and call someone over. But this night... it was different...

One of the servers whom i actually thought was cute (she looks about in her 40's). came by and starts cooking for us. Mind you, usually she throws the food on the grill and she leaves. But this time she stuck around. As a matter of fact, she stuck around so long that it was starting to get a little awkward. Even my friend noticed that she was sticking around much much more than usual. Even when a new table came in, she would seat them, and she would be right back to our table serving us. When she was at our table, she wouldn't make eye contact though. Her eyes would be pointed towards the food that she was prepping. So i decided to do some light flirting. It seemed as though everything i said would make her laugh. Like a really shy laugh. So it was quite interesting. Usually the servers here all have a very "cold" attitude. But this night, it was very different. I had this huge smirk on my face when i realized that it might have been the certo that was achieving this effect. It was as if she didn't want to leave.

Day three:
so i've been reading about how some people use lanolin lotion or lotion on the app points to help with the mones not being absorbed into the skin since i noticed a "slight" amount of itching on the app points on the skin. So this day, i decided to put a light layer of lotion on. Then spray cologne, then spray one spray on each side of my neck. There was no itching at all where i applied the mones, but at the same time, i feel like i could smell the scent much much less. So i'm not quite sure what happened here. Anyone else experience this?

I even asked a female friend of mine if she smelled anything on me at all and she said no. But when i sat down, and she was standing, she said that when she got close she could smell.

Which brings up a question, when mones/fragrance diffuse... do they diffuse evenly around you? Or do they tend to diffuse upward? I'm a pretty tall person, and from what happened today, it seemed as if they tried to smell around my chest, they wouldn't small much, but if i was under their nose, they can smell much more. I will have to experiment more with this.

Day three was also much colder out than day 1 and 2. So maybe that might have contributed too. It was maybe around 60 degrees tonight compared to the 70-75 the first two nights.

This is pretty much all i have to say about certo for now. I will update as i experiment and find out more. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
10-30-2014 7:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman

stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 491
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 265 posts

RE: Alpha Dream Certo review
10-31-2014 4:05 AM

I think with Alpha Dream's stuff, which are in silicone base, you shouldn't apply lotion.
10-31-2014 4:05 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
338 thanks in 209 posts

RE: Alpha Dream Certo review
11-18-2014 8:30 AM

(10-31-2014 4:05 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I think with Alpha Dream's stuff, which are in silicone base, you shouldn't apply lotion.

^^This.
They should somewhat oily if they are the silicone variety. I know Chris has both Alcohol and Silicone based products, so yeah.
11-18-2014 8:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Certo Review Korfax 8 281 05-06-2015 2:03 AM
Last Post: joris06
  Ordering from Alpha Dream Boss 9 819 04-15-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Alifmoekti
  Another shocking Alpha Dream customer experience birdrepellent 24 3,008 03-05-2015 12:44 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Alpha Dream Certo Rattlesnake 25 14,243 10-19-2014 12:58 AM
Last Post: Boompanes
  Review of Glace Unisex Social Enhancer by Alpha Dream Honeycake 2 635 06-19-2014 10:18 PM
Last Post: Honeycake