Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix
11-09-2017 5:53 AM

Hey guys,

I usually am reluctant to buy scents online, as there are many smells that do not go well with my body chemistry and I have already bought many colognes online that I had to re-sell. So all my pheromones up till now were all unscented. One downside of unscented pheromones is that I have a really hard time covering them, because my signature scent is very subtle (YSL La Nuit de l'Homme, which I guess has been changed, because the pre-2014 it was a much better cologne) and I am really sensitive to the scent of some pheromones. The only phero-mix that I do not smell is Corpo.

I recently renewed my Certo, as I just love this phero-mix. I am absolutely not the bad-boy, Alfa Maschio kind of guy and I do not like how it affects girls around me. It makes them "unnaturally" submissive and tense, which might scare off some girls, because this aura just does not fit me. I am just not an alpha guy. However, on Certo I really enjoy how girls get comfortable around me, loosen up and remain in my vicinity just that little bit longer.

Since my cologne is so subtle I decided to go for the cover scent Black Spice and I have to say this scent is simply amazing. It goes really well with my body chemistry, covers the phero smell perfectly, has a good projection (sprayed it on my wrist 4.5 hours ago and I can still smell it every inhale) and quite a significant longevity (almost twice that of my cologne). I am not good with specifying Top, Middle and Base notes, so I have a hard time trying to compare it to a cologne.

I have read that it resembles the original version of Armani Code, but since they have changed their formula, it is now a totally different cologne. So my question to you guys:
Does anyone of you have any idea which cologne comes close to the Black Spice scent?

And as you have read above, I really like the good guy vibe Certo gives me. So my next question:
What other phero's go well with Certo, to make girls feel relaxed, increases kino, a little bit sexual and works on long term?
I know alpha/sexual mixes are very popular here, but I am not looking for a "lady boner" concoction Mosking (thanks for the thread btw Divemaster Mrgreen). I did a little bit of research and I already ordered PXS Cohesion. Is this a good combo? For a bit more sexual mix I was thinking of 1 spray Certo (neck), 1 spray of Cohesion(wrists) and 1 spray of Evolve (chest).

All items in my inventory:
AD: Alfa Maschio (2011), Certo (2011 + 2017), Corpo (2017), L2Kv1 (2015), Glace (2015)
PXS: Cohesion (2017), Taboo (2017) and asked for Xist and Evolve samples, because they were out of stock on the EU PXS site. So I am hoping I will receive them.

Thank you for reading!

Tyriel

P.S. Even though the AM and Certo are already six years old, they are still potent, as the smell is still exactly the same and I can definitely see effects when I wear them.

P.P.S. I know that AD is not known for sending samples, but I asked for Certo Sandalwood Musk and L&S samples and they actually sent both! And the sample sizes are much larger than a normal 2ml cologne sample. I am guessing each sample is around 4-5ml. So another BIG plus for AD on this one!
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 5:57 AM by Tyriel.)
11-09-2017 5:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix
11-09-2017 6:36 AM

I've never tried Certo, but I see what you're saying about high none products causing "unnatural" responses. I get that a lot with Aqua Vitae for example.

I'd suggest Nude Alpha from my experience. It's not that alpha even though the name suggests it. It works best on young women for me, makes women act "naturally interested" and has strong imprinting qualities. For example, I used NA in the gym for about 10 days straight. Got lots of looks in the first days from different groups of girls, then it evolved into more daring behavior like walking past me and smiling, finding excuses to work out next to me, laughing and joking with their friends to get my attention. And in the end a couple of them started talking to me. I didn't have to lift a finger. NA is unscented and I never cover it.

TUSC is very alpha, it can intimidate. But it's the product which has made the most women blatantly try to seduce me. For example, new cafeteria lady at work, late 20's latina, decent looking. First day, looked at me in awe, didn't say anything. Second day, introduced herself, very flirty. 3rd day, being very animated and flirty. 4th day, she specifically went to my work area and told me straight up in these exact words "you need a girlfriend and I'm single so I'm just putting it out there". Then she blushed while laughing, held eye contact as she was leaving. Even after taking a break from TUSC she still comes on to me. I've also seen enough from other women, I get so many compliments with TUSC on. Unscented.

Voodoo is very good and makes girls comfortable around me. It can be slightly awkward because strangers keep looking at me as if they already know me. It comes scented, almost polar opposite from Black Spice. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Voodoo scent, but it's a very powerful product. It has star quality, but without coming off as an ass.

I have Xist oil. It mostly hit aggressive women in their 30's and 40's who thought they could have their way with me and that I was easy. Not my cup of tea, but it's effects can't be denied. Had a couple of crazy nights with a combo of Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae and Xist.

My 2 cents.
11-09-2017 6:36 AM
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-09-2017 7:55 AM

Thanks for all the information MacCauley!!

I think Certo comes close to NA and Voodoo. I was actually about to buy Voodoo and maybe some other LAL products, but due to the payment problems (especially for European residents), I decided the continue my search. I saw that some PXS products were in a lot of people's top 5's, so I guess they work really well. Too bad they only have the 10ml variants in Europe, which is quite expensive per ml.

I really love your hit on the TUSC, but I think it is also too alpha for me. But perhaps I do not have enough experience to judge other alpha products, due to my limited experience with just a single product.

That last mix is quite an alpha mix, is it not? ;) Well if Xist targets women up till their 40's, it is not really my product (maybe mixed with another product it is). My target age is 20-30.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 7:56 AM by Tyriel.)
11-09-2017 7:55 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 11:55 AM

Hi gents,

I have actually used both certo (unscented 2012/2013 formula) and NA alone or with A1. These are so far the only mones that my wife has openly reacted to.

Though certo was perhaps the only mone that made my wife talk dirty to me...it took many sessions of exposure. Though I have not combo-ed it with anything, my guess would be to use something to amplify the effects...perhaps, core...my guess.

With Nude alpha either alone or especially, A1...saw more blatant hits with strangers ...DITHL, respect hits, hair twirls, flirts. Moreover, my wife one at least 3 occasions remarked how 'handsome' I am. My looks were never remarked on so favorably even back in the early days of our relationship.

Though I have Xist spray, it hasn't caused any off the wall/blatant hits; not much at all. I am thinking that the oil has more effect. But, I haven't tried it.

Can't comment on Voodoo, but I would like to try that one for a spin alone and in combo, e.g., BW.

For the type of 'lovey dovey' or close relationship/romance, I give the edge to NA....the imprinting on targets is outta this world. Scary how this thing works...like BigDickBandit remarked, 'like mind control.' If you combine with A1....oh, man...killer sh*t...stalkers, sexual innuendo etc... The one drawback that I can think of is reverse imprinting which has been mentioned by many here before....it can be unbearable. IF you try this, place the NA (esp. A1) as far away from your nose as possible. Otherwise, the chick who is being drawn in...will constantly be on your mind. Nobody is immune from this as listmate, TrojanMagician said in his ranking top 5 mones.

Returning to Core....I found it to be a useful combo with NA...if core ramped up NA and/or as other listmates state just about anything else...I am thinking to give it a try with Certo to see what you pull out of that one.

Just my humble 2 cents and Good Luck!
11-09-2017 11:55 AM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:01 PM

Corpo and Cohesion is certainly a good combo, so give that a go. Evolve and Cohesion is good too. Hell I think Evolve, Corpo and Cohesion would be good as I used to run the ACE pack some years ago.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
11-09-2017 12:01 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:22 PM

Fedora is right on xist.

On my limited experience xist spray has not shown any effects.

However have noticed alot of positive changed behavior with xist oil both strangers and familiars who act different from baseline.
11-09-2017 12:22 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:44 PM

@ Tyriel

You're most welcome. And thanks for posting about Certo, it still remains a pretty obscure product as far as I'm concerned.

I ordered from LAL last week for a total of $360. Shipping was $14 international. Emailed Garry directly and asked for what I wanted and paid with bitcoin, it went smooth. I've ordered from PXS on 2 occasions and I got free international shipping both times. That was from the US site. Aromafero carries several LAL products. They're based in Europe and shipping costs are low, think it's 5 or 6 euros.

TUSC is very different from the old AM. It's more like a powerful, yet likeable aura. The CEO everybody loves. It inspires trust and deference in others from what I've seen. It mostly attracts confident women who aren't afraid to make the first move. Old AM is the bad boy formula, high in none. It hits people in a different way, more sexual hits. TUSC gives me many respect and attraction hits, but not as in your face as old AM.

As for my experiences with Xist, they're anecdotal. I think it can hit women of all ages, I mostly tried it on the night scene. I noticed that typically alpha females, the strong independent types were attracted to me with that combo. For example a mid 30's hotel manager who dragged me into a corner in a bar as I was ordering a beer, a bit too aggressive for my taste. If I took away the Xist and went with BW and AV, it attracted more normal, younger and submissive women.

@ Fedora

Well said about NA. I also think it's pretty damn blatant. Right now it's my 2nd favorite product after BW. I had Xist spray in a sample, used the whole thing, but saw nothing from it. I think the oils from PXS are much better than their sprays. Come to think of it, I haven't seen much from any of their sprays bar SOB and Desire Me +.

I've tried BW and Voodoo in a combo. Personally, I think they clash. Voodoo is more dreamy, I like it better solo or in a combo with cops. I can handle A1 that's already in a product, but spraying it on me in pure form, no. I use NA solo and it's already killer. If you're a bit devious like me, trying using it in a combo with DM+. As far as reverse imprinting, I think of past failures as a trigger to prevent me from becoming too invested, I make it point that she's more invested than me. Guess I become harder and colder over the years.
11-09-2017 12:44 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:48 PM

@Tyriel,

almost forgot to mention - though I have no idea of Black Spice as I have never smelled it. However, if you mentioned that other listmates have said that it resembled the pre-reformulated Armani Code...the general consensus is that Zegna Intenso resembles the original AC...the following pages suggest through votes that certain other colognes like Zegna, Cuba Copacobana etc closely resemble the original AC :

(please see 'This perfume reminds me of ' about the middle of the page after the notes pyramid)

If any other listmates who have had experience with Black Spice can chime in, that would be cool too.

Hope That This Helps!
11-09-2017 12:48 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-09-2017 1:22 PM

Mac I’m gonna try to replicate your ten day NA gym experience starting today. I pulled some on my forearm.
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

I'm not an expert on fragrances, only tried a few colognes in my day. Black Spice is a nice, pretty strong scent, spicy as the name suggests. I think it comes pretty close to Mambo if anybody's tried that.

@ Bandit. Nice. I think NA really shows it's power when you use it in the same places around the same girls over a period of times, it's like it gets better over time and it's pretty easy to just go with it. I look forward to hearing about your experiences.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 1:24 PM by MacCauley.)

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 3,086 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 869 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,210 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 1,555 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 14,652 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince