Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix
11-10-2017 8:06 AM

(11-10-2017 7:48 AM)Tyriel Wrote:  First of all, thank you for all the replies!

Thanks for this extensive experience report. NA looks like a product for me to try. I always get recommended brands and variants that I currently do not own, but I am afraid that I will be buying for hundreds of dollars of products, of which many of them have a great overlap in effects with others. I am wondering if is there a point of having five different alpha products, five different sexual products five different socials and five different romance products, which only slightly differ in functionality. I already have seven different phero-mixes and I am afraid I am going to overdo it with the variety. I sometimes see people with 50+ products and am amazed that they know each different product + their possible combinations, including dosing and application points. Then I wonder "why?". Why not stick to 6-7 of the best products that do their job?

(11-09-2017 12:44 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  @ Tyriel

You're most welcome. And thanks for posting about Certo, it still remains a pretty obscure product as far as I'm concerned.

I ordered from LAL last week for a total of $360. Shipping was $14 international. Emailed Garry directly and asked for what I wanted and paid with bitcoin, it went smooth. I've ordered from PXS on 2 occasions and I got free international shipping both times. That was from the US site. Aromafero carries several LAL products. They're based in Europe and shipping costs are low, think it's 5 or 6 euros.

TUSC is very different from the old AM. It's more like a powerful, yet likeable aura. The CEO everybody loves. It inspires trust and deference in others from what I've seen. It mostly attracts confident women who aren't afraid to make the first move. Old AM is the bad boy formula, high in none. It hits people in a different way, more sexual hits. TUSC gives me many respect and attraction hits, but not as in your face as old AM.

As for my experiences with Xist, they're anecdotal. I think it can hit women of all ages, I mostly tried it on the night scene. I noticed that typically alpha females, the strong independent types were attracted to me with that combo. For example a mid 30's hotel manager who dragged me into a corner in a bar as I was ordering a beer, a bit too aggressive for my taste. If I took away the Xist and went with BW and AV, it attracted more normal, younger and submissive women.

Thanks MacCauley!

Nice to know that you can also order directly from LAL via e-mail.

On the TUSC, would combining the old AM with Corpo have similar effects?

I am a newbie in pheromones and especially in combining, and I do not know if I will be able to turn the Xist hits into younger girls with my current phero's. Luckily I have only asked for a sample.

(11-09-2017 12:48 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @Tyriel,

almost forgot to mention - though I have no idea of Black Spice as I have never smelled it. However, if you mentioned that other listmates have said that it resembled the pre-reformulated Armani Code...the general consensus is that Zegna Intenso resembles the original AC...the following pages suggest through votes that certain other colognes like Zegna, Cuba Copacobana etc closely resemble the original AC :

(please see 'This perfume reminds me of ' about the middle of the page after the notes pyramid)

If any other listmates who have had experience with Black Spice can chime in, that would be cool too.

Hope That This Helps!

Thanks Fedora! I have also search Fragrantica and looked for scents similar to Armani Code, in the left side of the screen. I went to the perfume store yesterday and tried around eight different colognes, which all had spices and fruit in their notes. None of them came even close.

So the colognes that have absolutely no resemblance to Black Spice:

Spicebomb
Spicebomb Extreme
Fahrenheit
Fahrenheit Perfume
Dior Sport Homme
Dior Homme
Dior Homme Intense
Dior Homme Perfume

Is this the one?

(11-09-2017 5:58 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Humble apologies to derail ur thread Tyriel. But I thought I'll add it in hopes u may find it useful as well.

5 BW to 5 VD (separate app points/NOT over lapped) was DITH galore for me. And trust me, if an ugly mug like me gets DITH's like that, there's something in it. Lol.

For me 3 BW on me inner left wrist smudged on right side of the neck and 2 BW on me inner right wrist smudged on me left side of the neck. And 5 VD on me outer left wrist and outer left arm smudged with outer right wrist.

Tested it in a few ride shares and that same night, out and about. I loved it. What I simply want from these products, is just a little IOI. And DITH's are the best for it. I just start with something silly with a smile. Like "take a photo, it'll last longer" or "do I have booggers in me nose?" With a smile of course. Amd BLEIVE me, the convo keeps flowing from there on out. And play the push pull. Works for me. Smile

With Spidey's BW + VD (BooVoo combo as he coined it, lol. Did I spell it right Spidey? Smile) I went spastic adding DP and AV. I find bottle mixed inside the same vial is a KILLER combo. Inside a test vial I mixed 5 BW 5 VD 5 DP 5 AV and added 1 or 2 drops of Androstadienone as well into it (I can vaguely remember ) oh boy, didn't I get all the good attention with that combo. Smile one of the few combos that I belive the A.1 to cops ratio is just right.

Thanks for the detailed answer Chocolate and sorry to keep it short. But as I wrote in my reply to Fedora, I am a currently not buying two more phero's, because I already spent way too much money on phero's and whisky this month ;) And I still have six nearly full bottles of phero's to and two decent sized sample bottles to finish.

In regards to trying other mones. This hobby becomes sort of like addiction with the search for the personal holy grail. I have tried about ten product. Narrowed it down to 5 that work great for me. But, In the back of my mind I am always thinking "what if I am missing something even better? ". So u continue experimenting. So even when you do find your social, sexual etc. Because u believe in mones working now it isn't easy to stop for some
11-10-2017 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2017 8:10 AM

I second Kocik. Am the same.

For budgeting for this hobby, try getting one u really like the reviews about and get that one for the whole month. Or even two months. While giving adequate rests in between. Inside that mont, save lil by lil for the next product for the next month. Till ya find ur best.

I used to do that back in uni. And sometimes I still do it.
11-10-2017 8:10 AM
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-10-2017 8:16 AM

(11-10-2017 8:06 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  In regards to trying other mones. This hobby becomes sort of like addiction with the search for the personal holy grail. I have tried about ten product. Narrowed it down to 5 that work great for me. But, In the back of my mind I am always thinking "what if I am missing something even better? ". So u continue experimenting. So even when you do find your social, sexual etc. Because u believe in mones working now it isn't easy to stop for some

Yeah, I can imagine it becoming an addiction. These concoctions really are a little bit magic.

(11-10-2017 8:10 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second Kocik. Am the same.

For budgeting for this hobby, try getting one u really like the reviews about and get that one for the whole month. Or even two months. While giving adequate rests in between. Inside that mont, save lil by lil for the next product for the next month. Till ya find ur best.

I used to do that back in uni. And sometimes I still do it.

Yeah I will be going this direction now. I bought four different phero's in two weeks time. I will continue experimenting the next few months and keep an eye on these forums.
11-10-2017 8:16 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2017 8:24 AM

Tyriel:

Im fairly new to mones but from my limited experience
and from what ive learned from senior posters is that
You need to test different stuff and find the mone that fits
you like a glove.

Having said that, from your posts you say you are interested
in 20 somethings and not over 30 year olds. So am assuming
you are younger and in your teens/20s/early 30s as well and most likely have
alot of natural T. You say that you appear to scare off and
intimidate younger girls when wearing alot of your mixes.

Yet you want to purchase another Alpha product... nude alpha?

If getting an LAL product , instead of Nude Alpha, Maybe you
should go with a lighter version such as plain Nude or Possess Alpha?
Just a suggestion but i think you need a mone to tone you down, not up.

Maybe some of the younger senior posters can chime in and
provide better direction as again I am not a veteran.

Good luck.
11-10-2017 8:24 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2017 8:29 AM

L-Dreams does make valuable a point.

Try the lower ones first. If u're younger. Amd try micro doses with the existing products ya have.

Good luck. Smile
11-10-2017 8:29 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2017 8:51 AM

@ Tyriel

I'm also one of those guys who have at least 20 different products, not counting single molecules and putatives. While I agree with your philosophy of rotating the best 6-7 products, you also need to test them to figure out which products works best for you. For example, there are many glowing reviews of Swoon on this forum, yet I saw very little from it. There are also many things to take into account when testing, your personality and what you want the mones to do for you, what types of girls do you want to attract, maybe you want different things on different days.

I built up my arsenal of LAL products using a simple method. My first order was Bad Wolf, T150 stick and I specifically asked for a sample of Aqua Vitae. The sample was enough to convince me so my next order was Aqua Vitae and Voodoo, asked for samples of Nude Alpha and Overdose. Didn't see much from OD, but NA was really good. And then I've kept it going like that and now I have most of their products.

I don't see TUSC being close to AM + Certo. I've never tried that combo, but TUSC is high Androsterone. It produces a different vibe than the playful and sexual AM. TUSC is more serious and dignified, I like it as a work product. I'd rather compare TUSC to NA. The difference is that TUSC is more alpha than NA and NA is more attractive and easy going than TUSC. Both are imprinting and so far I'm putting NA as my 2nd favorite and TUSC as my 3rd.

To go back to my original point, I'd suggest Nude Alpha for your "ultimate good guy mix". It definitely gives off that kind of aura in my experience. It's good for dating, meeting new girls, getting into relationships, spicing up an existing relationship, hell I've even seen some of my better and most obvious hits with NA in bars and clubs. It's great for vacations. It works anywhere in my experience and you can steer it however you want. It also seems to attract young, cute, more good girl types and that's pretty much what I use it for. Old AM and Bad Wolf are more for different kind of girls or turning good girls "bad" on that level I want it to be, but this is generally speaking. I've hit many so called good girls with Bad Wolf too in daytime, they also have their inner worlds filled with fantasies.

Also agree with kocik, it becomes an addiction. While I know which products works best for me presently, I'm always open to experiment to find other great blends. And every good product out their has different nuances to them than some similar products.

And yes, that's the Mambo I was talking about. It's not really identical to Black Spice, but comes close in my opinion.
11-10-2017 8:51 AM
Tyriel
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-10-2017 11:31 AM

(11-10-2017 8:24 AM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Tyriel:

Im fairly new to mones but from my limited experience
and from what ive learned from senior posters is that
You need to test different stuff and find the mone that fits
you like a glove.

Having said that, from your posts you say you are interested
in 20 somethings and not over 30 year olds. So am assuming
you are younger and in your teens/20s/early 30s as well and most likely have
alot of natural T. You say that you appear to scare off and
intimidate younger girls when wearing alot of your mixes.

Yet you want to purchase another Alpha product... nude alpha?

If getting an LAL product , instead of Nude Alpha, Maybe you
should go with a lighter version such as plain Nude or Possess Alpha?
Just a suggestion but i think you need a mone to tone you down, not up.

Maybe some of the younger senior posters can chime in and
provide better direction as again I am not a veteran.

Good luck.

Thanks for your advice!

Yes I am fairly young, 30 years old and I do not have any problems with my T levels. I have been told that Nude Alpha was not as alpha as the name would suggest. I did not say I am going to buy the product, I am interested in it though. I am able to intimidate girls quite easily, even though I am a very calm and relaxed guy. So maybe a tone down is ideal.

But I agree that I might over-do it with alpha mixes. It has only been the old AM that made girls intimidated and uncomfortable. That might be why the more social/romantic mixes do better on me: Certo, Glace, Corpo (can this be seen as a semi-alpha? Males react very well to it).

I am not sure about L2Kv1. It does not affect a lot of girls. However last week in a restaurant, a very shy Caucasian waiter (7/10, 25-ish y/o) asked me and my colleague almost every 5 minutes if everything was okay. When I then ordered another beer and she wrote down the order, she kept looking at me for a good 5 seconds, blushed quite significantly and walked away. No idea if this was a hit or she just liked me in general. The mones did not seem to affect my (male) colleague. This were two sprays of L2Kv1, one to each side of my neck.

(11-10-2017 8:51 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  @ Tyriel

I'm also one of those guys who have at least 20 different products, not counting single molecules and putatives. While I agree with your philosophy of rotating the best 6-7 products, you also need to test them to figure out which products works best for you. For example, there are many glowing reviews of Swoon on this forum, yet I saw very little from it. There are also many things to take into account when testing, your personality and what you want the mones to do for you, what types of girls do you want to attract, maybe you want different things on different days.

I built up my arsenal of LAL products using a simple method. My first order was Bad Wolf, T150 stick and I specifically asked for a sample of Aqua Vitae. The sample was enough to convince me so my next order was Aqua Vitae and Voodoo, asked for samples of Nude Alpha and Overdose. Didn't see much from OD, but NA was really good. And then I've kept it going like that and now I have most of their products.

I don't see TUSC being close to AM + Certo. I've never tried that combo, but TUSC is high Androsterone. It produces a different vibe than the playful and sexual AM. TUSC is more serious and dignified, I like it as a work product. I'd rather compare TUSC to NA. The difference is that TUSC is more alpha than NA and NA is more attractive and easy going than TUSC. Both are imprinting and so far I'm putting NA as my 2nd favorite and TUSC as my 3rd.

To go back to my original point, I'd suggest Nude Alpha for your "ultimate good guy mix". It definitely gives off that kind of aura in my experience. It's good for dating, meeting new girls, getting into relationships, spicing up an existing relationship, hell I've even seen some of my better and most obvious hits with NA in bars and clubs. It's great for vacations. It works anywhere in my experience and you can steer it however you want. It also seems to attract young, cute, more good girl types and that's pretty much what I use it for. Old AM and Bad Wolf are more for different kind of girls or turning good girls "bad" on that level I want it to be, but this is generally speaking. I've hit many so called good girls with Bad Wolf too in daytime, they also have their inner worlds filled with fantasies.

Also agree with kocik, it becomes an addiction. While I know which products works best for me presently, I'm always open to experiment to find other great blends. And every good product out their has different nuances to them than some similar products.

And yes, that's the Mambo I was talking about. It's not really identical to Black Spice, but comes close in my opinion.

No no. Not AM + Certo, AM + Glace. Glace making the AM a bit smoother.

So you suggest NA, while Lostdreams suggest not taking NA. Well it gets a bit confusing now. Smile Do you agree that younger guys need to tone down a bit? Is NA really that alpha or more romantic?
11-10-2017 11:31 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2017 11:53 AM

Oh right, Glace. I've never tried that so I couldn't say. Mostly I've been using AM from AD. TUSC is pretty alpha though, but not in the same way as AM. Based on your preferences, TUSC might not be what you're looking for.

They gave NA the name after adding none to the original Nude formula. That doesn't mean it's loaded with none. I get very little typical none self effects from NA, no aggression or anything like that. Haven't seen much intimidation. NA is nothing like old AM or AV, heavy none products. NA to me is very balanced and smooth product, not that alpha. I've tried Possess Alpha in a sample, and in my opinion, PA is more alpha than NA. NA is more romantic than alpha the way I see it, but it's so much more than that. It's more like an overall product, works for any occasion.

Younger guys need to tone it down a bit? That's hard to say, it depends on how you look at it. Mostly I disagree and think most guys are way too passive around girls, a good thing for me. Obviously, going crazy with none is pretty rock 'n' roll and in your face, I don't think girls are expecting you to take it slow in those situations and it can work for or against you. Any time you choose a sexual product, I see that as "high risk, high reward", while NA is lower risk with more natural hits. It really doesn't create that shocking presence like AV or old AM. I think it's the best product for your specific purpose and personality.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 12:02 PM by MacCauley.)
11-10-2017 11:53 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2017 12:38 PM

NA, Nude, and AV are my top 3 products.

I feel like AV can benefit from Androstadienone , I also like adding regular nude to it. But generally Androstadienone makes it much more lovable and comfortable.

Nude is fantastic and was first mone that made me realize hey mones work. U can make it better by throwing some none in there to make it more sexual Vs playful. But nude solo works great on younger girls and making them touchy playful. U can control your own none adding depending how sexual u want it to be. I bought primitive back in the day for that but any none heavy product would work. I am yet to find something that nude does not play well with

Nude alpha to me would be an all rounder. Prince Charming in a bottle. Again goes fantastic with Androstadienone like it has been mentioned.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 12:40 PM by kocik2000.)
11-10-2017 12:38 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2017 1:43 PM

Tyriel:

Sounds like all great advice from Mac, Doc and Kocik:

Especially Macs comments on NA, Docs microdosing and Kocik's Nude insight.

So maybe try it all NA,Nude and microdosing.

I agree guys today are too passive but dont confuse passive behavior
with an intimidating T signature. They are very different.
You may need to tone down your sig while escalating your behavior.

Lastly, whatever you choose, get a sample of the other

If ya order NA, get a nude sample. If ya order Nude, get an NA sample and then see what fits you better.

Im out for the weekend. Ya all have fun.
11-10-2017 1:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 17 2,397 07-08-2020 7:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 714 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 1,004 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 1,302 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 12,856 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince