Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio Samples?
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 14 posts

Alfa Maschio Samples?
04-03-2012 8:31 AM

Hey all, newbie here and first post. I don't know how I came by pheromone products but in the past few weeks i found it to be quite interesting and somehow stumbled across this forum today when i went to check out a review on another product.

In a nutshell, I've had many girlfriends over the years but i've chosen to be single for the past year due to relationship which didn't end well at all.

Since then, i have recently started to feel to get back in the dating game but also felt like maybe i need that extra push or edge which I guess got me interested to learn about pheromones.

I've recently bought Nexus, Pherazone and Arouse-Rx. I've just used each two of them only for a day or and Nexus for couple of days but haven't really put them to the test due to not really being in the right environment. I've only used Pherazone once, and seemed to get some extra flirty attention when i went to a retail store and this hot girl just started to touch my arm and compliment me on my shirt but too soon to tell as i had head off to run some errands.

I will test these out and will let you guys know the verdict whether they work or not. But if anyone else has used any of these, I would be very interested to hear your personal experiences on them.

As for Alfa Maschio, i've seen this topic come up on this forum quite a bit when i just came across the forum today. I wanted to ask if the vendor provides any free samples or sells the testers / samples? Would like to give this one a go to.

You're feedback would be much appreciated.
04-03-2012 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 477
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 232 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio Samples?
04-03-2012 8:36 AM

Welcome. You can read many product reviews, here. Also, you can contact Chris at Alpha Dream and check regarding the possibility of a sample.

Journal:
Life in a Northern Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-03-2012 8:36 AM
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 552
Thanks received:
394 thanks in 195 posts

04-03-2012 8:42 AM

You could get the full size bottle for 10 dollars off. There's a coupon posted. Page two of today's posts under the thread 'registering with alpha dream'. I think the code was pt10 ... you wouldn't be disappointed. Oh and the shipping is free.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-03-2012 8:42 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 14 posts

04-03-2012 10:56 PM

Thanks guys and I will also check out the coupon code. Not sure if shipping would e free for me as I'm located in Sydney Australia. I've also tried contacting Chris but since I'm a new member it doesn't allow me to unless I post more than 5 posts. I'm at work at the moment but will try to spend more time looking through all different types of reviews when I get the chance. Thanks!
04-03-2012 10:56 PM
dePlume
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

05-13-2012 8:43 AM

I'd like to see a sample or to-go size option available to try out myself. I think this gives me to the 5 posts I need to PM Chris. Wink
05-13-2012 8:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  best scent for alfa maschio??? toutsif 6 204 06-19-2012 8:07 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Alfa Maschio Review Bosshank 3 1,292 06-18-2012 2:55 AM
Last Post: Iceali
  Update on my 3rd day on on Alfa Maschio angelus 0 447 04-21-2012 9:07 AM
Last Post: angelus
  Just received my first Alfa Maschio! - Tips needed angelus 7 704 04-19-2012 4:35 AM
Last Post: angelus
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio Paradox 5 1,322 02-07-2012 11:51 AM
Last Post: Paradox