Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio Review
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
313 thanks in 104 posts

Alfa Maschio Review
02-20-2012 4:25 PM

OK - this is really a review of Alfa Maschio, Certo and Glace.

Yes I did a mini mega-mix. I know - bad testing for a new product but I kinda knew what I wanted to do.

This stuff is dangerous.

Mix:
2 sprays of Alfa Maschio to the upper chest, lower neck
1 spray of Certo to neck
1 spray of Glace to the wrists
Covered with cologne

Mrs. BH has decided that she wants to go out for the evening. So we go out to dinner, then someplace else for dessert/drinks, then someplace for just a drink. Mrs. BH is very engaged. Eyes all twinkling, lots of conversation, very few lulls. The third place we go for a drink she moves in close. She wants to go dancing but we really have to wait untill places open up and get going.

We finally go to one of her favorite places to go dancing. This is where trouble raises its head. This is an interesting club. It plays a good mix of music - everything from good 80s to the latest and people of all ages are always there as a result. We get into the club and it is still a little early. Not many people out dancing yet. We manage to get a good place standing near the dance floor just checking everything out. I notice there are 3 or 4 young ladies (mid-20s, attractive) standing behind us but cannot give you any details beyond that.

After a few minutes there, all those earlier drinks kick in and Mrs. BH says she is going to the ladies room. It is more or less across from us so I watch her walk over and go in. Then I just stand there and enjoy the scenery on the dance floor waiting for her to get back. Sure enough, a few minutes later she gets back and pushes up hard against me from behind. Did I mention pushes hard? Not ususally her style but it is nice - I can feel every contour of her body and I can swear she is giving it a little extra pelvic push. So I am just standing there just enjoying the moment, the Mrs. pushing against me, watching people dance, the scent of her perfu...

When suddenly three thoughts occur to me simultaneously.

First, that is not Mrs. BH's perfume.
Second, the person pushing against me is taller than Mrs. BH and
Third, I would have seen Mrs. BH walk out of the ladies room.
OK.

The conversation that follows is very close but approximate due to shock value and fear of Mrs. BH showing up.

Just as I tense up she says "You smell really good."
Me: "Thank you. X cologne"
Her: "I would give anything to have a boyfriend that smells as good as you."

Just as I hold up my left hand to show her my ring, Mrs. BH walks out of the ladies room.
Her: "Your wife?"
Me: "20+ years."
Her: A sad sounding sigh. "Congratulations"
Me: "Thank you"
She pulls away saying "I really am a good girlfriend."
I think to myself - "I believe you but sorry - can't help - I try hard to be a good husband."

Mrs. BH gets back. She is looking at something as she walks up. She looks at me and the look in her eye says she has seen something.

Guys - when you get a sweet look and get an innocent question in a sweet voice, look closely in their eyes. Trust me, the next few seconds are critical to your very survival.

Mrs. BH: "Were you talking to that girl?"
Me: "Yes, she was asking about what I took to be a more lively club, so I told her about ____ club. I think she said they were going to try it out."
Mrs. BH: "Good."
Same sweet smile. Yes I lied. But discretion was definitely the better part of valor in that situation.

After that we had a good evening. I did notice we had unattached females keep migrating close to us as we were dancing.

Nothing else unusual happened until a little later during a slow dance. About halfway through the dance Mrs. BH wraps her arms around me tight and puts the full frontal body press on me. And Mrs. BH has a very nice ... frontal body. Second slow dance comes on and I get a kiss. That becomes very full and does not end. Towards the end of the song I look up. There are some young people on the side of the dance floor. Earlier I had seen them out there grinding for all they were worth. Now one of the grind boys is giving me a slightly disgusted look that says "Go get a room."
Grind that, buddy.

At that point I am not sure either one of us can really walk off the dance floor but we do and decide it is time to go find that room. Mrs. BH decides to relive that kiss at the door of the car.

Even the drive home was ... envigorating.

Eventually we did get home and find that room.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 1:22 AM by Bosshank.)
02-20-2012 4:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, CanadianGuy45, NewAlpha, shadowknight, mark-in-dallas, El Groovetore, as33156, Sptsmed, paradigmshift, Pheroman, Grasshopper, Iceali, zerosix85, bored4life, Fly So Hi, Riverwind, Shelly B, solidprice, RikusHaven, CaveCritter
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7838
Thanks received:
4891 thanks in 1703 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio Review
03-22-2012 10:03 AM

EPIC! You got reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
03-22-2012 10:03 AM
Thanks given by Bosshank
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1088
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 159 posts

03-22-2012 5:03 PM

Everytime I hear that word, can´t help to think about this song.

03-22-2012 5:03 PM
Thanks given by MangoEruption
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 35 posts

06-18-2012 3:55 AM

(02-20-2012 4:25 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  OK - this is really a review of Alfa Maschio, Certo and Glace.

Yes I did a mini mega-mix. I know - bad testing for a new product but I kinda knew what I wanted to do.

This stuff is dangerous.

Mix:
2 sprays of Alfa Maschio to the upper chest, lower neck
1 spray of Certo to neck
1 spray of Glace to the wrists
Covered with cologne

Mrs. BH has decided that she wants to go out for the evening. So we go out to dinner, then someplace else for dessert/drinks, then someplace for just a drink. Mrs. BH is very engaged. Eyes all twinkling, lots of conversation, very few lulls. The third place we go for a drink she moves in close. She wants to go dancing but we really have to wait untill places open up and get going.

We finally go to one of her favorite places to go dancing. This is where trouble raises its head. This is an interesting club. It plays a good mix of music - everything from good 80s to the latest and people of all ages are always there as a result. We get into the club and it is still a little early. Not many people out dancing yet. We manage to get a good place standing near the dance floor just checking everything out. I notice there are 3 or 4 young ladies (mid-20s, attractive) standing behind us but cannot give you any details beyond that.

After a few minutes there, all those earlier drinks kick in and Mrs. BH says she is going to the ladies room. It is more or less across from us so I watch her walk over and go in. Then I just stand there and enjoy the scenery on the dance floor waiting for her to get back. Sure enough, a few minutes later she gets back and pushes up hard against me from behind. Did I mention pushes hard? Not ususally her style but it is nice - I can feel every contour of her body and I can swear she is giving it a little extra pelvic push. So I am just standing there just enjoying the moment, the Mrs. pushing against me, watching people dance, the scent of her perfu...

When suddenly three thoughts occur to me simultaneously.

First, that is not Mrs. BH's perfume.
Second, the person pushing against me is taller than Mrs. BH and
Third, I would have seen Mrs. BH walk out of the ladies room.
OK.

The conversation that follows is very close but approximate due to shock value and fear of Mrs. BH showing up.

Just as I tense up she says "You smell really good."
Me: "Thank you. X cologne"
Her: "I would give anything to have a boyfriend that smells as good as you."

Just as I hold up my left hand to show her my ring, Mrs. BH walks out of the ladies room.
Her: "Your wife?"
Me: "20+ years."
Her: A sad sounding sigh. "Congratulations"
Me: "Thank you"
She pulls away saying "I really am a good girlfriend."
I think to myself - "I believe you but sorry - can't help - I try hard to be a good husband."

Mrs. BH gets back. She is looking at something as she walks up. She looks at me and the look in her eye says she has seen something.

Guys - when you get a sweet look and get an innocent question in a sweet voice, look closely in their eyes. Trust me, the next few seconds are critical to your very survival.

Mrs. BH: "Were you talking to that girl?"
Me: "Yes, she was asking about what I took to be a more lively club, so I told her about ____ club. I think she said they were going to try it out."
Mrs. BH: "Good."
Same sweet smile. Yes I lied. But discretion was definitely the better part of valor in that situation.

After that we had a good evening. I did notice we had unattached females keep migrating close to us as we were dancing.

Nothing else unusual happened until a little later during a slow dance. About halfway through the dance Mrs. BH wraps her arms around me tight and puts the full frontal body press on me. And Mrs. BH has a very nice ... frontal body. Second slow dance comes on and I get a kiss. That becomes very full and does not end. Towards the end of the song I look up. There are some young people on the side of the dance floor. Earlier I had seen them out there grinding for all they were worth. Now one of the grind boys is giving me a slightly disgusted look that says "Go get a room."
Grind that, buddy.

At that point I am not sure either one of us can really walk off the dance floor but we do and decide it is time to go find that room. Mrs. BH decides to relive that kiss at the door of the car.

Even the drive home was ... envigorating.

Eventually we did get home and find that room.

Bosshank, are you still using AM much? If so, is AM 2x, Certo 1x, Glacé 1x still your favorite AM mix?

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-18-2012 3:55 AM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 41 posts

07-22-2012 2:29 PM

(06-18-2012 3:55 AM)Iceali Wrote:  Bosshank, are you still using AM much? If so, is AM 2x, Certo 1x, Glacé 1x still your favorite AM mix?

Even if so, you will have to find your own balance. Depending on your own pheromone output, another man's "formular" may not work that well on you.

I have one other question that is beside the topic:
Did you really have to quote the whole review only to add a single line of comment?

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
07-22-2012 2:29 PM
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Rep Post

Thanks received:
100 thanks in 35 posts

07-22-2012 4:28 PM

Thanks for your input Riverwind. Since you quoted me, I can't go back and edit down the size of my post, but I appreciate the feedback. Cheers, Iceali

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

07-22-2012 4:28 PM
Thanks given by Riverwind
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 41 posts

07-22-2012 7:27 PM

Hey, no hard feelings, man - in both regards! Scaut

Duplicating another guy's mixture isn't a desaster waiting to happen, but it often is a good way to be disappointed (That worked so well for him, why not me?). I am a guy who is already easy to talk to (without any pheromones out of the bottle). If I were to go hard on things like Glace or Hypnotica, the women around me would never shut up. Crazy There are guys here who get good hits - even sexual ones - from these products, because they make them more appoachable.

Most products discussed in the review forum are blends of several (even many) different pheromones. They shouldn't be mixed so to get more mones on the skin. They can be mixed to try to find that perfect formular for yourself. AM and AV are pretty alpha, even if buffered. Glace and Hypnotica are very social. Certo and Possess are somewhere between those. If AV is too alpha (because you already are a big, scary kinda guy), a little Glace along with the AV could make you less scary and still sexy. This is only a General idea though. It is just as likely, that one of these blends is just about perfect for you.

Concerning the big quote... Don't sweat it! I just wanted to give you a friendly hint and it semms like you have taken it (well).

Chris
Riverwind's Storybook
07-22-2012 7:27 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
313 thanks in 104 posts

07-22-2012 11:24 PM

(06-18-2012 3:55 AM)Iceali Wrote:  Bosshank, are you still using AM much? If so, is AM 2x, Certo 1x, Glacé 1x still your favorite AM mix?

Sorry - did not see your question earlier.

I still do that basic mix although I up the Glace to 2 or 3 sprays just to make it a little friendlier.

I can go a little higher on the none but I usually don't as I have this Clint Eastwood thing going on usually - I do not smile near enough and can look a little ... scary ... sometimes. (I am a big guy and have been told my eyes/looks can be intense.) So even a little extra none can sometimes put women on edge a little.

So I tend to need buffering on the social side as opposed to extra none boost. My wife has joked to her friends: "Just call him Mr. Testosterone."

But as has been stated, you need to try them out for yourself but this is not a bad place to start for a mix. It is very similar to what As3 does - 2xAM, 3-6xGlace, 10 mg Andrsot. I just use the one spray of Certo in lieu of the Androst. It sort of gives me the same effect.
07-22-2012 11:24 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Iceali, Riverwind
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Rep Post

Thanks received:
100 thanks in 35 posts

07-23-2012 12:07 AM

Very helpful BH - thanks!

07-23-2012 12:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio (new version) review! JohnnyHard 62 17,139 01-25-2013 7:14 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review. Lamborghini 8 902 12-27-2012 1:46 AM
Last Post: TwistedOstrich
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 39 7,251 11-23-2012 9:52 AM
Last Post: Androaura
  My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review thebigQ 2 1,352 11-09-2012 1:14 AM
Last Post: thebigQ
  Alfa Maschio A Newbie's Review bluep51 2 1,210 09-09-2012 12:37 AM
Last Post: Buzzy78