Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alfa Maschio + Glace + Erox is a WINNER!!
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 807
Thanks received:
877 thanks in 345 posts

Its My Birthday! Alfa Maschio + Glace + Erox is a WINNER!!
03-17-2012 1:28 PM

I've had a wonderful day yesterday. So forgive me if I am positively exuberant. Yesterday was so spectacularly wonderful I had to share it with you. Maybe you can have a wonderful day too haha!

I havn't had many chances to wear my mixes "in the wild" so to speak, mostly tame mixes at work save for a few exceptions. So I went out with a purpose. I wanted to wear something powerfully sexual, simply because I hadn't done so for a while. Thinking back on as3's journal, I decided to give his 3 AM + tons of glace + Androstadienone combo a twist and use Erox as the source of Androstadienone. I figured the er303 would make the mix something special.

And special it was!

My Wonderful Day MiX
3 sprays AM + 6 mini-sprays light silicone glace + 3 sprays Erox - applied to throat and temples and spread with wrists along jawline.
Setting - Out on the Daytime Prowl in my hometown
Conclusion - Homerun!

Today was my second OMG moment. But instead of being a moment that made me realize that pheromones worked, it was an entire day. It was as if I were glowing today. Aphrodite's beam of godlike sexieness was shining on me. You would think where I walked I left gold leaf footprints

Buy enough gilding the lilly. Forgive me, you want details I know. Haha here's what one of my journal pages reads like (from today). It's what I use to remember all of the hits and details I might otherwise forget

3-16. 3 AM 6 L.S. glace 3 erox
None (this means did I notice self effects). Day prowl
SK, redH w bread bitch cheerleader & friends
Coffee. Do my glasses look. Girl.kino
Glare from fatso KC
Omars cold shoulder to warmup emo/shy 2-15

(2-15 is the girls birthday so I don't forget lol)

Imagine that being scrawled into a small journal I keep in my pocket. Hehe today was three pages. Usually a day takes one.

SK - the name of the supermarket I was grabbing some chips, dip, and beer for the party later hehe. I was also looking to start a conversation with any of the lovely ladies in the store. So, the red head with the bread. She was standing at, you guessed it, the bread. I decided to try my luck, so I stood beside her and pondered the bread before me to let my phero-cloud envelope her. After a few seconds I use an opinion opener. A lame one if you ask me. I asked if she knew if Dave's bread was any good, my friend had told me to try some, but I was leery of it because it said it was "sprouted bread".

She looked at me, and seemed to evalute if she should talk to me in a split second of eyecontact. I guess I passed that test, and thank you Glace, we had a great conversation which ended abruptly when her friends showed up out of nowhere. Bitchy Cheerleader was the alpha chick, and I guess she didn't like me chatting up her friend LOL. I played it really cool and introduced myself to the rest of the group, but they were just fixtures, it was really only me, bread girl, and the cockblocking bitchy cheerleader who wanted me GONE. Well, she had a terrible attitude, drug the convo down, and I decided to bail.

Hehe I said my farewells to the group while shamelessly ignoring bitchy cheerleader. I could tell bread girl didn't want me to leave.

So I stow the snacks and head to a popular coffee shop for a cup of coffee. Its now about noon, and there are a few people in there on laptops. There was also a hottie reading a book. The tables are small and round with two chairs each. I guess its to promote socializing? So I get my Mocha and sit at the table next to the hottie so I'm "beside" her facing the same way. Not to appear awkward, since my real purpose was to test my mix and test my game, I start reading posts on this wonderful forum.

After about five minutes I laugh at something I read in an old post by Terry. My laugh rang out in the small coffee shop (I have a deep rather booming voice) causing heads to turn my way. It felt right so I looked over at hottie and quietly said oops with a grin. She closed her book, turned in her chair to face me (hehe pointing) and asked me out of the blue "Do you like the way my glasses look?

I stroke my stubble like I'm thinking and raise an eyebrow in a contemplative expression and say " Well let me get a look at them before I render judgement." They were pretty basic slim black glasses with rectangular lenses. I told her I did, and why. We talked about fashion, how its changed over the years. We commented on everyone around us.

Then the focused on me. Skooted her chair close to mine, started describing thing she liked about how I was dressed and presented myself. She started Kinoing me hard, touching my arm, shoulder, and ev entually she even put her hand on my knee. I think the longer she was exposed to my cloud the more it was kickiing in.

Anyways, this fat chick on her laptop was glaring at me while this is going on. I feel the need to end this encounter on a high note before anything changes, any bitchy friends arrive. We trade numbers and a kiss. (Hehe I ran my fingers through her hair as we kissed and I could tell she liked it).

Okay if I keep up this level of detail, this post is going to be a mile long. So now I'll summarize the rest of the day's experiences

Pizza by the Slice
Girls in line in fron of me turn and look me up and down. I did nothing to attract their attention, my cloud made them turn and look

See buddy "J" at library
He seems odd. 19 year old in red dress is relatively unnaffected. Strange. J finds excuse to leave. Seems glad to go?

Walk through park in downtown
Two failed attempts to open, one lame short convo. Wind was carrying my cloud away. Bad testing grounds. Convo open from game not mones.

Chill with hippies in town square. Dude downwind from me might have been affected, or he was just talkitive.

Check out Omar's - pop into the hotspot for a quick peek. Open group of two hot emo/gothic chicks after a bit - cold shoulder. Then while I'm hanging out with the jocks, they come over. Strange, they somehow warmed up to me without even speaking to me, perhaps that brief exposure when I tried to open them was working on them. Or it was the social proofing from how I handled the jocks (hehe somehow I just became the alpha of their group, I could tell by how they deferred to me, looked to me for my response or approval.

Anyways, the emo chicks join the group of jocks I was with. It was obvious that A: they didn't know the jocks and B: they were only there to talk to me. (Funny because I would have considered one of the dude's there better looking than me Laugh1). They were very shy, but they had a purpose. Eventually the emo chicks managed to isolate ME from the jocks. I was completely aware of what they were up to, but the pretense of me "helping" them was fine with me lol.

They turned out to be sisters, very shy; but they were comfortable with me P. I didn't try to kino them, its backfired before with shy women. But after a while they started very gradual kino with me that slowly escalated, resulting with me having my arms around two girls who were snuggled up to my chest in the corner booth. It was a good feeling having these two sisters snuggling up to me

But suddenly a switch flipped. As if they had awoke from a dream they peeled themselves off me,streched, and made up excuses as to why they had to leave. I tried to number close them but the tide had turned against me and there was no swimming against it. I failed. But it was a very fun and pleasurable failure.

I take a break from my daygame for a bit and go chill at my friend's flat on the edge of downtown. He wasn't all weirded out like J was. Glace hit slowly. I decide to wash my application off for the rest of the chill session and observe A, then re apply a fresh Phero-cloud before the party for maximum effect.

The difference was immediatly apparent. The conversation slowed and became less involved. We played MW3 untill it was time to hit the party.

House Party
Reapplied - 3 sprays AM + 6 mini-sprays light silicone Glace + 3 Erox

I wasn't "officially" invited, my bro A was, and he called me up to crash it with him. So other than A, I knew none of the people there. I think this played in my favor, there were no pre-established ideas of who I was to overcome. About 40-50 people were there, smoke hanging in the air and some preppy chick as DJ (prolly her house?). Prolly 60/40 dudes:chicks

Bunny ears Girl - I get a beer from the keg and join the group standing in a circle around it. Girl beside me gave me my first deer in the headlights look! Muhaha! So that's what you guys were talking about! She was 5'6" blondge and petite, and when she snapped out of it she abruptly left the circle.

Girl in Green - I post up on the couch across from A on the loveseat trying to game a redhead. Haha I see closed body language from her, and she leaves. Lol. After a few minutes it seems like everyone around me is talking louder. Glace? I spot a girl off to my left who it appears is being hounded by a couple of jocks rather resembling neanderthals. Its obvious by the way she's turned away with arms crossed and an expressonless face that she's not enjoying the conversation.

I go over to A and tell him to watch how its done. I have an idea, one I stole from a friend of mine who was a real joker and ladies man ( I saw him try this once, BUT he failed! Haha). So I approach the Girl in green from the side she's facing (away from the jocks at a 45 degree angle). We make eyecontact as I walk to her, and I smile. When I reach her I say "HEY! There you are we've been looking for you!". She looks confused, I wink with my eye that's away from the jocks so they don't see (they just see her confusion). But she makes up her mind and takes the out I gave her. Haha she plays along and we ditch the jocks. "Oh thanks!"

She thanks me, I say it was no problem, it looked like she could use some help escaping. She said that she didn't want to be rude, but she had been trying to end the conversation for a while. We talk for a bit, and part ways.

I go get another beer, and notice a cougar at the party. She looks like preppy DJ's mom, prolly 37, and still a smokin MILF. Hehe I have always enjoyed flirting with older women, so I decide to take a more direct tack

I walk straight up to Cougar and introduce myself, offering my hand. She takes it, and I kiss the back of her hand OLD School and start flirting with her right off the bat. Hehe she really liked it when I said something along the lines of "your the only real women here among all of these silly girls". So I flirt with her for about five minutes, then do what I call a Kino-close, where I end the interaction with a hand on the elbow, say it was really nice meeting you, and slide my hand a little down her arm trailing off about 6-8inches before her hand as I leave. Think of it as a last carress. Hehe I got her warmed up.

So as I walk back into the kitchen for another beer, #3 now, I see A arguing with this fat dude and some skinny guy wearing a starwars shirt (lol). They're accumulating a crowd, and their voices were rising. Preppy DJ girl and her hot momma show up, and all three get threatened with the boot. They calm down and the party moves on.

Bunny ears girl comes up to me as the crowd of onlookers breaks up. She starts small talk about the fight (heh nice opener girl) but the conversation turns really sexual really fast. A song comes on that she likes, and so she grabs my belt and pulls me to her for a grind session! While we're grinding to 50 cent (lol) she tells me "you smell so good".I smell her neck as sensually as i can and tell her she smells good too (she smelled great!)

After that I am basically the hottest shit, every girl wants to dance with me and I get all sorta of dirty looks from the other guys. I guess my social proof went through the roof.

Cougar tracks me down when I'm out on the back patio sharing a smoke. She grabbs my ass as she comes up beside me and all out eye rapes me. I say "How long are you going to just look at me?" And I look right at her lips."A" gets weirded out, he must know preppy Dj's mom, and he bails like we were carriers of the black plague.

After that Cougar shows me the master bedroom, and we have our own party. The rest you can imagine.

In Conclusion!
My wonderful day mix was a success! Soft enough for day game, and still a real panty wetter for night! Some intimidation from dudes and younger women, but highly attractive and arousing (er303?)!

Try it! Have youself a wonderful day!

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-17-2012 1:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, zerosix85, paradigmshift, Jrock, Blade, Pheroquirk, kenpachi, Data4, shadowknight, Pheroman, idontknow, triaz, Sptsmed, misfit101, as33156, Grasshopper, SportyCurve5, Fly So Hi

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 385 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio + Glace + Erox is a WINNER!!
03-17-2012 1:37 PM

Nominated, 'Ra'. Beauty report.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-17-2012 1:37 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 144 posts

03-17-2012 4:55 PM

You, sir, shall henceforth be known as Finch. Beer
03-17-2012 4:55 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
877 thanks in 345 posts

03-18-2012 9:50 AM

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it!

Isn't finch the one from American Pie who nailed Stiffler's mom? Haha nice!

AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-18-2012 9:50 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 385 posts

03-18-2012 10:09 AM

You da Finch, 'Ra'

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-18-2012 10:09 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra

misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
160 thanks in 45 posts

03-18-2012 8:32 PM

I tried this exact combo last night at a club, but I have to say, I think I need to tweak it to my personal needs.

I applied around 10 pm 3 sprays of Am to my neck (sides and front), applied two sprays of erox to my hair and one spray to my forearms, and about six sprays Glace spread between the back of my neck and wrists. Covered it with CH 212 and went out.

Self effects: none that I could notice, but I usually don't get any self effects from any product (Only instant shine which makes me dizzy and gives me a head ache).

Effects on others:
-Definitely got looks from girls all night. Whether positive or negative looks I can't say. It was as if the attraction was there, but there was intimidation as well.
-I arrived a bit later than my friends who were already past the line so I decided to go straight to the front and see if I could avoid making that huge line. I called to my friend who I saw inside and the bouncer thought I was saying hi to him. He saw I wasn't and got a bit awkward so I shook his hand and played it cool. He then finished checking some ID's and immediately let me so I could catch up with my friends (not typical bouncer behavior, specially when it comes to guys).

Inside a group of girls was sitting next to us and about ten minutes after one of them put her purse on my table. I gave her a confused wtf look, and she then asked if it was ok. I tried to play it caulky funny, but it backfired terribly. Maybe it was the loud music or maybe the pheromone signature was a bit much, but she definitely took it the wrong way and thought I was being an asshole. This is where it gets weird. She immediately told her friends and all of them proceded to give me dirty looks and a bit later to bad mouth me which I just smiled at my friends and ignored them even though I have almost never rubbed girls the wrong way like that lol. One of them dropped something that landed on the floor in between my legs (I couldn't see what it was) and about five minutes later the girl that was pissed at me got told that whatever the other girl dropped (some kind of paper) was on the floor in between my legs. Well she didn't ask me for it, but crouched in between my legs directly facing me, picked it up, gave me one of those "I think I'm sooo hot" looks and went back to her seat. Then I heard her bad mouth me again to her friend!! I felt as if most of the night she was looking to call my or at least my tables attention. It was such a weird I hate you, but I want you to look at me vibe that I honestly just didn't feel like hitting on her.

-A young girl I had never met (about 19) in our group kept eyeing me the whole night, however when I talked to her, she seemed at first to give me nice, but short responses and didn't make much conversation. Maybe there was some intimidation? By the end she warmed up to me a little and when I teased her at one point she playfully and very softly slapped my cheek as she smiled. At the end of the night I said goodbye and she went in for a hug. I wasn't expecting it, so I hugged her back a bit awkwardly, but she seemed like she was quite comfotable with me now.

-Now with my guy friends it hit as a big buddy buddy effect. They were all treating me like their best friend and even the guys I didn't know where being really nice and cool with me. However one thing happened that makes me think of the -none again.
As I was walking in the crowd some drunk guy kept trying to push me. I had to stop for a second and the guy tried to start a fight with me. I grabbed him and pushed him back asking him what his problem was, when his friends stepped in and very nicely told me he was just drunk and that they were sorry. The guy tried to kick me and his friend held him back as the other one apologized again, so I told him to control his friend now, looked at the drunk guy for a stare down and continued on my way.
This is interesting because I don't think anyone has tried to pick a fight with me since two or three years ago when I started experimenting with pheromones and OD'd all the time. I'm not a meat head, but i'm not scrawny, never pick fights, I'm short, and give almost always a nice guy vibe, so it's not at all common to have guys picking fights with me.

In conclusion: I got the vibe that the mix was most definitely affecting others, but it was a bit much. It's probably one of those mixes that can give you great results if you can handle the negative ones. I will probably tone down the AM and see how that affects it.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2012 8:42 PM by misfit101.)
03-18-2012 8:32 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, eyeofra, Pheroman, triaz, idontknow, as33156, Grasshopper
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 67 posts

03-18-2012 9:01 PM

(03-18-2012 9:50 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Thanks guys. I really appreciate it!

Isn't finch the one from American Pie who nailed Stiffler's mom? Haha nice!

Hes also known as " shitbrick" Bb
03-18-2012 9:01 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

03-19-2012 10:12 AM

Finch was also "Shitbreak" due to his lack of desire or ability to go in the schools rest rooms, he would take a "shit break" and go home. Yeah, I guess I have watched American Pie's to much LOL.

I guess I need to break out my Erox and try it next time I wear the AM and socials combo, sounds might inspiring for sure !!!!!
03-19-2012 10:12 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
877 thanks in 345 posts

03-19-2012 10:17 AM

Wow very interesting report misfit101. Sorry my mix didn't work out for you. Sounds like you had some backfires, and saw the wrong side of the social proofing coin.

Hehe you gotta tweak the ratio's to suit your personality. I'm an extremely happy person, people say "I have good energy" but I'm just always cheerful. I think my sunny personality and friendly/playful game "buffers" my mix in a way.

I wonder if the difference in Glace's would make any difference. You used six sprays of Slowburn from a full sized bottle right? I used six mini-sprays of fastburn Glace.

03-19-2012 10:17 AM

Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

03-19-2012 10:30 AM

At your age, three sprays of AM might be a bit much, that might have been more of the issue than whether you had the slow Glace or fast burn. At your age, you probably produce a good bit of none to begin with and three sprays of AM would put you into ghost or intimidation category. Just a thought, I can get away with three or four sprays due to my age, you might want to try it again with one and then maybe two sprays and see how that works, I bet you will see a difference.
03-19-2012 10:30 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra, misfit101

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gonna test alfa maschio today for the first time. Got any tips for me? sikkunt 10 805 09-09-2012 12:07 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care
  Alfa Maschio lvgrinder702 1 408 08-15-2012 5:55 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Taking my Alfa Maschio with me on vacation! andromun 4 1,037 01-10-2012 8:16 AM
Last Post: Tigersan
  Certo vs Alpha Maschio (with a little glace thrown in) - Finalising Orders Gslinger 3 1,566 08-26-2011 4:07 PM
Last Post: dbot
  Alfa Maschio vs Wingman Element 9+O LoveDocta 25 3,150 08-25-2011 1:42 AM
Last Post: ppHamelin