Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Donna
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2907 thanks in 1466 posts

Alfa Donna
09-05-2012 11:38 PM

This is in my journal but since it's a review I wanted to be sure to put it out here ~ great product so far!

Alright-

Alfa Donna is waiting in my mailbox for me when I get back from my beach trip so of course I have to try it out! Hubby hadn't checked the mail so when I came in with the package I told him it was more perfume stuff (could've been true ^_~ I was expecting essential oils and bases any day now). He wasn't even curious...Ug- girl stuff... HAHAHA!

While I was at the shore I picked up a cute little white mesh cover up "for him" with the intent of never wearing it over anything but my birthday suit soooooo...

Later that evening I shower, then don 2 sprays of Alfa Donna (1 over chest and 1 split between the wrists) and the mesh cover that doesn't, lol, and that's all it took. Groping, giggling, nuzzling, fondling and, um, e'hem~ ensue... Noticing cops ensure a nice rock hard lasting stiffy every time ~ definitely NOT a complaint!

I got the unscented and I didn't use a cover, it just didn't need one. I like the scent it has and I liked the self effects I got form it except it did make me a little stuffy at first. Can anyone offer what causes that? I think you could easily cover the scent with anything though if you chose to.

The next day I took a chance and wore to work, 1 spray Alfa Donna on my abdomen, Aware (2 drops at neck and 1 drop each wrist) and Scent of Eros (approx 2 inch line on each forearm) and I have to say this seemed to be a really good combo. People seemed at ease and really interested in striking up conversation with me. During breaks the atmosphere at the table was light and fun. Things have been stressful for EVERYONE at work lately because there have been a lot of changes and things have been very uncertain so it's been good to see how pheromones can bring a lighter, brighter element to things by lifting the spirits of those in "the phero cloud".Good

So far for Alfa Donna ~ Definitely can improve/add to the mood for a good romp! A little goes a long way. The spray is fine and covers a great deal of skin. On another note, personally, I've never been fond of sprays because it's so easy to over-do it, and/or, waste it. I think that could happen with Alpha products and I'd just hate to waste what I think is a great product. I don't believe that will keep me from purchasing again though, lol. As far as a social blend I think Alfa Donna can totally pull it off in small doses and mixed with other mones.

Barely tested and loving this product already. I've been reading lots of good things about Glace and am considering it for my next purchase. Any thoughts, suggestions or experiences on Glace or any other Alpha products? Much appreciation in advance!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
09-05-2012 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenpachi, halo0073, Akelah, SportyCurve5, Synergist, as33156, PinkAlpha

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Alfa Donna
10-05-2012 8:45 AM

(09-05-2012 11:38 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  This is in my journal but since it's a review I wanted to be sure to put it out here ~ great product so far!

Alright-

Alfa Donna is waiting in my mailbox for me when I get back from my beach trip so of course I have to try it out! Hubby hadn't checked the mail so when I came in with the package I told him it was more perfume stuff (could've been true ^_~ I was expecting essential oils and bases any day now). He wasn't even curious...Ug- girl stuff... HAHAHA!

While I was at the shore I picked up a cute little white mesh cover up "for him" with the intent of never wearing it over anything but my birthday suit soooooo...

Later that evening I shower, then don 2 sprays of Alfa Donna (1 over chest and 1 split between the wrists) and the mesh cover that doesn't, lol, and that's all it took. Groping, giggling, nuzzling, fondling and, um, e'hem~ ensue... Noticing cops ensure a nice rock hard lasting stiffy every time ~ definitely NOT a complaint!

I got the unscented and I didn't use a cover, it just didn't need one. I like the scent it has and I liked the self effects I got form it except it did make me a little stuffy at first. Can anyone offer what causes that? I think you could easily cover the scent with anything though if you chose to.

The next day I took a chance and wore to work, 1 spray Alfa Donna on my abdomen, Aware (2 drops at neck and 1 drop each wrist) and Scent of Eros (approx 2 inch line on each forearm) and I have to say this seemed to be a really good combo. People seemed at ease and really interested in striking up conversation with me. During breaks the atmosphere at the table was light and fun. Things have been stressful for EVERYONE at work lately because there have been a lot of changes and things have been very uncertain so it's been good to see how pheromones can bring a lighter, brighter element to things by lifting the spirits of those in "the phero cloud".Good

So far for Alfa Donna ~ Definitely can improve/add to the mood for a good romp! A little goes a long way. The spray is fine and covers a great deal of skin. On another note, personally, I've never been fond of sprays because it's so easy to over-do it, and/or, waste it. I think that could happen with Alpha products and I'd just hate to waste what I think is a great product. I don't believe that will keep me from purchasing again though, lol. As far as a social blend I think Alfa Donna can totally pull it off in small doses and mixed with other mones.

Barely tested and loving this product already. I've been reading lots of good things about Glace and am considering it for my next purchase. Any thoughts, suggestions or experiences on Glace or any other Alpha products? Much appreciation in advance!

Sounds like you've had a lot of fun with your product so far! As you've probably read in other posts, I own Donna Amore and Corpo and I gotta say Donna Amore has given me a lot of luck with the ladies. Smile It makes them at ease with me and super flirty. Hehehe. Corpo is good too because it is good for other environments too. I'm about to spray some scented Donna Amore scented Tangerine Dream before work! Let the games begin! >;)
10-05-2012 8:45 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Synergist, as33156
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-06-2012 8:26 AM

(10-05-2012 8:45 AM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Sounds like you've had a lot of fun with your product so far! As you've probably read in other posts, I own Donna Amore and Corpo and I gotta say Donna Amore has given me a lot of luck with the ladies. Smile It makes them at ease with me and super flirty. Hehehe. Corpo is good too because it is good for other environments too. I'm about to spray some scented Donna Amore scented Tangerine Dream before work! Let the games begin! >;)

This one is a lot of fun! I know it's designed for women to attract men and it certainly works, but I've worn it socially and you can get ALL the engines revving with this one! It's a great mood elevator and in the right company things can go frisky fast! It only takes 1 firecracker to set off the whole row, if you know what I mean? Just throwin' that out there... Whistle3

I got Alfa Donna in the Unscented because I was concerned to get an entire bottle of a scent I wasn't sure I'd like but the tangerine sounds yuuumaaay. Is it a strong/full perfume scent or something light?

Hope all your Alpha adventures are amazing!Mrgreen

10-06-2012 8:26 AM
Thanks given by Synergist, as33156
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-10-2012 8:23 PM

Niice, well I have D.A. scented/unscented and Corpo unscented. I have to say honestly that the scented one I have smells amazing! My friend was like I want you to spray that on me "NOW!" So I'm impressed by the Tangerine Dream scent.
I honestly think that smell fits Alpha Donna very well. It's just got this "I'm a bad-ass bitch" vibe and "I smell sexy as hell." ;)

hm... maybe i'll buy Alpha Donna down the road.. or maybe Glace since i've heard a lot of crazy awesome stories from that. Smile

Enjoy your adventure!
10-10-2012 8:23 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-10-2012 11:34 PM

(10-10-2012 8:23 PM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Niice, well I have D.A. scented/unscented and Corpo unscented. I have to say honestly that the scented one I have smells amazing! My friend was like I want you to spray that on me "NOW!" So I'm impressed by the Tangerine Dream scent.
I honestly think that smell fits Alpha Donna very well. It's just got this "I'm a bad-ass bitch" vibe and "I smell sexy as hell." ;)

hm... maybe i'll buy Alpha Donna down the road.. or maybe Glace since i've heard a lot of crazy awesome stories from that. Smile

Enjoy your adventure!

You make that Tang D sound veeery tempting!

I have Alfa Donna and Glace and hadn't been giving either much love and decided to devote this whole week to playing with them. I've been putting the run downs in my journal...guess I should pop them in here too for AD...

I vote go for Glace! I'm going to be giving Glace a run with Love Potion's Super Sexy for Women tomorrow. Glace seems to like being sexed up a bit. I'm beginning to see that any great social can be directed to lead to something "more" quite easily as long as the participants are open...men AND women. That's my personal experience anyway. I would totally and shamelessly pitch for both of these products. I am NOT affiliated with the company hahaha.

I've got Corpo on my wish list! Can't wait to get my greedy mitts on it, lol. I don't own anything with that many r/nones in it but the blend has the markings of yet another great social without being overly masculine. I'm dying to see how it wears! Are you getting the effects you were hoping for? I may ridiculously splurge and wind up with the other 2 women's products Achar & Charme too. Their ingredients lists are FANFREAKINGTASTIC. Social MAGNET written ALL over them. Pheromones draw people in-add to that self confidence, willingness to put ourselves out there and a healthy portion of discernment and PA-POW! Magic Bullet!

K. I'm rambling, lol, I really DO enjoy this WAY too much methinks!

10-10-2012 11:34 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-10-2012 11:45 PM

(10-10-2012 11:34 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  You make that Tang D sound veeery tempting!

I have Alfa Donna and Glace and hadn't been giving either much love and decided to devote this whole week to playing with them. I've been putting the run downs in my journal...guess I should pop them in here too for AD...

I vote go for Glace! I'm going to be giving Glace a run with Love Potion's Super Sexy for Women tomorrow. Glace seems to like being sexed up a bit. I'm beginning to see that any great social can be directed to lead to something "more" quite easily as long as the participants are open...men AND women. That's my personal experience anyway. I would totally and shamelessly pitch for both of these products. I am NOT affiliated with the company hahaha.

I've got Corpo on my wish list! Can't wait to get my greedy mitts on it, lol. I don't own anything with that many r/nones in it but the blend has the markings of yet another great social without being overly masculine. I'm dying to see how it wears! Are you getting the effects you were hoping for? I may ridiculously splurge and wind up with the other 2 women's products Achar & Charme too. Their ingredients lists are FANFREAKINGTASTIC. Social MAGNET written ALL over them. Pheromones draw people in-add to that self confidence, willingness to put ourselves out there and a healthy portion of discernment and PA-POW! Magic Bullet!

K. I'm rambling, lol, I really DO enjoy this WAY too much methinks!

Yeah Corpo has been really good for the weekend. I definitely only recommend it in very small doses for women though. If you apply it too much I've learned it can irritate you, which in my case is probably O.Ding. Over the weekend though, my chick friend and my guy friend were both down into having a three-some. My chick friend dosent even see me like that but since I had been wearing it she would just keep staring at me. Weird shit. This other girl I met at a party was down to hook up but I fell asleep. A couple days later she added me to facebook and was wondering when i'd be back! (to hook up!)
Btw, I just bought some Androstadienone from Love-scent so I wonder if that will buffer that aggressive none in the Corpo which seems to really affect me along with other none mixes (ex. PherX for gay women give me the same feeling)
I'd say you should give it a shot! It would be interesting to hear some feedback from a straight chick! Smile
10-10-2012 11:45 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85, NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-11-2012 8:46 AM

(10-10-2012 11:45 PM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Yeah Corpo has been really good for the weekend. I definitely only recommend it in very small doses for women though. If you apply it too much I've learned it can irritate you, which in my case is probably O.Ding. Over the weekend though, my chick friend and my guy friend were both down into having a three-some. My chick friend dosent even see me like that but since I had been wearing it she would just keep staring at me. Weird shit. This other girl I met at a party was down to hook up but I fell asleep. A couple days later she added me to facebook and was wondering when i'd be back! (to hook up!)
Btw, I just bought some Androstadienone from Love-scent so I wonder if that will buffer that aggressive none in the Corpo which seems to really affect me along with other none mixes (ex. PherX for gay women give me the same feeling)
I'd say you should give it a shot! It would be interesting to hear some feedback from a straight chick! Smile

Thanks for the feedback! I've been warned before about what you said, the "it can irritate you" if you over do it. I've deliberately played with 'r/none blends, but used them lightly for fear of that. Not sure about the androstadienone. It's another male phero and even though it can bring out intimacy and comfort in us gals, if you wear it with Corpo it may be adding one more 'none to the mix, but I'm curious to know how you find it...if it's effective that way as a kind of buffer. It may be a matter of finding that "sweet spot" for you. I hope you find it!

Corpo is definitely on my list. I may have to wait until the end of the month to order...but I PROMISE feedback once I start experimenting!

10-11-2012 8:46 AM
Thanks given by as33156
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-11-2012 11:15 PM

Two recent Alfa Donna runs pulled from my journal:
Day 1:
Okay. Had every intention of combining Alfa Donna and Audacious but somehow picked up my bottle of Le Femme Mystere instead of Audacious and didn't realize it until after I applied it! C'est la vie. But all was NOT lost! It was actually a fine combination.

Essence of Woman cops below the waist...because I just can't NOT wear at least some...15 min dry down. Cover scent is LPs Fayha- a dab behind ears, at wrists, backs of hands and collarbone. Dab Unscented LFM, same places. Allow to dry. 2 sprays Afla Donna collarbone and neck, smooshed about with backs of hands (sooo silky) and 2 sprays DHEAS to hair.

Afla/LFM/DHEAS combo ROCKED it today. I WILL do Audacious tomorrow because I'm just dying to but for today while at work I got a lot of, you look good, hey how you been can I get a hug (!?), don't you look cute today...lots of compliments from both men & women...I LOVELOVELOVE it when Pheromones work on both sexes! I'm a HUGE flirt (mostly harmless Blush) but this combo made me feel fun and flirty. I was leaning on a wall near the "vendateria" waiting to call it a day, checking my cell and a co-worker comes up and starts pretending he's taking pictures, a 2nd friend takes the cue and joins in so of course I struck some poses lol! SUPAMODAL!!! HA! And I thought the Audacious combo would be the fun, rock star feel...now I can't wait to see how it differs! Did I mention...Pheromones are fun?!!!

Day 2:
Hmmm.

Unscented Alfa Donna/Unscented Audacious/DHEAS & cover scent...oh! And some Essence of Woman cops.

Great self effects as expected, strong, confident, in control, GrrRuff feeling. Definitely different than the LFM combo. Could feel the "alpha" in charge vibe and people at work responded to it. Got lots of looks but there was a distanced respect, like, "you're approachable but I'm going to mind my manners with you". Still got compliments, eye contact, flirty playful attention...but well behaved. Even a particular female coworker with a big personality (I'm trying to be nice) was pleasant to be around and wasn't trying to be dominant (unsuccessfully most often, which only results in her own heightened frustration).

Ok, ok. So it wasn't as fun and flirty as the LFM combo but it was all "Don't you wish you had SNAP like ME?!" Crack that SEXAY riding crop baby! Cool

10-11-2012 11:15 PM
Thanks given by as33156
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-29-2012 10:48 AM

Pulled this from my journal today:

'Tis the season!
Went out again last night, spur of the moment decision.

4 sprays Light Cop, 4 sprays Alfa Donna & 3 sprays Topper (2 to hair, 1 to blouse)

AD rocks every time I wear it but with the Topper & extra cops the sefies were AWESOME, lol, giggly, happy, got hubby in a FANTASTIC mood...even extra chatty for him. Went to a local restaurant/bar that we haven't been to in I don't know how long. Server comes to take our drink orders and I ask for mine and he suggests the "tall" glass (a double), says it's a better deal $ wise...really? ok, so I appropriately respond, "Alright - give it to me BIG" giving hubby a great big naughty smile...he's used to me and smiled back but my girlfriend turned a funny shade giggling behind her menu and when the server found his voice again I thought he recovered well ^_~ And so ensued another fun evening. Although I do have to ask again, what is the appeal of 70's & 80's music? Don't some people know that there have been other decades worth of music since then??? Ug confused

Later at home a great round of bed sports ensued...I was feeling alpha and hubs was into it so I pretty much had my way with him...he seemed to suffer through it well enough. He looooves to be teased and tease I did...bringing him close, then making him wait...bringing him close, then making him wait...when I finally let him have his "release"...GOD I LOVE DOING THAT TO HIM! KABOOM! GrrRuff! Makes me shiver to remember Angel Heart

Yup. Good night :Sun bespectacled:

12-29-2012 10:48 AM
Thanks given by as33156

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8516 thanks in 2713 posts

12-29-2012 11:55 AM

Beach lucky man!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-29-2012 11:55 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ALFA DONNA (First Time User Experience) Sausage Baby 3 1,788 08-05-2014 5:53 AM
Last Post: Joedude69
  Alfa Donna & Glace raven9653 2 2,532 06-05-2013 9:04 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Wear Alfa Donna & Achar together? nikki 7 1,923 05-29-2013 1:41 PM
Last Post: Alpha Dream
  Alpha Donna & Donna Amore? Retrospect 3 1,713 03-03-2013 10:12 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Alfa Donna Akelah 5 1,853 11-16-2012 10:13 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl