Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Donna
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Alfa Donna
11-15-2012 12:27 PM

Ordered a full bottle of this in Tangerine Dreams after they sent me a sample. I really like this!! It's a very well balanced blend I feel I can use in any situation. I guess I'm a natural alpha, it fits me well, as Instant Sexiness/A did and TemptressXS does, but it's the more feminine of all IMO. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last so much as LAL and PXS blends, lasts for about 5-6h tops maybe.

Scent: Tangerine Dreams is a complex, sophisticated and delicious citrus and flowery scent (I've been complimented on that also). It's strong on appliance, but it softens when it dries.

Effects on others: Apart from a couple of women (acquaintances) who avoid me and seem frustrated, most of the gals (friends and family) respond very very well to it, following me happily. Servers are all about worrying if I have all I need, even when I just smile and tell everything is ok. Men in general get complimenting and polite, some high ranked men in the company treat me as an equal and almost ask for advice. Some men get veeeery flirty and audatious, complimentig me out loud and making a point of telling they'd like to have a women like me. It's not a matter of age or rank appearently, it depends on their personality.

Effects on SO: My BF treats me really well with this one, all chivalrous and helpful, and in two different days he snuggled up to me a lot in me on the couch and in bed (usually I'm the one snuggling up to him). One day he was feeling down, the other he was just tired. Either way he doesn't does this, he's very alpha, proud and paternal. Too Leo to do that. It was Alpha Donna I'm pretty sure.

Self-effects: This is one thing I like very much in Alpha Donna, it gives me self effects (yayyy). I feel sexy and confident, and remember to straighten my back and my shoulders a lot. I act in congruence with the blend because I feel compelled to do it! I've even used it at work, under my nose while wearing other blends because of the boost in self confidence Big Grin

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-15-2012 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Alfa Donna
11-15-2012 6:39 PM

Great post! Glad to hear you're liking it. I get noticeable self effects too- BONUS! right? Thanks for the scent description too Smile How many sprays do you usually use?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-15-2012 6:39 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2012 8:34 PM

I've been using on 3 Sprays, wearing it as a standalone (PLUS cops of course lol). And I have some in a to-go 5ml rollon (I ordered from LP) to carry it in my purse and apply behind my ears or on my upper lip for selfies Smile how much do you use?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-15-2012 8:34 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-15-2012 10:40 PM

Thanks for the great review, made me want to break out my AD....Tomorrow AD it is! Big Grin

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
11-15-2012 10:40 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-16-2012 8:50 AM

(11-15-2012 8:34 PM)Akelah Wrote:  I've been using on 3 Sprays, wearing it as a standalone (PLUS cops of course lol). And I have some in a to-go 5ml rollon (I ordered from Love Potion) to carry it in my purse and apply behind my ears or on my upper lip for selfies Smile how much do you use?

Sounds about right for me too! I find if I've gone over 4 at MOST I can OD. I spray 1 to abdomen, 2 to chest/collarbone and then rub my wrists & backs of hands over my collarbone area to to spread the love around Big Grin I like your idea of the 5ml roller! I usually get a bit on the back of my hands and just rub a little on my neck below my ears. I talk with my hands A LOT but I rarely spray my wrists because I have to get the spray so close to them that it will puddle and drip, lol, if I try to spray them from farther away half the spray is on my wrist and the rest shoots over and under Sad I don't want ANY wasted product escaping so I've resorted to "smooshing".
I really like the cover their sprays give though! Nice mist, wide diameter, but the roller idea is fantastic for applying just where you need/want it without overdoing it...no waste! I will have to order more rollers with my next LP order! PLUS I want to get my next ADs scented and a big blast of smell for refresher may not be what I'll want. I little roller should be just the ticket!

If I go 3 sprays with Alfa D I can still combine with other mone blends for some fun results (like a little Audacious from LP or spritzing on extra DHEAS) but AD is really great on it's own too...I just can't seem to leave well enough alone though Mosking

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-16-2012 8:50 AM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

11-16-2012 11:13 AM

Alpha Dream has some perfect little glass 5ml bottles. I always decant my mones into little spray bottles and hardly ever apply from the full size bottle. With Alfa Dona I get great results from just 1 little spray out of these tiny bottles. It's easy to apply to the wrists or the back of the hands. You can better control how much you apply. You are less likely to over dose. And then my Alpha Dream products last for ages this way.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-16-2012 11:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ALFA DONNA (First Time User Experience) Sausage Baby 3 4,533 08-05-2014 6:53 AM
Last Post: Joedude69
  Alfa Donna & Glace raven9653 2 4,882 06-05-2013 10:04 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Wear Alfa Donna & Achar together? nikki 7 5,245 05-29-2013 2:41 PM
Last Post: Alpha Dream
  Alpha Donna & Donna Amore? Retrospect 3 4,016 03-03-2013 11:12 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Alfa Donna NuTrix 10 10,501 12-29-2012 9:02 PM
Last Post: NuTrix