Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
ALFA DONNA (First Time User Experience)
Sausage Baby
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

ALFA DONNA (First Time User Experience)
06-09-2014 3:01 PM

Help! The straight men avoids me when I wear this. Either they avoid me or they act like total gentlemen but no hits. The gay men and many females seem to love Alfa Donna on me. The gay men and the females are more talkative & friendly. Many of them like to sit next to me, whereas the straight men would stand up just so I could sit down. But they're quiet...

How I use Alfa Donna? Well I shake the bottle a bit in every use. I only spray it once on my left wrist and rub the sprayed left wrist against my right wrist. Then I rub my wrists on my neck. (Tell me, is this the wrong way?)

First time reaction: For a shy gal like me, few mins after wearing it, I noticed I felt more confident. I was not afraid to maintain an eye contact (which is weird because I grew up never looking at people's eyes during conversation). Then I feel kinda cocky..I dunno. I would suddenly have this mentality of "I'm pretty and better than you, beych!". I'm serious about this! ..Then at the end of the day, when I come back home ,I would suddenly feel sad & lonely...

I also tried using Alfa Donna for my job interview a few days ago (for a corporate job position..company is listed in Forbes Top 50). The interviewer looked like a real snooty (HE is the director), but he was respectful & attentive to me throughout the brief interview. However, he seemed as though he wanted to end the interview asap.

How I was during the job interview while wearing Alfa Donna: I was a chatterbox (not quite typical of myself). I was definitely keeping an eye contact. Deep within, I was nervous & terrified of the director, but I was able to mask it by talking, smiling, & maintaining an eye contact.

Well, today I got a callback from the job agency whether I got the job or not. Well I did not get the job. The director told the agent that the reason is I failed to point out my own weaknesses as an artist. The agency said that the director may have perceived me as way too confident when I responded that "I had no weaknesses because it's my passion and I have been doing the job for many years."

Anyway, Hi! I'm a newbie. Lemme introduce myself: I'm a 32 yr old female from NYC. Grew up being a social reject. I'm shy and usually nervous in reality and sick of being like this so I tried using a pheromone to see how things would be....
[/size]
06-09-2014 3:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 224
Thanks received:
649 thanks in 307 posts

RE: ALFA DONNA (First Time User Experience)
06-12-2014 5:24 PM

welcome sausage,
wow, your first post ever.
anyway, use the search button lots, there is info, but you have to look for it.

2nd, I noticed that you said
Quote:I would suddenly have this mentality of "I'm pretty and better than you, beych!". I'm serious about this! ..Then at the end of the day, when I come back home ,I would suddenly feel sad & lonely...

It made me think of how fuzzcat described it in another thread"
Link: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-8-Jungian-C...-Processes

She described "depression" with some 'mones, but the depression was only a certain type of depression, the 'mones had gotten her really amped in a way she wasn't normally, then when she expected something to happen, and it did NOT happen, she felt frustrated and let down. This is what caused the depression feeling, but if you can correlate the thought process changes internally, and the desires that go with it, then you can see why the "depression" feelings come with them.

I tend to look at 'mones in how they effect different people differently. I like MBTI personality types for this, and how they use the 8 parts of your brain differently. Different 'mones will amplify or suppress some of the 8. It is important to know what type of personality you are and which of the 8 Jungian Functions are your strongest, and which are the weakest. Then you can detect changes from 'mones in a "scientific" way and see that there is a method to them. Without looking at MBTI stuff, the correlations seem more scattered.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-12-2014 5:24 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 818
Thanks received:
868 thanks in 344 posts

07-25-2014 3:08 AM

So sorry I only saw this today!
I wear 4-6 sprays of this one and get lots of respect hits and high status self effects. Why don't you try going up slowly, one spray at the time, and see how it changes?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
07-25-2014 3:08 AM
Joedude69
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-05-2014 5:53 AM

Sausage?
Anyway, I'm a guy, not gay, and have noticed a lot guys tend to hover around me when I wear AD's AM. Scented and unscented. Can't say I was expecting that. Tonight I'm going to try Liik V2 unscented for the first time at a bar.
I tend to only use 1 spray on my wrist then I spread that on my neck. Now, I have found this to be an effective amount when it comes to the ladies also. What I have experienced is that women really don't understand whats going on and it can sort of freak them out.
Until I talk to them.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 5:55 AM by Joedude69.)
08-05-2014 5:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AM and Glace First Time Mone User maximus 4 668 09-22-2014 7:36 AM
Last Post: ak4d4
  Alfa Donna & Glace raven9653 2 1,639 06-05-2013 9:04 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Wear Alfa Donna & Achar together? nikki 7 1,430 05-29-2013 1:41 PM
Last Post: Alpha Dream
  Alpha Donna & Donna Amore? Retrospect 3 1,300 03-03-2013 10:12 AM