Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
AV Experiences
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

AV Experiences
04-20-2013 10:49 PM

My first using av, I used about 20 inches on my upper hand. And 10 inches on my neck. I was going high dose. Because I want to see their potential. 15 mnt later the self effect I feel like brad Pitt in mr and mrs smith. So cool and untoucheable.... So I feel I have to tone down a bit so I use scent of Eros 10 inches on the hand and ten on my neck. And I go to this club. I got ioi from women but they are a 6 and bellow. So I just spent 10 mnt in the club and decided to have something to eat in a 24 hour restaurant. I go there and sit in the front chair with a big table. So I can see everybody that came and the pass trough me. And there were this models. 3 models and his manager. The manager is a man. They come in and they just look mee and pause for 3 second Sarcastic blum I can see they try to keep calm a cool in front of me.... They decided to sit on the chair nxt to my right. After they order. The man just look me and looked again. I notice they man was gay. And the models look me like they saw a moviestar. bighug but as you know I am no movie star. I am pretending to ignore them after take a good look at them. 2 of the model is an 8 and 9. One is just 7.5. As for the manager is quite high end too. Finally one of the model the 8 say loudly as for me to hear. She teased the manager To move to my table rather than just can't have enough to look at me. And the manager stood up to me and ask me politely can he and 3 of the models move to my table.... Can't you believe thatttt..... Party after they moved we chat and seem like and old friend. And end up I have 2 of the models number the 8 and 9 in my phone.... And whAt is more odd is they are the one who ask my phone number..... Av plus soee rockkkkk man.....
The next day I apply about the same av and Scent of Eros and I contacted the 9 to ask her to have a date with me. I didn't phone the 8 because I don't want to look like a womanizer. So I have to pick one rather that I lose both of them. They seem like to be a best friend. The 8 and the 9.
We eat in a rather fancy restaurant, consider she is a 9 and realll model Smile. She is rather chatty.... Like can't stopp talking to me. We end up make out in my car. And go to her place.... For the score.... She tell me that I am amazing in bed.... And what is the wierd thing is after we take a bath together she told me that yesterday her manager also got interest in me sexually..... Av plus Scent of Eros for a gay ???

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
04-20-2013 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

RE: AV Experiences
04-20-2013 10:55 PM

Great review! Gay men are attracted to power just like women are. Alpha males attract tons of gay admirers.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-20-2013 10:55 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-20-2013 11:01 PM

Nice review. Sounds like you had a fun night out there Boss! So will you be seeing the girl again?

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-20-2013 11:01 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

04-20-2013 11:43 PM

(04-20-2013 10:55 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Great review! Gay men are attracted to power just like women are. Alpha males attract tons of gay admirers.

I just remember when I use PI and Scent of Eros it seem to attract gay man too... Thanks As33. Do you think it is androstenol or androsterone or none that attract gay man ?

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

04-20-2013 11:43 PM

Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

04-20-2013 11:54 PM

(04-20-2013 11:01 PM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Nice review. Sounds like you had a fun night out there Boss! So will you be seeing the girl again?

Cheers,

Buzzy

Lol, it was a 9 Buzz....Heart Rather Hard to get by. So I think I will see her again... But Models is rather difficult girlfriend material, sometime i dont know what she is talking about, but she is very easy to look at. And give me much comfort P So i guess we'll see how it goes ?

04-20-2013 11:54 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-21-2013 7:18 AM

Great report. I find I can also use a lot of av and I always get huge hits. The shit is gold. I only use it for special occasions. Plus wifey knows which mones i have that are sexual so I can't just put it on and go out clubbing. I will use it discreetly or use it when I am going out with wifey and always end up having great hits and great sex that night. I have been taking a short break from av. Can't wait to use it again Tuesday night.

I gave my friend some to use one night and he scored with a hot blonde. Blondes beware. Lol

If she bites you did it right.
04-21-2013 7:18 AM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

04-21-2013 12:28 PM

(04-21-2013 7:18 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  Great report. I find I can also use a lot of av and I always get huge hits. The shit is gold. I only use it for special occasions. Plus wifey knows which mones i have that are sexual so I can't just put it on and go out clubbing. I will use it discreetly or use it when I am going out with wifey and always end up having great hits and great sex that night. I have been taking a short break from av. Can't wait to use it again Tuesday night.

I gave my friend some to use one night and he scored with a hot blonde. Blondes beware. Lol

Haven't tried it with a hot blonde, my first hit with Asian models. Will def try that Smile. How many AV did you use ? Is it just av or you combine it with another ?

04-21-2013 12:28 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-21-2013 12:37 PM

I use av with glace. That should have said look out white women only because that's who it has worked for me. Nice to know it works on asian women.

If she bites you did it right.
04-21-2013 12:37 PM

Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

04-22-2013 8:35 PM

(04-21-2013 12:37 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  I use av with glace. That should have said look out white women only because that's who it has worked for me. Nice to know it works on asian women.

I think Glace and Scent of Eros are both social phero right ? Have you tried it with Androstadienone ?
Which one is more potent Av plus Androstadienone . Or. NA plus Androstadienone ?

04-22-2013 8:35 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

05-16-2013 8:17 PM

Hello, already got my NA and Androstadienone for a week. And I have this experiences...
I apply 5 drops of av from bulb drops. In my hand with 30 mcg Androstadienone ....
The self effect is good. Many respect from people I see in the restaurant.
They call me sir and one time they call me Master... 2 hours have past I didn't encounter a female at all. A 8 and above female I mean Sad

I was so bored so I text one girl. Score 9... To go out to get a meal together. I actually already eaten. But curious want to try the av on me. She didnt reply me. Maybe it because I just knew her. So I text again said that she could bring one of her friend. Not long she replied and said ok. That I have to pick her up in one of the club.

Because it is a 9. Make me nervous and all. So I reapplied more 30 mcg Androstadienone and 2 drops of Na.... Because I read Androstadienone just can stand active for 2 hours ? Anyone can confirm that ?

I arrived at the club. When I see her she is sweating. Maybe she is dancing inside. I told her to meet in front of the enterance...

she is just sexy and beautiful mannnn. And wearing white sexy mini skirt... It will make me horny as hell.... But guess Whatttt

After I reaplied 30mcg Androstadienone that mean 60 mcg all from the beginning. I felt really calm. As if I just feel like her friend. And I just want her to be my friend.....

So strange righttt....!!! I believe i am not my usual self. When watching that loveably 9 lady by my side. Is it the Androstadienone ?

That for my self effect, and for the ladies, she does kino, and obvious want to get near me. Her friend seem to have deep ioi but don't want to show me and the girl. Maybe the girl things agreement... We eat and many times when we talk they laugh, I myself don't feel it to be funny at all...

After we eat I drive her home. She hug me and kiss me on my cheek. I is not common for Asian girl. And from the look in her eyes if I go making out right now with her she would want it too...
And what is more strange Is with her friend. It is like she don't want to get out of my car. Before i turn my head and shake her hand. Her friend is sitting behind me I do the driving....

Can't wait to try the second date with her... But what should I wear and doses ?
Should I reapply those, 60 mcg Androstadienone , 5 dr av and 2 dr na ?
Because I feel a little space out and cool. Usually very horny for that tipe of setting.
05-16-2013 8:17 PM

Share This Thread