Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
AV Experiences
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8825 thanks in 2724 posts

RE: AV Experiences
06-14-2013 5:48 AM

(06-13-2013 5:04 AM)Chaotic Wrote:  Cool, seems you had a great time!

I believe As3's Vip mix uses Wolf, not Av. We'll credit you for coming up with this revised version. bighug

As long as you are getting results and having a good time, it's all it matters...

Ch.

The AV, glacé, Androstadienone is also one of the combos I reported and used a lot. I'm also glad genus having a great time.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-14-2013 5:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Chaotic, AlteredBeast
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
511 thanks in 171 posts

06-14-2013 9:01 AM

Cool, I thought he was specifically was referring to the VIP/Tranny mix...

Ch.

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 244 posts

I got my DP now. Tried with Av. 1 dr DP , 1 dr Av and 2 sprays of glacé. But haven't meet any suitable girls. And after 2 hour I have to clean my app point. I just feel a little sick. But still don't know the cause. So I have to take a rest.
I tried DP standalone at 1dr but the attraction is subtle. I should tried 2 dr, But I find when you use DP while making love make you feel that you girl ass and skin become sexier and softer. It was just add the feeling more exotic.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2013 9:03 AM by Boss.)
Thanks given by AlteredBeast

AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 517
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 54 posts

06-14-2013 4:57 PM

You have any self affects when you tried the DP boss?
06-14-2013 4:57 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
407 thanks in 244 posts

06-15-2013 11:01 AM

(06-13-2013 11:52 PM)leon333 Wrote:  damn!!! you're one lucky guy boss.banging conservative asian girls and models with AV? i thought AV is too intimidating for asian chicks.guess i was wrong

Hi Leon, thanks.... Actually the first time I just try it to see the od doses. I just thinks what I am going to lose. Hahaha... But it strikes.. P ... Now after I read many posts just know they still can hit hard when you reduce the dose.
So after reading as3 journal I see that he had many hits lately with DP and déjà vu journal I really want to try TL as it will work on Asian. He had many hit with TL also. So I guess I have to thank them both... Smile I have order DP and TL. Sadly I haven't received TL to start the test.

And I have tried DP 1 dr as stand alone. Self effects just feel cool and more sensitive. For the attraction It is subtle. so I up the doses to 2 dr but I feel like od and not right. More test is needed I believe. But one things is sure when I wore I dr DP in my arms and make love to a girl. The girl become more attractive, sexier and the skin feel softer. So the situation become more erotic.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

06-15-2013 11:01 AM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
407 thanks in 244 posts

06-15-2013 11:07 AM

(06-14-2013 4:57 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  You have any self affects when you tried the DP boss?

And I have tried DP 1 dr as stand alone. Self effects just feel cool and little more sensitive. For the attraction It is subtle. so I up the doses to 2 dr but I feel like od and not right. More test is needed I believe. But one things is sure when I wore I dr DP in my arms and make love to a girl. The girl become more attractive, sexier and the skin feel softer. So the situation become more exsotic.

Sorry still don't know how to answer both in one box. So I have to copy paste it.

06-15-2013 11:07 AM
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

06-17-2013 9:08 PM

(06-08-2013 8:37 PM)Boss Wrote:  Just found a new things about Av. Test a lot of times for clubbing. It hits really hard so when I wear this for 3 to 4 drops girls show iOis but when they talk to you face to face they have their head down. Can not look me in the eyes. Just for some alpha female that have more confident to look me in the eyes, but not too long. And their head down as well.
I still don't know the cause of that. But I really feel great to wear that doses. Already wear it with Androstadienone 20 mcg on upper hand.
So I tried it combo 1 av and 2 na , 3 inches of Scent of Eros and 20 mcg Androstadienone . This combo makes my friend sexy wife and 8/10. Is flirting with me Tongue WTF mannnnn....
And she was Asian wife... This is just not making any sense. She was the type of shy and feminism one like a good house wife type.... Shitttt......
Next I will try it with glacé to see how it goes.

A lot of people mistaken sexual pheromones doesn't get lalong with Asian girls, but my experience with AV seem to contradict, it works on the younger Asian girls.
06-17-2013 9:08 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Boss

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4227
Thanks received:
2259 thanks in 1085 posts

06-17-2013 9:32 PM

(06-17-2013 9:08 PM)Leon226 Wrote:  A lot of people mistaken sexual pheromones doesn't get lalong with Asian girls, but my experience with AV seem to contradict, it works on the younger Asian girls.

How many drops/inches did you use to make that statement, Le; and what age range do you call YOUNG Asian girls?

Thanks!
06-17-2013 9:32 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
407 thanks in 244 posts

06-18-2013 5:44 PM

(06-08-2013 10:19 PM)aliphaiz Wrote:  hi there
i have read that AV and glace is a very effective combination with which so many people has success . keep up the testing Smile

Hi Alip

Will defenitely try that.

06-18-2013 5:44 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Rep Post

Thanks received:
407 thanks in 244 posts

06-23-2013 5:33 AM

Yes DP is strong. Just use it max 2 drops. I even use bulb dropper which is smaller in dose than euro drop but the effect is like blatant, but It make make my model girlfriend think I have some girlfriends outside beside her. That was crazy... But she started to be more nice with me because of the competition I think. Hahaha....
She give the best bj and the pose while ml is making your heart tremble in pleasure, just shitttt man.... Shok so be prerape guys...Man in love And When I use Av and DP. Av is better for sexually and attraction but DP you cannot beat the feeling when drilling 9/10 girls using DP. Like in the romantic movie. Her skin just feel more softer and sexier just plus 1 score for DP for that department. And she moan softly whenever i move, like she have much pleasure everytime i move it mannnn. and that was for real. No faking it. i hope you can give a detail feeling about that. Hahaha... I didn't get that with her when wearing AV. As for NA I haven't feel that kind of feeling nor attraction from her. She even told me that I am fat when using NA. Wtf. Maybe I should up the doses in NA. We will see...
I just copy paste it because I think it contain av as well and i write from my mini iPad so difficult to type in it.
And for av you have to find out the correct dosages. I use exactly 4 drops bulb dropper sometime 5 drops when I use it 3 drops of bulb dropper I didn't see much.
And up the doses will be od.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 5:47 AM by Boss.)
06-23-2013 5:33 AM

Share This Thread