Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1875
Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
10-18-2012 7:12 AM

Finally my ACE order arrived after more than 2 weeks (USPS is slow to my country). I couldn't wait for the postman to deliver it tomorrow so I rushed to the post office to get the stuff myself.

Excited after getting the goods, I opened the box in my car outside the post office. Inside the box was my order of ACE in FXS and the sample bottles of BlissXS and Vibe XS that I requested. Also, instead of my request for scent cards, Steve sent me 3 sample bottles of scents (Sultan's Oud, Pepper/Nutmeg and Musk), and 3 Christmas bells. Thanks Steve for these advance Christmas gifts!

After inspecting the stash, I noticed that the Evolve bottle had less contents (about 5%) compared to the Ascend and Cohesion bottles, although there was no evidence of leaking. Probably it was just underfilled unintentionally. It's ok. The samples that Steve sent more than make up for it.

Due to intense curiosity and against my better judgment based on past experiences when buying colognes, I sniffed the bottles of Bliss and Cohesion. Woahhh! Wrong move! Instant headache! Those who said that Steve's products are strong were not kidding. They are "mone-filled." It's worth the money spent. Had to take an analgesic and some strong coffee to make me feel better. A contributing factor could be the OD and 80 mcg A-1 that I put on this morning.

The FXS scent is very pleasant. Similar to ADG Essenza when wet, and Issey Miyake on drydown. High-end European scent.

I'll make my first roadtest tomorrow, probably with Bliss (although I'm tempted to mix at least one spray of Cohesion). Hope to get better results than the past.

Results of these tests will be posted on this thread as well as in my journal.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-18-2012 7:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Dafixisin, SteveO, avi

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

RE: ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
10-19-2012 2:11 AM

First Run
2 sprays BlissXS sample spread on sides of neck and wrist
1 spray CohesionXS spread on front of neck and forearms

I think Steve sent me an unscented Bliss sample and I covered it with Issey Miyake. The scent of Cohesion is quite strong, similar to ADG and a bit like AV. Made me a bit light-headed after spraying.

Was with a supplier the whole day so I did not have too much time with the office ladies.

Went to the mall with my guest. While I was paying for cigarettes, the lade bagger commented that she was feeling cold. I told her that I could hug her to make her warm. She smiled a big smile that didn't fade until I left. Didn't have time to chat her up as her boss was hovering around the counter and there were a lot of customers.

Had a lively chat with the office girls in the afternoon. One of them bumped me a couple of times from behind. I guess they still have to get used to the new pherosig.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 3:16 AM by Mars82.)
10-19-2012 2:11 AM
Thanks given by SteveO, avi
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 551
Thanks received:
999 thanks in 395 posts

10-19-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:One of them bumped me a couple of times from behind. I guess they still have to get used to the new pherosig.

Or... not. Yes
10-19-2012 10:51 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

10-19-2012 7:32 PM

A bit more details in my journal.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-19-2012 7:32 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

10-19-2012 8:33 PM

I added another spray of Cohesion and a spray of Evolve to see if the hits would amp up.

After adding the Cohesion, i felt a bit giddy, probably due to the instant shot of Androstadienone. The giddiness went away after I sprayed Evolve below my neck. The smell Evolve in FXS is stronger than Cohesion, but not too strong to make me "the cologne guy."

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 9:10 PM by Mars82.)
10-19-2012 8:33 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

10-21-2012 11:12 PM

2nd Day
2 sprays BlissXS sample spread on sides of neck and wrist
2 sprays CohesionXS spread on front of neck and forearms

Bliss with Cohesion creates an effect where girls seem comfortable with me. I mean I can breach their private space and they are ok with it. However, when I added Evolve to the mix, there was an initial "resistance effect" from them.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 11:31 PM by Mars82.)
10-21-2012 11:12 PM
Thanks given by avi
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

10-21-2012 11:46 PM

First Run
1 spray AscendXS spread on front of neck and forearms
1 spray CohesionXS spread on sides of neck and wrist

If the scent of Evolve is strong, I would say that Ascend is even stronger. Ascend in FXS scent on spraying smells like an overripe banana, but it mellows to a pleasant scent after drydown. Same giddy feeling after application that lasts for about 5 minutes.

While Bliss makes me feel relaxed, Ascend gives me an "I don't care how you feel" attitude.

Went to the mall for lunch. The staff at the first restaurant forgot my order (which was taken 30 minutes before) so I berated the manager and staff and then stormed out of the place in disgust and went to another restaurant. This time, the staff forgot part of my order, but they made up for it in a nice way.

Is it possible that the mones were responsible for the staff's oversight? This is the first time this sort of thing happened to me. Wrong orders are common, but to forget a whole order, that's weird, especially for an international food chain that is known for excellent service.

Salesladies are more accommodating and smiling. Lots of stares from all shoppers.

P.S.: It seems that Steve's products last longer than what were posted in his site. I can still smell the FXS (and I presume the mones are still there) even after 12 hours from application. I am hesitant to use the full ACE mix as it might be an overkill.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 11:57 PM by Mars82.)
10-21-2012 11:46 PM
Thanks given by avi
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

10-22-2012 2:22 AM

2nd Run
1 spray AscendXS spread on front of neck and forearms
2 sprays CohesionXS spread on sides of neck and wrist

Had a meeting with some people. I was my usual talkative self, and they were their usual quiet, speak-only-if-spoken-to selves. The boss was a little irritated with the other guys, but not to me.

The office ladies seem to be comfortable.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-22-2012 2:22 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 102 posts

10-22-2012 5:34 AM

Next go try Evolve x2, Cohesion x1 and Ascend x1. Also Wolf+Vibe and Ascend+Vibe. However, if possible use ACE for a week and it should drive Smilf nuts.
10-22-2012 5:34 AM
Thanks given by Mars82

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

10-22-2012 10:11 AM

Thanks Hurakan. I might try to increase Ascend and Cohesion first tomorrow to see how it goes at 2 sprays each before I involve Evolve into the mix. I'll also be trying Wolf+Vibe and Ascend+ Vibe probably by next week.
(10-22-2012 5:34 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Next go try Evolve x2, Cohesion x1 and Ascend x1. Also Wolf+Vibe and Ascend+Vibe. However, if possible use ACE for a week and it should drive Smilf nuts.
...or she might drive my nuts...Laugh1

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 10:13 AM by Mars82.)
10-22-2012 10:11 AM

Share This Thread