Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1875
Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

RE: ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
10-28-2012 8:42 PM

Hi Hurakan. Evolve is good with Cohesion as far as I'm concerned. It's adding Ascend to the mix that makes some girls move back, although I see a lot of over the top respect from males and even some attraction hits from other girls (those aged 30 and above). Maybe they need to get used to the ACE combo, or I need to dial down the mix to 1x Ascend, 2x Cohesion and 1x Evolve as it might be the preponderance of the other mones that trigger avoidance.
[undefined=undefined]
V.C.E. first run[/undefined]

Had a nice time at a company outing where I was wearing 1x Vibe (2 sprays from the sample), 2x Cohesion and 2x Evolve. Lots of brush passes and stares. On hindsight, I think I could have used 1x Evolve in the mix and it would give the same effect.

I think that Vibe is great for parties. I'll try it again this Halloween. I got the sample in Sultan's Oud though so I had to cover it with Issey Miyake to match the Cohesion and Evolve.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 8:59 PM by Mars82.)
10-28-2012 8:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

10-28-2012 10:04 PM

Today I'm trying out 2x Cohesion + 1x Evolve + 1 pump of a product from another vendor.

Same attraction effects. However, while I was talking to one of the girls, she suddenly adjusted her bra strap. I now recall that in the past few weeks while using Steve's products, the girls during some conversations with me, adjust the straps of their bras by putting their hands inside the top of their blouses and moving the shoulder strap. I mean, they could do this in private. It is not usually done infront of a male.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 10:05 PM by Mars82.)
10-28-2012 10:04 PM
Thanks given by cjw255, avi
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

10-29-2012 12:18 PM

(10-28-2012 10:04 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Today I'm trying out 2x Cohesion + 1x Evolve + 1 pump of a product from another vendor.

Same attraction effects. However, while I was talking to one of the girls, she suddenly adjusted her bra strap. I now recall that in the past few weeks while using Steve's products, the girls during some conversations with me, adjust the straps of their bras by putting their hands inside the top of their blouses and moving the shoulder strap. I mean, they could do this in private. It is not usually done infront of a male.

Over the years I've noticed that with Steves and AD's products but way more often I see panties/pants adjusting and I never saw it or maybe never realized it until I started using either of their products. Happens A LOT! I consider it preening at this point
10-29-2012 12:18 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, eyeofra, Mars82, avi
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 102 posts

10-29-2012 12:55 PM

Mars, it's really nice to see how SteveO's mones are working for you, nice job on them. What would be interesting is to find out when the Women have their cycles and journal what works best. Like with my Wife mid cycle I do best with L2K+ Evolve, and as she gets closer to the Ovulation stage, I switch to more aggressive mones like AV+Turn Up The Heat or ACE with very good results. What's nice is your have a pretty good idea what SteveO's mones do and can now use your other mones to tailor them to the situation. Turn Up The Heat and Evolve hit hard on your chest when you get intimate and are more subtle when you have a shirt on.

It might take the women a few weeks to subconsciously accept comfort and Sexual mones after you wore just Alpha mones for so long. But, the fun part is watching it hit =p
10-29-2012 12:55 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

10-29-2012 7:56 PM

(10-29-2012 12:18 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Over the years I've noticed that with Steves and AD's products but way more often I see panties/pants adjusting and I never saw it or maybe never realized it until I started using either of their products. Happens A LOT! I consider it preening at this point

I also noticed ladies adjusting their blouses at the back after bending over to reveal the top part of their butts. Just like show and hide.
(10-29-2012 12:55 PM)Hurakan Wrote:  Mars, it's really nice to see how SteveO's mones are working for you, nice job on them. What would be interesting is to find out when the Women have their cycles and journal what works best. Like with my Wife mid cycle I do best with L2K+ Evolve, and as she gets closer to the Ovulation stage, I switch to more aggressive mones like AV+Turn Up The Heat or ACE with very good results. What's nice is your have a pretty good idea what SteveO's mones do and can now use your other mones to tailor them to the situation. Turn Up The Heat and Evolve hit hard on your chest when you get intimate and are more subtle when you have a shirt on.

It might take the women a few weeks to subconsciously accept comfort and Sexual mones after you wore just Alpha mones for so long. But, the fun part is watching it hit =p

Last night at the mall, I had quite a number of hits from salesladies.

Today, less than an hour after spraying 1x Cohesion and Evolve each, I have already seen 3 hits from the office girls. I'll post it in my journal later.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 7:58 PM by Mars82.)
10-29-2012 7:56 PM
Thanks given by avi

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

10-29-2012 8:52 PM

It's still early in the day, but I think that 1 spray each of Cohesion and Evolve is my sweet spot and generates results, although not blatant ones. I think that the main factors for the absence of blatant hits are as follows:

1) Our local culture frowns upon overt expressions of interest by ladies. In fact, we have a local term for ladies who show overt signs of attraction. This term is just a couple of steps below "whore."

2) In our workplace, rumor mongering is common. Hence, combined with the above factor, sexual attraction is tempered, lest it would result in termination from the job.

3) Extramarital affairs are taboo, especially for women, although sometimes men get away with it.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-29-2012 8:52 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

10-29-2012 9:49 PM

Added 2 sprays of Bliss from the sample vial to my present mix of 1x cohesion and Evolve. Lots of hair twirling from a girl. Another girl keeps on butting into my conversations with others.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-29-2012 9:49 PM
Thanks given by Hurakan
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 102 posts

10-30-2012 5:35 AM

Seems to me Mars, with all the women competing for your attention you're already the topic of conversation. It's going to be very interesting to read your journal on how you steer this. : )
10-30-2012 5:35 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

10-30-2012 7:52 PM

Hi Hurakan. Thanks for the reps.

It is indeed possible that they talk about me. For one, I've noticed that whenever I approach the girls while they are having a conversation, they stop and look at me, then uncomfortably continue to talk, but I sense that they just changed topic.

I had a near blatant hit yesterday. I was about to "move forward" with a lady when we were interrupted by a member of the staff.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 8:29 PM by Mars82.)
10-30-2012 7:52 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1619 thanks in 821 posts

10-30-2012 8:55 PM

Combined with Cohesion and Evolve, I get the following vibes from Steve's products:

Ascend (ACE) - Boss. Leader whom one can approach for problems and concerns. Not too good for attraction of a social nature but tops for business related things. Serious respect.

Bliss (BCE) - Approachable friendly romantic guy. A shoulder to lean on. Good for long term relationships and those who are planning for one. Emotional respect.

Vibe (VCE) - Life of the party. Outgoing fun guy. Great guy respect.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-30-2012 8:55 PM
Thanks given by Hurakan, Onedzguy, extraballislit, avi, FirozPrins, bmm

Share This Thread