Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1875
Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

RE: ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
10-30-2012 11:27 PM

More results with BCE.

Girl opened the door for me (I thought chivalry was dead). Despite a major company problem, the boss was very chatty and even laughing with me. Girls who usually stay at arm's length, tend to get close (about 1-2 feet) when discussing things with me.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-30-2012 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by avi
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-04-2012 8:42 PM

From my journal.

I was wearing ACE last weekend.

I was in a park sitting on the grass with my family. On the way to our spot, we passed by a big family who were having a picnic. I was facing them while on the grass when I noticed one of the women in the other family (late 20's) who was wearing shorts sat on the grass while looking at me. Apparently sensing that I noticed her, she got a sweater to cover the top of her legs. She couldn't see my eyes as I was wearing dark sunglasses. Little by little she turned her body to face me. Her sweater was still covering the top of her legs, but I can see the bottom of her legs and the inside of her shorts underneath.

Went to a parlor/barber shop. One of the lady clients who was having a manicure a few chairs away kept on staring at me. When I look at her, she would avert her eyes, but later on, she would again look at me.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

11-04-2012 8:42 PM
Thanks given by avi
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-04-2012 11:15 PM

Has anyone noticed a higher tolerance for alcohol when wearing mones? Late last week I was wearing BCE and had drinks with the guys in the evening. I noticed that I drank a few bottles more more than what I used to (after a long hiatus of many months) and I didn't feel a bit inebriated. We just stopped coz it was late and the beer ran out.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-04-2012 11:15 PM
Thanks given by Leon226 - Banned, Tobias

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-05-2012 12:48 AM

Wearing ViCE (Vibe + Cohesion + Evolve) today.

Had a meeting with the boss and staff to discuss big company problems. The boss was good-natured during the meetings instead of his usual hot-headed self when discussing problems. I made it a point though to have a private discussion with him about 15 minutes prior to the meeting. Hence, I think the mones relaxed him enough to be calm during the meeting.

The ladies approach me just to talk about stuff not related to work. I closeted myself in my room in order not to affect their work productivity, and to see if they would find a way to be able to sniff the mones. Well, they found a way by going to my room to discuss some work-related matters which can be discussed via internal office phone. Some touching/brushes when I walk past them.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 12:50 AM by Mars82.)
11-05-2012 12:48 AM
Thanks given by Leon226 - Banned
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-06-2012 12:14 AM

I just recalled a funny thing that happened during a meeting at a client's office last week. While we were discussing business, his secretary came in to offer coffee. After a few seconds, she asked if we smelled something. We said that we didn't. And she said that it was just probably her nose. I think that despite the cover scent, she could smell my Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve combo. I sure hope that she doesn't think that I have BO.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

11-06-2012 12:14 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

11-06-2012 10:37 AM

(11-06-2012 12:14 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I just recalled a funny thing that happened during a meeting at a client's office last week. While we were discussing business, his secretary came in to offer coffee. After a few seconds, she asked if we smelled something. We said that we didn't. And she said that it was just probably her nose. I think that despite the cover scent, she could smell my Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve combo. I sure hope that she doesn't think that I have BO.

shes never smelled happiness and masculinity before. haha
11-06-2012 10:37 AM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-06-2012 11:51 PM

Wore ViCE at a party with police officials last night. They were quite respectful and engaged me in a lot of stories about their exploits in the service. Although I am used to being called "sir" by other people, it's kind of different when majors and colonels are the ones calling me "sir" at a casual, non-work setting, and generals address me in a "buddy" sort of way. We had happy, friendly type conversations and not serious discussions. Probably if I wore ACE, then discussions would be quite serious.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 11:53 PM by Mars82.)
11-06-2012 11:51 PM
Thanks given by veramis, cjw255

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-07-2012 9:00 PM

I was wearing ViCE again. Had fun yesterday ignoring the girls. I just talk to them for work-related matters. I noticed that they approached me more to talk. During lunch, they got some of my food. They frequently enter my room to ask something or refer matters that can be discussed over the internal office phone system. Maybe they just like the mone-filled air in my office room.

At dinner, the counter girl at a local fastfood made mistakes in getting my order thrice. In the evening, I felt so tired that I slept for about 10 hours.

Thanks for the reps veramis.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 10:52 PM by Mars82.)
11-07-2012 9:00 PM
Thanks given by cjw255, veramis
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-11-2012 11:07 PM

First run of ABC

2x Ascend
2x Bliss
2x Cohesion

Had a meeting with the staff. Lost my top with a guy who I caught lying in his report and raised his voice as a defense mechanism as I was questioning him. The other staff members were quiet but a couple of them told me later that they agreed with me. Another company officer told me to calm down as it was not worth the aggravation.

I expected ABC to give me a laid back - leader pf the pack vibe. However, it worked the opposite and made me hot tempered instead. Gotta watch this temper in order not to intimidate others.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 11:46 PM by Mars82.)
11-11-2012 11:07 PM
Thanks given by kenpachi
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1620 thanks in 821 posts

11-12-2012 11:17 PM

Toned down the ABC to 1 spray each. I'm not hot tempered compared to yesterday and the overall atmosphere in the office is harmonious. No attraction signs, just a normal good working environment.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 11:18 PM by Mars82.)
11-12-2012 11:17 PM
Thanks given by veramis

Share This Thread