Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
01-11-2012 2:18 PM

After using Alpha 7 for years .. and having ton's of fun with it ..

there was always something i did not understand ..

I always had the feeling that the attraction i get from Alpha 7 is different like the one i get from other None products

it produces not the harsh None hits like Primal Instinct does .. and it works pretty good on guy's ..

Alpha 7 gives me hits with a smile in the womens face and the pretty light up when they are exposed to the stuff

more is explained below ..

I suspect that ...Alpha 7 is .... 6 parts Androsterone and 1 part None ..

my belief is based on my observations on my comparisions .. and on the extensive use of Alpha 7

that's what would match my testing and the results i get with it ..

( the product description says that it's vice versa ... it says that Alpha 7 is 6mg none and 1mg Androsterone )

i've been using it mostly in combination with Xcite wipes ..and i was always wondering why the Xcite wipes did not work with other none Stuff like Primal Instinct ..and The Edge or New Pheromone Additive .. or with straight None ..
Xcite wipes work like magic with Alpha 7 ( add a bit P79 and it's even better )

I've tryed this combo instead of Alpha 7 with A314 .. and Bingo .. same results ( little bit more direct attraction .. maybe due to the other ingredients in A314 )

Nbully thanked Jasmin in 2006 for bringing out A314 ... he would not had any use for the Xcite wipes otherwise ... did not work as standalone and with other stuff ..

i always thought that it's due to the secrets in Alpha 7 ( site 71 on Love Scent main forum ... does not work now but there's the thread about the best test of Alpha 7 )
there are some novel mones in Alpha 7 .. not only Androsterone and None ... SURPRISE ??
Dementi from Bruce until i pointed toward the thread ( this was when it was still working )

And i was wondering because i did not get a None built up with Alpha 7 .. like i do with Primal Instinct or with other none heavy stuff
my combo is 1Xcite wipe and 10 .... !! Drops Alpha 7 ( in words 10 drops )

next thing that make me wonder is why P96 did work that well with Alpha 7 and with A314 but not with none Stuff ..
P96 is pure gold when combined with Androsterone .. but it's not that good with None ...
the attraction i'd get from A314 + P96 and Alpha 7 + P96 was pretty similar .... large googley eyes ... deer in headlight look .. or call it doggy dinner bowl look like Ross Jeffries likes it to call ..
the effects with a None product were absolute different ..
when i was wearing P96 with a Androsterone product i've always been commented on how great i smell ... this never happened with a None product ..

next thing was that i was combining Alpha 7 with P80 ... and P80 does not really work with Androsterone .. this combo makes it the military mone ...
with some P97 it should be not that big problem that there is a small amount of Androsterone in Alpha 7 like stated ... but there was no way to get it workin ..
( i've played around a lot with None products when i was working on improving my P80 mix and so i combined everything with None in what i had .. and this is a lot like most of you guy's know with the other ingredients .. P80 and P79 and and and )

next thing was the strong sweet Androsterone pissy smell that A314 and Alpha 7 have in common .. not the acidy strong None scent like with other none products ... ( the Edge or MX353 )

And the guy on roids that i see every now and then in the gym ..whom i know from clubbing which always comments on how bad i stink with none products on .. does not comment on Alpha 7 and on A314 ...

well ..now to what conclusion do we come ???

I just wanted to share because i want to hear others opinions on my observations ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-11-2012 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
01-11-2012 2:56 PM

Great observations but I'm really wondering how can you like this product. Alpha 7 was the first mone I buyed and thank god I didn't quit on mones after that. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum concerning Alpha 7, it's probably the only product that I have that I hate.

- To your opposite, I have been told countless times that I smell like cat urine with that on. I do smell it too even if I got the scented version.

- I find it's pretty easy to OD, in fact one of only two products I did OD, the other being New Pheromone Additive

- Major headrush everytime I go beyond 1 drop...

Like I previously said, this product really look like there is no research beyond it, just a tons of none with some Androsterone and maybe you secret mollecule you're talking about...

You're as experience mone user as we can find Pago but I have gone almost through one bottle of this product and I don't get nothing you do. It is ok with a314 but I just think that's the awesomeness of a314 cause I get even better result with a314+Turn Up The Heat...

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
01-11-2012 2:56 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

01-11-2012 3:12 PM

Hi LJ,

i know that you had really bad experiences with Alpha 7 ... in fact if you don't add some Nols ( and that's what the Xcite Wipes are ) you can pretty easy overdose on Alpha 7.

considering that a drop is 25mcg's of mones ... this is very strong stuff even if it's mainly Androsterone or None ..
Put on 40mcg's of pure Androsterone and you'll be the most lonly guy on the planet ...

Great observations but I'm really wondering how can you like this product. Alpha 7 was the first mone I buyed and thank god I didn't quit on mones after that. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum concerning Alpha 7, it's probably the only product that I have that I hate.

Like i said .. it's the combos where it really begins to shine for me ... as a standalone i'd prefere A314

- To your opposite, I have been told countless times that I smell like cat urine with that on. I do smell it too even if I got the scented version.

There's still none in it ... but trust me .. Androsterone smells like Piss as well .. guess where is the highest concentration found of it ?

- I find it's pretty easy to OD, in fact one of only two products I did OD, the other being New Pheromone Additive

I'd OD on A314 many times as well .. and on most products i have because it was a part of my testing with a product ..

Alpha 7 has some steering mones in it that seem to be unique ... but it's still kinda raw ... don't know if you have Primal Instinct .. trust me the New Pheromone Additive overdoses will begin to pale in comparision ..

- Major headrush everytime I go beyond 1 drop...

yeah ... it's strong stuff ... did not have negative self effects with Alpha 7

Like I previously said, this product really look like there is no research beyond it, just a tons of none with some Androsterone and maybe you secret mollecule you're talking about...

Now .. that's the thing .. i guess that it's even not mainly None .. i think that it's mainly Androsterone ... and i have explained what has lead me to towards this ..

You're as experience mone user as we can find Pago but I have gone almost through one bottle of this product and I don't get nothing you do. It is ok with a314 but I just think that's the awesomeness of a314 cause I get even better result with a314+Turn Up The Heat...
[/quote]

I wonder why you've been using nearly a bottle of Alpha 7 when you hate it that much ... i would have skipped using it ..
of course you get better results with A314 + New Pheromone Additive .. that's a classic combo like A314 + Turn Up The Heat ( Turn Up The Heat was Androtics answer to New Pheromone Additive )
would you mind to give Alpha 7 another chance adding ton's of nols and then you should get better results with it ..

but now i'm through my 4th bottle and i still think that it's one of the best products out there ..

Pago

01-11-2012 3:12 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2012 3:51 PM

Pago - I agree with all your observations about Alpha 7 (although I have not tried it with P96 yet). I find it a pretty solid (and surprisingly underrated) product - standalone or use with nols, and can spice it up with New Pheromone Additive or other none for the evening. 2 drops seems to be already on the high side, although I haven't tested much more.
01-11-2012 3:51 PM

Pagodeiro

Rep Post

01-11-2012 4:02 PM

(01-11-2012 3:51 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  Pago - I agree with all your observations about Alpha 7 (although I have not tried it with P96 yet). I find it a pretty solid (and surprisingly underrated) product - standalone or use with nols, and can spice it up with New Pheromone Additive or other none for the evening. 2 drops seems to be already on the high side, although I haven't tested much more.

Hi PQ,

thanks for the reps !!

Alpha 7 was one of the most reported about products at Love Scent .

i agree with you that it's underrated !

Sad that the thread is dead where Bruce said more about the new secret ingredients in Alpha 7

It's funny to hear that you've been spicing it up with none as well Big Grin

you can get the Xcite wipes here in the UK

--->

at the bottom of the site ..

add a bit P79 ( 10mcg's approx or a bit less )

and put on 10 drops of Alpha 7 on your neck ( sounds a lot but goes quite well )

You're going to like this combo ... you'll be the most liked guy amongst the guy's and the women will think you're a sex present from heaven ..

( Xcite wipe on the forearms )

hope you're going to try it

Pago

01-11-2012 4:02 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2012 4:08 PM

I will have to give those a go... when I have gotten through my TL order (and the Alpha Dream one that should arrive shortly). So 2014 for the write-up it is ;)
01-11-2012 4:08 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2012 4:54 PM

(01-11-2012 3:12 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I wonder why you've been using nearly a bottle of Alpha 7 when you hate it that much ... i would have skipped using it ..
of course you get better results with A314 + New Pheromone Additive .. that's a classic combo like A314 + Turn Up The Heat ( Turn Up The Heat was Androtics answer to New Pheromone Additive )
would you mind to give Alpha 7 another chance adding ton's of nols and then you should get better results with it ..

but now i'm through my 4th bottle and i still think that it's one of the best products out there ..

Pago

Thank you for your answers, I wasn't questioning your results at all, just wondering why we are on total opposite concerning Alpha 7. I will try it with nols, can't be worse!

As for why I used almost a bottle, it was cause Alpha 7 was my first mone product that I buyed and I waited several months before ordering another product...

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
01-11-2012 4:54 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

01-11-2012 5:03 PM

(01-11-2012 4:54 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  Thank you for your answers, I wasn't questioning your results at all, just wondering why we are on total opposite concerning Alpha 7. I will try it with nols, can't be worse!

As for why I used almost a bottle, it was cause Alpha 7 was my first mone product that I buyed and I waited several months before ordering another product...

Really i wondered ... i don't have the patience to play around with something when it doesn't work for me ...

I would have thought ... NEXT ...

or i would have bought the next holy Grail that i'd read about on one of the forums ... i'm weak when it comes to new toy's

I was really happy when i've read that PQ did see the same like me ;)

Adding None to Alpha 7 ... he's a brave guy !!

Pago

01-11-2012 5:03 PM

idontknow

Rep Post

01-11-2012 5:15 PM

Did you read the reports about Lucky 7 ROYAL and LUCKY 7 from LAL? Apparently Lucky 7 was an attempt to clone Alpha 7. It contains the same listed ingredients like Alpha 7. Though the reports on it weren't as good and it didn't get as popular, if i recall correctly. What came next? Lucky 7 Royal. Same thing, just with more Androsterone. So apparently LAL was on to something.
And it fits quite nicely with what Pago said.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 5:16 PM by idontknow.)
01-11-2012 5:15 PM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

01-11-2012 5:42 PM

I also think Pago is absolute right!

I really love Alpha 7 and I hate high none products, because I'm so easy in OD land with them!

But Alpha 7 suits me quite well, and I'm one of those Androsterone guys out here which got best result with IG, A314 and what a suprise also with Alpha 7!

For me Alpha 7 is much more harsh and sexual than A314 without extra none but not comparable to high none products!

I love the Scent of Eros + Alpha 7 combo or Xcite wipes + Alpha 7! But with Scent of Eros a little bit more ;-)

Greetz

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
01-11-2012 5:42 PM

Share This Thread