Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 47 posts

RE: Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
12-22-2016 1:05 PM

(12-22-2016 9:28 AM)mones Wrote:  anyone using this alpha 7? I think Lovescent pheromones are highly underrated, I have Alfa Maschio and it didn't hit as fast and hard as Alpha 7, the mones I used 8 years ago is better than recent mones.

Are you using alpha 7 from earlier batch? And compare alpha 7 8 years ago, is it the same formula? I have alpha 7 from 2014, but i think is not working at all
12-22-2016 1:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mones - Banned
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 72 posts

12-22-2016 6:25 PM

Thought Alpha 7 was reformulated and was crap after that? Probably the same substance missing like in A314 and the other golden oldies.
12-22-2016 6:25 PM
mones - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

12-22-2016 11:26 PM

(12-22-2016 1:05 PM)t-Rex Wrote:  Are you using alpha 7 from earlier batch? And compare alpha 7 8 years ago, is it the same formula? I have alpha 7 from 2014, but i think is not working at all
I bought it recently from Lovescent, it hits the first time I wear it, it is better than AM the fact that young Asian lady react very positive to this, not just an aggressive attitude from younger Asian girls AM pre-H with 1 or 2 sprays. Compare to Alpha 7 8 years ago I must say the smell is the same, and the hits might be the same as well, 8 years ago I was a beta and uglier but still very pretty Vietnamese nurse who took my blood look at me like she was hypnotized, She even rolls my shirt's sleeves down after she took my blood, when I meet her the second time but no Alpha 7, she didn't look at me once and told other nurse to take my blood, then when I met her the third time to get the result, she looks at me with the same hypnotized eyes and asked me a lot of personal question. With 30% coupon this is only 42$ for 10ml oil and it shipped fast with a lot of Scent of eros samples, it worths a try especially those whose main target is young Asian girls. Who said Androstenone would not suitable for those demographic?
I will try my new bought bottle more and report, but after some initial tests it did really well
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 11:41 PM by mones.)
12-22-2016 11:26 PM

t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 57
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 47 posts

12-23-2016 12:07 AM

(12-22-2016 11:26 PM)mones Wrote:  I bought it recently from Lovescent, it hits the first time I wear it, it is better than AM the fact that young Asian lady react very positive to this, not just an aggressive attitude from younger Asian girls AM pre-H with 1 or 2 sprays. Compare to Alpha 7 8 years ago I must say the smell is the same, and the hits might be the same as well, 8 years ago I was a beta and uglier but still very pretty Vietnamese nurse who took my blood look at me like she was hypnotized, She even rolls my shirt's sleeves down after she took my blood, when I meet her the second time but no Alpha 7, she didn't look at me once and told other nurse to take my blood, then when I met her the third time to get the result, she looks at me with the same hypnotized eyes and asked me a lot of personal question. With 30% coupon this is only 42$ for 10ml oil and it shipped fast with a lot of Scent of eros samples, it worths a try especially those whose main target is young Asian girls. Who said Androstenone would not suitable for those demographic?
I will try my new bought bottle more and report, but after some initial tests it did really well

You have a good result with asia women, may i know your dosage? I will test again i bough from lovescent in 2014, since i live in indonesia, many beautiful asia girl from here, i will let you know if this juice working well, if not, i spend 110$ for nothing.
12-23-2016 12:07 AM

Share This Thread