Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
Pagodeiro
Mones changed my life

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1104
Thanks received:
2474 thanks in 1010 posts

Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
01-11-2012 1:18 PM

After using Alpha 7 for years .. and having ton's of fun with it ..

there was always something i did not understand ..

I always had the feeling that the attraction i get from Alpha 7 is different like the one i get from other None products

it produces not the harsh None hits like Primal Instinct does .. and it works pretty good on guy's ..

Alpha 7 gives me hits with a smile in the womens face and the pretty light up when they are exposed to the stuff

more is explained below ..

I suspect that ...Alpha 7 is .... 6 parts Androsterone and 1 part None ..

my belief is based on my observations on my comparisions .. and on the extensive use of Alpha 7

that's what would match my testing and the results i get with it ..

( the product description says that it's vice versa ... it says that Alpha 7 is 6mg none and 1mg Androsterone )

i've been using it mostly in combination with Xcite wipes ..and i was always wondering why the Xcite wipes did not work with other none Stuff like Primal Instinct ..and The Edge or New Pheromone Additive .. or with straight None ..
Xcite wipes work like magic with Alpha 7 ( add a bit P79 and it's even better )

I've tryed this combo instead of Alpha 7 with A314 .. and Bingo .. same results ( little bit more direct attraction .. maybe due to the other ingredients in A314 )

Nbully thanked Jasmin in 2006 for bringing out A314 ... he would not had any use for the Xcite wipes otherwise ... did not work as standalone and with other stuff ..

i always thought that it's due to the secrets in Alpha 7 ( site 71 on Love Scent main forum ... does not work now but there's the thread about the best test of Alpha 7 )
there are some novel mones in Alpha 7 .. not only Androsterone and None ... SURPRISE ??
Dementi from Bruce until i pointed toward the thread ( this was when it was still working )

And i was wondering because i did not get a None built up with Alpha 7 .. like i do with Primal Instinct or with other none heavy stuff
my combo is 1Xcite wipe and 10 .... !! Drops Alpha 7 ( in words 10 drops )

next thing that make me wonder is why P96 did work that well with Alpha 7 and with A314 but not with none Stuff ..
P96 is pure gold when combined with Androsterone .. but it's not that good with None ...
the attraction i'd get from A314 + P96 and Alpha 7 + P96 was pretty similar .... large googley eyes ... deer in headlight look .. or call it doggy dinner bowl look like Ross Jeffries likes it to call ..
the effects with a None product were absolute different ..
when i was wearing P96 with a Androsterone product i've always been commented on how great i smell ... this never happened with a None product ..

next thing was that i was combining Alpha 7 with P80 ... and P80 does not really work with Androsterone .. this combo makes it the military mone ...
with some P97 it should be not that big problem that there is a small amount of Androsterone in Alpha 7 like stated ... but there was no way to get it workin ..
( i've played around a lot with None products when i was working on improving my P80 mix and so i combined everything with None in what i had .. and this is a lot like most of you guy's know with the other ingredients .. P80 and P79 and and and )

next thing was the strong sweet Androsterone pissy smell that A314 and Alpha 7 have in common .. not the acidy strong None scent like with other none products ... ( the Edge or MX353 )

And the guy on roids that i see every now and then in the gym ..whom i know from clubbing which always comments on how bad i stink with none products on .. does not comment on Alpha 7 and on A314 ...

well ..now to what conclusion do we come ???

I just wanted to share because i want to hear others opinions on my observations ..

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
01-11-2012 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Grasshopper, Pheroquirk, NewAlpha, idontknow, XPX, shadowknight, whynd, Arrow, Onedzguy, Deja Vu, Pheroman, JohnnyHard, Jolly Jumper, extraballislit, Chaotic, 20 Franc, avi

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !! - Pagodeiro - 01-11-2012 1:18 PM