Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
416 thanks in 207 posts

RE: Alpha 7 .. one of my favourite products !!
01-11-2012 6:07 PM

Excellent testing Pago! This post should be nominated!!!

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, your are saying that Alpha 7 is VERY SIMILAR to A314. That's interesting. I think Gegogi also posted on one of the forums that Alpha 7 reminds him of the old L.S.A314.

I have P96, xcite wipes, and Alpha 7. I think I'll give this a run.

Why would they mislead what is in the bottle?
01-11-2012 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Grasshopper
whynd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 15 posts

01-11-2012 7:34 PM

(01-11-2012 1:18 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  After using Alpha 7 for years .. and having ton's of fun with it ..

there was always something i did not understand ..

I always had the feeling that the attraction i get from Alpha 7 is different like the one i get from other None products

it produces not the harsh None hits like Primal Instinct does .. and it works pretty good on guy's ..

Alpha 7 gives me hits with a smile in the womens face and the pretty light up when they are exposed to the stuff

more is explained below ..

I suspect that ...Alpha 7 is .... 6 parts Androsterone and 1 part None ..

my belief is based on my observations on my comparisions .. and on the extensive use of Alpha 7

that's what would match my testing and the results i get with it ..

( the product description says that it's vice versa ... it says that Alpha 7 is 6mg none and 1mg Androsterone )

i've been using it mostly in combination with Xcite wipes ..and i was always wondering why the Xcite wipes did not work with other none Stuff like Primal Instinct ..and The Edge or New Pheromone Additive .. or with straight None ..
Xcite wipes work like magic with Alpha 7 ( add a bit P79 and it's even better )

I've tryed this combo instead of Alpha 7 with A314 .. and Bingo .. same results ( little bit more direct attraction .. maybe due to the other ingredients in A314 )

Nbully thanked Jasmin in 2006 for bringing out A314 ... he would not had any use for the Xcite wipes otherwise ... did not work as standalone and with other stuff ..

i always thought that it's due to the secrets in Alpha 7 ( site 71 on Love Scent main forum ... does not work now but there's the thread about the best test of Alpha 7 )
there are some novel mones in Alpha 7 .. not only Androsterone and None ... SURPRISE ??
Dementi from Bruce until i pointed toward the thread ( this was when it was still working )

And i was wondering because i did not get a None built up with Alpha 7 .. like i do with Primal Instinct or with other none heavy stuff
my combo is 1Xcite wipe and 10 .... !! Drops Alpha 7 ( in words 10 drops )

next thing that make me wonder is why P96 did work that well with Alpha 7 and with A314 but not with none Stuff ..
P96 is pure gold when combined with Androsterone .. but it's not that good with None ...
the attraction i'd get from A314 + P96 and Alpha 7 + P96 was pretty similar .... large googley eyes ... deer in headlight look .. or call it doggy dinner bowl look like Ross Jeffries likes it to call ..
the effects with a None product were absolute different ..
when i was wearing P96 with a Androsterone product i've always been commented on how great i smell ... this never happened with a None product ..

next thing was that i was combining Alpha 7 with P80 ... and P80 does not really work with Androsterone .. this combo makes it the military mone ...
with some P97 it should be not that big problem that there is a small amount of Androsterone in Alpha 7 like stated ... but there was no way to get it workin ..
( i've played around a lot with None products when i was working on improving my P80 mix and so i combined everything with None in what i had .. and this is a lot like most of you guy's know with the other ingredients .. P80 and P79 and and and )

next thing was the strong sweet Androsterone pissy smell that A314 and Alpha 7 have in common .. not the acidy strong None scent like with other none products ... ( the Edge or MX353 )

And the guy on roids that i see every now and then in the gym ..whom i know from clubbing which always comments on how bad i stink with none products on .. does not comment on Alpha 7 and on A314 ...

well ..now to what conclusion do we come ???

I just wanted to share because i want to hear others opinions on my observations ..

Pago

Very interesting Pago Repped (now that I can rep posts I find informative or enjoy Yahoo )
I have a sample of lucky 7 so after some other pressing testing with my mound of fun at my disposal, alpha 7 may just have to be purchased for some comparison action.... Cheers

Recognize, Accept, and Adapt. Diablo
01-11-2012 7:34 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1866
Thanks received:
4977 thanks in 2023 posts

01-11-2012 8:59 PM

(01-11-2012 6:07 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Excellent testing Pago! This post should be nominated!!!

Yes it is and yes it should! But, you guys are just about to elect Pago as your next admin, and administrators don't compete for awards against you all.

It's YOUR forum, we're just here to try to make it the best it can be for you.

And I'm sure that Pago is going to find the position to be a rewarding experience, I know that because of all of you that I have. :

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-11-2012 8:59 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, avi

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

01-12-2012 5:23 AM

(01-11-2012 8:59 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yes it is and yes it should! But, you guys are just about to elect Pago as your next admin, and administrators don't compete for awards against you all.

It's YOUR forum, we're just here to try to make it the best it can be for you.

And I'm sure that Pago is going to find the position to be a rewarding experience, I know that because of all of you that I have. :

Mark is right !

As an Admin .. somebody should not compete for some prices who he decided about ...
or some contests ...

I'm way more happy if you participate here in our community as much as you can ...

Share your findings ... work on this science thing .. one of the greatest things i know about .. and that's the power of pheromones ..

the immense success we have already is only you .. or call it us ..

and we're getting better every day Yahoo

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-12-2012 5:23 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Grasshopper, avi
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-12-2012 5:32 AM

(01-11-2012 6:07 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Excellent testing Pago! This post should be nominated!!!

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, your are saying that Alpha 7 is VERY SIMILAR to A314. That's interesting. I think Gegogi also posted on one of the forums that Alpha 7 reminds him of the old L.S.A314.

I have P96, xcite wipes, and Alpha 7. I think I'll give this a run.

Why would they mislead what is in the bottle?

I have no idea honestly ... they can write what they want on the bottle and what't the reason for some sellers not to disclose what they exactly put into their products ..
must be some economic reasons ...

I can only guess ..

there are some secrets into Alpha 7 according to Bruce ( he clearly said this in the Alpha 7 beta testing thread .. which is to my surprise defunct )

Alpha 7 is very similar to the old A314 that was sold on Love Scent several years back ..
it was may more Alpha and commanding than the 2012 version of A314 ...

Alpha 7 is a great product ...

It was for a long time the favourite product over at Love Scent forums ..

Pago

01-12-2012 5:32 AM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, avi
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-12-2012 5:38 AM

(01-11-2012 4:15 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Did you read the reports about Lucky 7 ROYAL and LUCKY 7 from Liquid Alchemy Labs? Apparently Lucky 7 was an attempt to clone Alpha 7. It contains the same listed ingredients like Alpha 7. Though the reports on it weren't as good and it didn't get as popular, if i recall correctly. What came next? Lucky 7 Royal. Same thing, just with more Androsterone. So apparently Liquid Alchemy Labs was on to something.
And it fits quite nicely with what Pago said.

I remember that some guy's reported that they did not have much luck with Lucky 7 ....

You're right about the attempt of Lucky 7 to be a clone of Alpha 7

think i have to check the old posts about those products ;)

Thanks IDK .. that's great info that fits perfectly into the puzzle ..

Pago

01-12-2012 5:38 AM
Thanks given by idontknow
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 327 posts

01-12-2012 2:54 PM

Awesome post Pago, wanted to nominate but can't so I repped you instead. I am a major fan of Alpha 7 as well, it has a quality that is completely unique.

I think I may have to agree with you, I've always thought of Alpha 7 as a classy sexual product rather than a hard pure sexual product and your thoughts seems to fit right in with this. I think I read somewhere that there were several beta versions in which they used different ratios and even though the most popular ratios were something like 4:2, or 3:2, Androsterone:none they went with 6:1 for marketing purposes (i.e. so they could say they had a higher concentration than the highest product out there at the time, primal instinct). Perhaps some future collaborative testing would be useful for pherotruthers ;)

I also, quite like the idea of having a heavy Androsterone/none product and with built in buffers, like a small amount of experimental molecules and nols to add extra flavour, similar to the xcite wipes you've used in the past.
01-12-2012 2:54 PM
Thanks given by Grasshopper, Pagodeiro

Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-12-2012 3:09 PM

(01-12-2012 2:54 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Awesome post Pago, wanted to nominate but can't so I repped you instead. I am a major fan of Alpha 7 as well, it has a quality that is completely unique.

I think I may have to agree with you, I've always thought of Alpha 7 as a classy sexual product rather than a hard pure sexual product and your thoughts seems to fit right in with this. I think I read somewhere that there were several beta versions in which they used different ratios and even though the most popular ratios were something like 4:2, or 3:2, Androsterone:none they went with 6:1 for marketing purposes (i.e. so they could say they had a higher concentration than the highest product out there at the time, primal instinct). Perhaps some future collaborative testing would be useful for pherotruthers ;)

I also, quite like the idea of having a heavy Androsterone/none product and with built in buffers, like a small amount of experimental molecules and nols to add extra flavour, similar to the xcite wipes you've used in the past.

I think i hit a nerve with that post ...

the thread about the beta testing is now on site 71 at the main discussion forum over at Love Scent ( or site 72 .. it was on the bottom of the site )

unfortunately those site does not work .. i really wanted to add the most interesting content in my original post ..
Alpha 7 is way more advanced than they said .. it's not only 2 molecules !
( at lest according to the beta testing thread )

Rattlesnake .. i'm still using the Xcite wipes .. i've posted in my answer to PQ's post where you can get them in the UK ... it's the original stuff !!

Pago

01-12-2012 3:09 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, JAYCEE
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
416 thanks in 207 posts

01-15-2012 1:20 PM

Pago,

I've read Nbully where he says that CPT Condom's Xcite Wipes are very similar to Pherofragrance.

Have you tried PF? Any opinion on this matter?

Can you guess at what is in Xcite Wipes?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2012 1:27 PM by JAYCEE.)
01-15-2012 1:20 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-15-2012 1:27 PM

(01-15-2012 1:20 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Pago,

I've read Nbully where he says that CPT Condom's Xcite Wipes are very similar to Pherofragrance.

Have you tried PF? Any opinion on this matter?

Can you guess at what is in Xcite Wipes?

[/align]

Jaycee .. yes i have both of them ..

the Xcite wipes seem to work better than the Pherofragrance stuff ....

PF is a good social nols product and buffers pretty nice as well ..

to be honest way more testing would be needed from my site to decipher the exact differences between both products !

They seem to be similar but i'd go with the Xcite wipes !

Hmm a guess what is in Xcite wipes ... all what has a nol at the ending i think Big Grin

Dr Dodd was well known for his research on Nols and few years back he was the leading one on mones science as far as i remember ...

Pago

01-15-2012 1:27 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE

Share This Thread