Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
Pagodeiro

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1018
Thanks received:
2392 thanks in 1020 posts

A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
04-13-2011 5:14 AM

Good Morning,

Yesterday something arrived i´ve been waiting for to play with.

It came into a nice box perfectly packed and passed the German Customs !

Nothing had leaked and i found a letter into the package with a description ( same like Kmacc posted ) and i was greated in German !
I know to note such details and to honor that somebody puts an effort into such tiny things !

I thought i start with the togos of the original Wingman Formula Dirol

Opening of the red plastic was easy and out of curiousness i removed the red plastic completely !
The togo bottle is the best one i´d get yet from a pheromone company because it´s differently protected from leakage compared to the mostly leaking AD-togos !
The togos from Diane are o.k. so far but the Wingman togo is better.

Sprayed 1 spray to my left arm and sniffed it and thought ...wow .. what´s that ... smells like AlterEgo !
The scent it great and can be easily covered with a fresh summer perfume - i used Bulgari.
It was detectable over 2 hours and the same experience i made this morning spraying a spray behind each ear and one at the side of my neck.
Maybe this has to do with the DPG carrier ?

The Est in Wingman is very prominent and they seem to use a superior quality as it has this addictive quality only good Est has.
I even opened the bottle 10 times to sniff on it .... freaky !

It contains definately a lot of mones and i absolutely believe it when they say that a 30ml bottle contains 22mg mones !
Sniffing the spray head gives me a nice buzz even if i´m using mones in kegs every day !
Have i mentioned that it contains really good Est ...

Bevore i drove to town i put on 2 sprays behind my ears and 1 min before arrival another on to the side of my neck !
Self effects are a really good mood - the Est - and a bit hillarity - the nols - and some kind of very sublte none agressiveness !
All in all very nice self effects - let´s take another look at those wearing more than 3 sprays in the future.

Best testing ground for mones are social situations where you´ve already tested mones before and you know how people react to you and where you don´t go every day .... my Car dealer and mechanics !
I´d let them put on summer tires ( sry if there are other names for it in english ... I´m German/Bavarian )

The stuff there was very very attentive to me and i had tons of respect from the alpha males there - the service chief at Audi ..
The younger women at the service - point was a bit initmidated by me at first but showed some very clear IOI`s later when i´d get my car back !
I´m certain i could have asked her out at this moment !
Strong pupil dillation when i looked into her eyes and some nice blushing ... i think she´s around 20.
This stuff creates some strong romantic attraction and makes you Boyfriend Material !

The elder women which i think is in her mid 40´s - very charming one but i consider her a 4 out of ten asked me if i´d like a cup of coffee and brought it very fast to the leather couch i´ve been waiting on to get my car back ..
she asked me how are you ...and how are things going ... AND she touched my arm several times ... this never happened before .. and i´ve worn every mone product you can imagine there !

Ahmmm and i´d let mom sniff the bottle and she said the cologne smells nice .. she knows about mones and uses them at work !

So far this looks very very promising !

When i imagine what i´ve spent for mones in the past i think that Wingman is a real bargain ... go guys get some .. !

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
04-13-2011 5:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, dbot, JohnnyHard, mark-in-dallas, kmacc45, Grasshopper

kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 273
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 331 posts

RE: A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
04-13-2011 10:51 AM

Hey Pagoderio,
Did I count the numbers of spray right before you went to the mechanics?

“It was detectable over 2 hours and the same experience i made this morning spraying a spray behind each ear and one at the side of my neck.”
Two sprays
“Bevore i drove to town i put on 2 sprays behind my ears and 1 min before arrival another on to the side of my neck !”
Five sprays

So Five spray before you arrived at the mechanics?

The self affects are incredible. In conversations with women my sense of humor can go arid sometime. The night I did eight sprays, everything that came out of my mouth was funny and interesting. I was the stand comedian you didn’t want to F#!K with and the Casa Nova who words weaved spells.

It was a very good night

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
04-13-2011 10:51 AM
Thanks given by CaveCritter
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 145 posts

04-13-2011 1:34 PM

Hey kmacc, Pago told me he use the Wingman Edge first and your great reviews are with Wingman Black label... Maybe you can use more sprays with the Black label, the descriptions on the HAX Page means they are two different animals... Whatever, both of them must be really great products...

I'm on fire now, I will test them also... Spiteful

IH,A314,IG,IS,IJ,IS A & B,Cttm,IO
None,Rone,Anol,Bnol,TAF,TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL
MX353,302,301,297,138
P74,75,76,78,79,80,81,83,85,86,89,90,91,​93,95,96,97,99,101,102,103,104,109,114,1​19,130
NPA,PI,A1,AE,SOE,Chikara,A7,APC,Impi
AV,Possess Alpha,Wolf
FTL,TJ
Alfa M.,Certo,Glace
Wing Edge,Black
Neno, Anone, EST, Trione
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2011 1:35 PM by JohnnyHard.)
04-13-2011 1:34 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-13-2011 3:19 PM

(04-13-2011 10:51 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Hey Pagoderio,
Did I count the numbers of spray right before you went to the mechanics?

“It was detectable over 2 hours and the same experience i made this morning spraying a spray behind each ear and one at the side of my neck.”
Two sprays
“Bevore i drove to town i put on 2 sprays behind my ears and 1 min before arrival another on to the side of my neck !”
Five sprays

So Five spray before you arrived at the mechanics?

The self affects are incredible. In conversations with women my sense of humor can go arid sometime. The night I did eight sprays, everything that came out of my mouth was funny and interesting. I was the stand comedian you didn’t want to F#!K with and the Casa Nova who words weaved spells.

It was a very good night

Hi Kmacc i used toally 3 Sprays ...
--- sorry its i bit confusing ----

sounds interesting what you get with the Black label ...
will give it a try the next days .. first i want to get a grip on Wingman Edge..

Johnny i will send you a togo of Black Label tomorrow so you should have it on Friday Wink

Pago

04-13-2011 3:19 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-16-2011 1:33 PM

Well ...

today i used 2 Sprays whilst shopping and have been treated like a king ..
I´ve bought a nice new shirt and the elder sales women complimented me on my sporty body Heat and began talking about beeing me nice tanned ...
that´s not very ususal here in Germany ....

Wingman - Game makes me very self conscious and puts me into a good mood !

Not even my mom complained about it .. mostly she does when i´m wearing some mones around her ...

somewhat one hour after initial application we went to the Metro Store ( Cash and Carry )

The women on the entry which checks the cards ( you need to have a business running and you will only get entry if you´ve made a Metro Card ) has been looking at me with big eyes and after me passing the entry i looked into her eyes ane she smiled and greeted me bye .. but in a very happy way ....like for one she´s gut a crash on !

After the checkout i met a girl i know a few weeks from clubbing and me made some nice chit chat ... exchanged numbers .. i´d get a nice hug and a kiss .. and so i have a date this evening !

Pago

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2011 1:38 PM by Pagodeiro.)
04-16-2011 1:33 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mark-in-dallas, JohnnyHard

Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-19-2011 8:14 PM

Some technical thoughts ...

A Wingman black bottle contains 24mg of mones ... ---> what makes it 120 mcg per spray Bomb

A Wingman edge bottle contains 22mg of mones ... ---> makes it 110 mcg per spray !

It´s a little bit confusing on their website to figure out what they actually put into the products but i think it´s right what they say at the site where they explain the effects of the used mones ...

GAME :

Mones in it are : Est ---> this is the dominant mone in the mix and is absolute superior quality !!
Androstadienone ---> medium amounts but enough to see the effects --- no depressions due to good quality --- i´m very sensitive to Androstadienone but love to use it !
Androstanone ---> higher than Androstenone or stronger ... in the mix and the effects are very pronounced .. especially on men
Alpha Androstenol ---> high amounts which give a good buzz but not to much to cause hillarity
Androsterone and B-Androsterone ( Epi-Androsterone ) seem to be low in the mix or are masked by other mones .. seem to play a role as integrators .... catalysts
None ---> good amount in it which is greatly buffered by the other mones ( i think by Est ) to much use of Wingman Game will cause overdose .. Caution !

Adding Androsterone does disturb the balance of the mix ... i´ve been adding 2x Instant Gentleman and felt diminished attraction but not increased Respect !

P83 in fact seems to work with Wingman Edge but i have to do more testing on it !

I have not seen a big difference using 3 or 5 sprays of Wing-Game ---- this product is perfectly balanced and an overdose does not occur even with putting on too much but the effects will not become better !
After several days of use in a row i´ve experienced a light none buildup so a day off is not a bad idea from time to time !

Wingman Black is a different formula and i see it more like an Icebreaker - social - attractant . Which is Wing-Game as well but the effects on men are a bit repelling in higher doses ... :dash3:

I´ve been adding 2 Sprays Wingman Black to 5 sprays Wingman-Edge which i put on earlier to figure out if it would conteract the repelling effect and what i´ve seen was very promising !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My experiences of the last 2 days with Wing-Game :dance3:

Did a stop at McD yesterday morning to have a cup of cappucino ( their coffee has really improved lately )
O.k. it was not because of the coffee it was because of the supercute litte 20ish young Russian girl working there lately ...

This girls is a really shy and cute one and i must admit ... i´ve got a crush on her ( not only on her .. on must beautiful .. sweet and young ... cuties )
had to wait a bit because there were 2 people in front of me so the product had enought time to work on her ..
well ..i´ve been ordering my cappucion and she smiled broadly on me ... asked me how much sugar i want .. i answered two .. she aked me if she should poor it into the cappuciono and even stirred the cup for me ... she handed me the cup over with an adorable Deer in the headlights and i managed to held one hand of her whilst her handing me over the cappucino ... she blushed and i sat down a few meters distant .. with a good view to the counter ... she looked over several time and smiled at me ... and once i left she made sure to wink me goodbye !
---- ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ----

This stuff seems to work extremly good on shy girls --- you know the really cute ones that are soooooo hard to get !

At the evening i went to the gym and had several nice hits ... Wing-Game seems to reduce Bitch shields !
talked to a women i know who´s interested in me and went to the bar ... one min later she showed up there ... hahahaha

Nice effects on men as well but with longer exposure there is the typical Androstadienone effect ... Androstanone effect that men feel a bit uncomfortable in your presence .. this effect is masked in the first 2 mins but becomes more present with longer exposure .. i think a combination of Game and Black will help !

Today i´ve made my round in several CAFE´s and found out Game to be working freakingly good on Mothers in company with their teen daughters !
Smiles from both of them .. moms and daughters .. this occured several times ..

What i´ve found out to be the absolute novel effect of Wingman is that everybody you know wan´t to make sure to greet you and to be noticed by you ...

Pago

04-19-2011 8:14 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mark-in-dallas, Pheroman, kmacc45, JohnnyHard, SeriousSmile, Grasshopper, CaveCritter
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

04-20-2011 12:08 AM

Awesome report Pago. I tried to rep you for it, but the system says I gotta spread some love around first.

Watch for another promotion with them soon, they're fixing to launch a coupple more websites in the next couple of weeks and want to do something more with us. Oops, did I say to much? Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
04-20-2011 12:08 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-24-2011 4:10 PM

Black Label ( Wingman ) my first thoughts !

Well i´ve been playing around a bit with the Black Label Wingman the last days and found it to be more a social domiant product compared with the Red Label ( Wingman Edge ) which i see more like a romantic .. sexy .. attention grabbing ... Icebreaker .. Bitchshield remover .. as well as very very bonding !

Wingman black obviously contains less Est compared to Wingman Red and is lighter scented !

I find it very confusing what they are saying on their website which product contains what ... and i hope that what they wrote in the letter which was added to the products is right ...or what they say at the site where they explain the effects of the molecules !

back to the findings !

I´ve noticed higher awareness of scents whilst wearing Wingman Black and i was very very aware of facial expressions ... Desmond Morris and Paul Ekman would be proud of me !

no double takes with Wingman black but i´ve noticed that i´ve been checked out by elder women ( over 40 ) and i noticed several glances from 2 chinese Women ..
sounds all like high Androsterone Products mix !
very similar to what i´ve noticed in the past when i combined A314 with Liquid Trust !

No discussions ... they do what you say ..they believe what you say ... but very serious ! ----> Wingman Black Label

Jounger Women were a bit initmidated ... so i´d say this is a workplace Product !

Men seemed to be interested in beeing noticed by me ... looks a bit like they are instantly put into beta zone whilst exposed to Wingman Black .. even i felt inimidated with 4 Sprays !

Will take a look at lower doses or will combine it with socials ...

Pago

04-24-2011 4:10 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, JesseJester, kmacc45, Rattlesnake, JohnnyHard
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-30-2011 9:01 AM

I know you guys have been waiting for my next report ... here it is !

First i must say that i really really have to thank the guys who have made Wingman Edge -- I LOVE IT

I must repeat it .. this Product is the best Icebreaker i´ve ever seen and it really reduces all bitchyness in Women !

This is Instant Female Wonder !!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cutie at McD did not response this week to Black Label the same way like to Red Label but once again i´ve been checked out from elder women and men give me a lot of respect !

I´m nearly through my 2 togos of Wingman Red and i´m eagerly awaiting the promotion Mark talked about they are planning with HAX !

Met a girl i really like this week in town and last time she was really rude to me and did not want to talk to me - she works in town so that i can go to the Cafe she´s working !
--- literally last time i was there she refused to serve me and called me an asshole in front of her colleagues --- i know i am but however :wink2:

So i entered the scene and she rolled eyes once i stepped through the door ...

It took her a min to respond fully and after this the girl was sugar ... ahhh i love it when women become really thaw !

She began to smile and was so nice ... ahhhhh .. i´m in Love !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can´t say what it is in Wingman Red but always when i´m wearing this stuff i become slightly horny ...

It puts me into the mood ... i do my thing and you´re not gonna stop or disturb me ... i feel good with it on .. it does not create hangovers .... makes me more self confident ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have been wearing 4 Sprays Wingman Black and a lot of A-nol and B-nol to the gym at Tuesday and had a 2,5 hour conversation with a women i know and she was obviously into me ... we´ve talked about relationships and all this stuff .... damn the bait has hooked ..

before i´ve been checked out by a women standing 10 meters away from me on a Cardio Trainer downwards ( I know about air circulation in the gym because the building is new and a friend installed the air condition and he told me about ) and she was constantly seeking eye contact ... several smiles from her ...
.... we know .. A-none is a attention grabber and hit´s the long distance and makes women constantly looking at you or your direction ... and they are not aware that they are doing this ..

Two gay ones appeared and they passed behing my cardio bike and stopped at the left and decided not to run .. but to cycle ...
They took 2 bikes and one of them was wondering why the other one had changed his mind ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had very strong respect hits at Wednesday at the postal office with 1 spray Wingman Black and and a nice app of a strong none Product !
it´s very unusual that people react to me this way wearing a none thing and i think that Wingman Black amplified the Vibe the none projected ..
like i said .. Wingman Black is no jokes ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at night i went out with a buddy ( 23 ) for clubbing and i forced him to put on 2 sprays of Wingman Black
--- i like it to have some friends put on a product i want to find out the effects because i can see this way how i react to the product when worn by a friend and i can better imagine what the products does ---

The guy started to sarge the Club and either he has improved that much since the last time we went out together ( 2 months past ) or it was the Wingman which made it that easy for him to open set after set ... he did not stay to long into the sets and i´m convinced to the lack of rapport skills ...

---- > how i perceived the effects on me :

Wingman Black makes the wearer a leader ... hey i had to fight to keep my usual leading role ...
It projects the mood of the wearer ... nothing new for experienced mone users ... ahm the effect was really strong ..
It made my buddy really bossy and this i attribute to the self effects of the product because it makes you really straight forward and like i described it above .. you´re very strongly percived like you behave and what you say ... CAUTION CONGRUENCE

Wingman Black seems to work cool in lower doses at younger guys or with lots of socials on me !

Pago

04-30-2011 9:01 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, dbot, JohnnyHard, mark-in-dallas, JesseJester, eyeofra, CaveCritter

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 313 posts

04-30-2011 5:48 PM

Very nice reports pago Smile

Two very distinct effects from each Wingman product, I think you've described it far better than they did on their website Big Grin
04-30-2011 5:48 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

Share This Thread