Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
Pagodeiro

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1018
Thanks received:
2392 thanks in 1020 posts

RE: A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
05-06-2011 8:33 PM

I´m very sag guys ... really .. my 2 togos of Wingman Edge ( Red ) are empty .... but hey we had a nice time together !!

apart from the effects i´ve already reported about i´ve noticed that Wingman Edge works quite good on guys as well ... and i was wrong with the repelling effect .... it´s only that the guys keep a bit in distance and wait until you break the ice !
Once the ice is broken everything goes into really social mode - the guys seem to want to make you happy and are happy that you spend time with them !

Wingman Edge works not on Women over 30 !
It looks like they are not interested in me anymore ... but younger ones show unusual interest !
I wish i´´ve had such a goodie once i was younger ...

Do not expect to see effects on Women above 30 !
You do not exist for them whilst wearing Wingman Edge .. really .. maybe that´s the reason because SyraBrian had troubles to see effects !

It´s hard to describe ... but this one hooks like crazy on young women and all other loose interest ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´ve been playing around as well with my bottle of Wingman Black and ...

always shake the bottle because of the DPG ... to be on the safer side
use it with a cover scent .. it works better with a strong and manly perfume ( no no .. no boyish one .. something mature .. dark leather and tobacco and sandalwood )
behave like a gentleman ... dress up !

I´d stick with 2 sprays of Wingman Black this week and added 4 Sprays of Come Talk To Me today and a bit of P96 ( to dampen the none build up from yesterday evening ... but that´s another story )
I´ve been wearing Wingman Black without extra nols and it seems that a bit Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol helps this product to create more visible attraction and better hits on younger girls !

Wingman black works really good on elder women and they become obviously possessive and jealous --- i´ve noticed the same with other high Androsterone products !

I´d suggest to upp the scent strength a few notches because i can smell the Epi-Androsterone in it ...

With Wingman black women over 30 are somewhat bewitched .... had to buy some after sun tanning lotion yesterday ( 2 sprays Black and a bit nols ) and it was nice to see that the cougar beast in the store obviously wanted to serve me -- there was another one .. a younger one .. and i was standing close to her and waiting for her to finish a phone call - making orders - with the younger one i had already strong eye-contact and she smiled nicely ----- until the cougar stepped in and asked me for my needs .. . the younger one looked somewhat befuddeled ... and i left the store with a discounted promo package

( i picked up the number of the younger one today but this is a way tooo long story to tell here )

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
05-06-2011 8:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, dbot, Rattlesnake, Pheroman
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-20-2011 2:08 PM

Mark,

any updates on the planned promotion with Brad from HAX ?

thanks a lot in advance,

best

Pago

05-20-2011 2:08 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 364 posts

05-20-2011 2:26 PM

That's interesting about the Black & 30 yr.olds, because I do prefer it on my husband & it does make me think explicitly about sex with him. I like the Edge too, though. Oh no, I just thought of something hilarious. I'm 30, but I look 5 yrs. younger than my age. Would this blend call out my age, the same way that high pitched noise only teenagers can hear is supposed to??? sideLol
05-20-2011 2:26 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman

ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 36 posts

05-20-2011 3:52 PM

Interesting observation about over 30 women not reacting. My experience was pretty much the same. Most of the places I tried it out were populated by 35+ y/o people. At best for me it got the same response as Iwould get from any social blend, and this was after I added P83.

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Certo, Alfa-Maschio
LAL- Wolf, Possess, Nude, AV
AD- IG, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
05-20-2011 3:52 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
258 thanks in 102 posts

05-20-2011 3:59 PM

I have a small report coming soon. I needed to take a break from something personal I was testing and gave WingMan a shot the past 2 nights. I saw great hits at 2 sprays and all targets were under 28. The report will be up as soon as I can get away from work to finish it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-20-2011 3:59 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-20-2011 4:03 PM

I still have to write an absolute freaky report about the last Saturday when i went out with my girl !

What i absolutely have no idea why is ... that women over 25 respond very weak and women over 30 respond somewhat with desinterest to Wingman Edge ( Red Label )

On guys it works like a super social but that´s not the main goal for this mix i think ...

Kenny is a bit older than us and that´s maybe the reason why he had good success at his target group with wingman black ( women over 35 is suspect )

Expect the new report at Sunday ....

Pago

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2011 4:04 PM by Pagodeiro.)
05-20-2011 4:03 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

05-20-2011 4:11 PM

(05-20-2011 2:08 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  any updates on the planned promotion with Brad from HAX ?

Funny you shoud ask, I got an email from Brad this morning thanking us for running the freebie promotion and telling me that they are almost done with their new site and hope to run that campaign with us ASAP.

Only thing is, I don't know what the campaign is going to be. I'm hoping we'll be able to get them to agree to a discount coupon promotion though.

I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-20-2011 4:11 PM
Thanks given by JesseJester, dbot, JohnnyHard, Pagodeiro

JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 145 posts

05-20-2011 6:31 PM

The same with Wingman Edge for me. Nothing on women over 25-30. I think it works only on shy women and only on the short range. Reaction are subtle, opening and sympathy. Nothing sexual. Males reacts good. Strange stuff by now...

IH,A314,IG,IS,IJ,IS A & B,Cttm,IO
None,Rone,Anol,Bnol,TAF,TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL
MX353,302,301,297,138
P74,75,76,78,79,80,81,83,85,86,89,90,91,​93,95,96,97,99,101,102,103,104,109,114,1​19,130
NPA,PI,A1,AE,SOE,Chikara,A7,APC,Impi
AV,Possess Alpha,Wolf
FTL,TJ
Alfa M.,Certo,Glace
Wing Edge,Black
Neno, Anone, EST, Trione
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2011 6:32 PM by JohnnyHard.)
05-20-2011 6:31 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 273
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 331 posts

05-20-2011 7:19 PM

Kenny is a bit older than us and that´s maybe the reason why he had good success at his target group with wingman black ( women over 35 is suspect )

Pago
[/quote]

What do you mean "a bit older". You're as old as you feel.

I'm 25 :good2:

Wingman is such a well balance formula, I ‘m perceived by the cougars as a young stud wanting the mature woman in the club. You should see some of the faces that are made when they find out that I am older and in some cases only a couple of years younger. Wingman is so addicting, for awhile there the ESTRATETRAENOL was calling my name, I had to fight to keep from putting Wingman on so I can test other products. Last test I push it with two drops of A314, it got hotter. Holding off for awhile to test others, right now The Wingman is like that lever behind glass you always want to break and pull.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
05-20-2011 7:19 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-22-2011 2:34 PM

Ah Kenny i´ve known that your´re feeling young .. me too .. sometimes i feel like a 7 year old boy when i find something new to play with ..hence mones !
JohnnyHard sent me 2 togos of Wingman Red ( Edge ) and a gelpack Wingman Edge ... wowowow something new !
Thanks JohnnyHard Party2Friends

I was a bit lazy reporting this week but still i have to report about the last Saturday i mentioned above !

I´d get a bootie call from an Ex girlfriend and so we went out togther ..

When i picked her up i wore 1 spray Wingman Edge from 5ml Bottle and 20mcg P96 -- i´ve known that she responds great to this combo !

Driving was a nice experience with her as she´s always in a bit cranky mood if the ride takes a bit longer .. but last Saturday it was nice .. she was very sweet ..

Once we arrived in the first Bar we went we stayed there for 10 mins to meet up with a friend
There were several women checking me out and i met two ones which are obviously interested in me .. why didnt they take notice of the women at my side ?
Strange observation but this behaviour increased with the amount of mones i added in the evening !

We moved to the other Club and after we found a good place i went to the restroom and applied a bit of the Wingman Edge gelpack on each forearm !

lots of looks from Women and subtle but noticeable respect by males ..

I increased the dose a bit and the attention by women increased as well ... my girl started to give the other women angry looks !
Met a women which i was very into and she as well into me and she looked somewhat

Our friend had to leave and so we went to another Club and met a lot of people there i´ve known ... i put on another dose from the gel pack and my girl started holding my hand without a pause Big Grin
Strangely there were some Asian women at our side and two of them bumped into me several times .

My girl was in a very good mood and usually she doesnt dance this much but ..
there was a really arrogant blonde one standing behind us with her boyfriend which glanced over from time to time ...

And then i decided to put on what was left into the gel pack onto my forearms ... haha ... few secs later i was opened by the blonde above with a huge grin in her face what this freaky good perfum´s like and some chit chat .
Must have been more than the half of the gel Pack because it was a lot of gel still left into the foil .. more than 50% i think ...

few mins later the number ob women in our proximity had doubled and there were nearly only women around .. INCREDIBLE

What was outstanding was ...that for that women the girl holding my hand and kissing me seemed to not exist anymore ...
My girl did not know what was going on but she likes the product vey much !

all in all a really good evening ... and the reminder of the night was good as well for us ...

We talked about the Club which she did not know before and she said that it was so incredible how all the girls starred at me and she has never seen something like this before !

Pago

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 3:00 PM by Pagodeiro.)
05-22-2011 2:34 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman, JohnnyHard, CaveCritter

Share This Thread