Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
Pagodeiro

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1018
Thanks received:
2392 thanks in 1020 posts

RE: A Bavarian and his adventures with his Wingman
05-26-2011 8:45 AM

Will take a look at it ..

i think that Wingman 7 is the same like Wingman Edge ...

Wingman Edge has Est but has no B-nol !

Androstenone - signals dominance; attracts potential mates
alpha-Androstenol - induces feelings of comfort & attraction
Androsterone - communicates masculinity; mood-elevation in women
Epiandrosterone - communicates youthfulness
Androstadienone - the "love" pheromone; induces caring
Androstanone - communicates power and alpha-male masculinity
Estratetraenol - socially uplifting pheromone; energizing power

copied from their site !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made some new discoveries with Wingman Black .. seems that it works different i very hot and humid climate !
And in higher doses --- 6 Sprays up --- it become the beast Kmacc has reported ..
freaky because in lower dosages it´s Alpha like hell and very very intimidating ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know Terry that for you the Edge formula would be more interesting

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
05-26-2011 8:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1742
Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

05-26-2011 2:47 PM

(05-26-2011 8:45 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Will take a look at it ..

i think that Wingman 7 is the same like Wingman Edge ...

Wingman Edge has Estratetraenol but has no B-nol !

Androstenone - signals dominance; attracts potential mates
alpha-Androstenol - induces feelings of comfort & attraction
Androsterone - communicates masculinity; mood-elevation in women
Epiandrosterone - communicates youthfulness
Androstadienone - the "love" pheromone; induces caring
Androstanone - communicates power and alpha-male masculinity
Estratetraenol - socially uplifting pheromone; energizing power

copied from their site !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made some new discoveries with Wingman Black .. seems that it works different i very hot and humid climate !
And in higher doses --- 6 Sprays up --- it become the beast Kmacc has reported ..
freaky because in lower dosages it´s Alpha like hell and very very intimidating ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know Terry that for you the Edge formula would be more interesting

Pago
Maby the site discription has changed for the WE this discription is now up, and their is no mention of Est, but it does include B-Nol cheers terry

WINGMAN EDGE ® is our clinically proven formula perfected in our labs over the past 10 years. WINGMAN EDGE contains our potent blend of 7 human pheromones. Unlike other brands, WINGMAN EDGE is perfectly optimized to include the precise levels and amplification of 7 human pheromones that are linked to masculinity, youth and sociability:
ANDROSTENONE, ALPHA-ANDROSTENOL, ANDROSTERONE, EPIANDROSTERONE, BETA-ANDROSTENOL, ANDROSTEDIENONE and ANDROSTANONE.
Designed for attraction and power, WINGMAN EDGE promotes you as an alpha male, high in impulsive sensuality and sexual superiority

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
05-26-2011 2:47 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-26-2011 3:25 PM

When i sum up the ingredients here i come to the same formula they say they what´s Wingman 7´s like ..

Their Website was quite a bit confusing concerning the ingredients when the website started ...

I thought they had fixed it already ..

Wingman 7 seems to be the formula you get when you add up the ingredients from the link above !

But i´m gonna write an e-mail to the Wingman - staff and ask for more information !

Pago

05-26-2011 3:25 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 364 posts

05-26-2011 6:43 PM

Uh, well it's interesting that they threw Est. in their formula. I know I've purchased Ail's Heart & Soul from Love Potion for my SO to wear, when they had it listed as Unisex as a typo. It's an Est. heavy blend for women, but I really enjoyed him wearing it, it made him so relaxed! I didn't know that formulators had an interest in using such an ultra-feminine pheromone in attraction blends for men? I know us ladies like to use some 'none heavy sex mixes, but we naturally make a small bit of 'none anyway.
05-26-2011 6:43 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

05-26-2011 10:24 PM

(05-26-2011 3:25 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  

When i sum up the ingredients here i come to the same formula they say they what´s Wingman 7´s like ..

Their Website was quite a bit confusing concerning the ingredients when the website started ...

I thought they had fixed it already ..

Wingman 7 seems to be the formula you get when you add up the ingredients from the link above !

But i´m gonna write an e-mail to the Wingman - staff and ask for more information !

Pago
That would be really great if you would ask them for the confirmation of WE either posessing Est or not because now after viewing the full list of possable pheromones avaulable in the Edge and the Black and the inference is that both contain Est and yet the product discription page does not include it. Therefore if the Edge does possess Est then i will prefere it over WE 7 which does not contain B-Nol . . . cheers buddy i have read all of your posts regarding your Wingman perceptions and KUDOS to you in appreciation :yes3:

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
05-26-2011 10:24 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

05-26-2011 10:33 PM

(05-26-2011 6:43 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Uh, well it's interesting that they threw Estratetraenol. in their formula. I know I've purchased Ail's Heart & Soul from Love Potion for my SO to wear, when they had it listed as Unisex as a typo. It's an Estratetraenol. heavy blend for women, but I really enjoyed him wearing it, it made him so relaxed! I didn't know that formulators had an interest in using such an ultra-feminine pheromone in attraction blends for men? I know us ladies like to use some 'none heavy sex mixes, but we naturally make a small bit of 'none anyway.
Having possably no experience with using Est in the past this probably explains why when i started using True Love that does contain Est with each use i have felt very relaxed grounded and smooth, so now i know why Victory

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2011 10:54 AM by terry0400-40.)
05-26-2011 10:33 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-27-2011 7:12 AM

Hi Terry,

i really love EST as well and they have use some superior quality in their products at HAX !

It´s definately EST in Wingman Edge and there´s a good amount in ![b][/b]

My e-mail is out now and i hope i will get some answer until Monday !

Terry if you love EST you should get the Wingman Edge

Wingman Edge works fantastic on women in their early 20´s so i think you should give it a try !

Pago

05-27-2011 7:12 AM

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

05-27-2011 9:10 AM

Quote:Pagodeiro
I´ve been wearing Wingman Black without extra nols and it seems that a bit Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol helps this product to create more visible attraction and better hits on younger girls !

Perfect to use with WeaponX :dance3:

@ Beccah, yep absolutely agree. The best wingman is not a man.
It stirs up the competitiveness in women, even the ones that are normally cool and would never give you a second look start wondering "what has he got?"
And many women think all the others will have sex with you just because they are talking with you.
Guys now you know why you get into trouble just for talking to some women, and you also get into trouble when another women like you...even if you have no intention of doing anything.
It's tough being a crowdpleaser, uhmm I mean guy lol.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2011 9:12 AM by Pheroman.)
05-27-2011 9:10 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

05-27-2011 11:56 AM

(05-27-2011 7:12 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi Terry,

i really love Estratetraenol as well and they have use some superior quality in their products at HAX !

It´s definately Estratetraenol in Wingman Edge and there´s a good amount in ![b][/b]

My e-mail is out now and i hope i will get some answer until Monday !

Terry if you love Estratetraenol you should get the Wingman Edge

Wingman Edge works fantastic on women in their early 20´s so i think you should give it a try !

Pago
There is just one very real problem Pago, and i am sure that you will be aware of it eg

Every single time that i have really broken the ice with a woman early 20 's it seems that they all have one common trait and that is the need for acute intimate attention every day and every night and with some its every three or four hours it seems once they receive a taste of best medicine there is no stopping them and certainly there just aint no turning back.
This type of behavior from them has taught me the valuable and important lessons of retaining my most important man resources during the process of applying the therapy that they seem to need most, the art of slightly detaching the mind and becoming most adventurous during the course of applying therapy certainly adds to the great pleasure and delight of being able to fullfill their needs.

I am a man who likes to be of service ( Saint Terry ) and not become weary, and at the end of the day it is not the cost of the pheromones which poses the most problems it is the very real cost of down time and also paying 4 decent fortification supplements Girl devil

05-27-2011 11:56 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-28-2011 12:08 AM

Terry i´ve just got the confirmation from HAX that the ingredients are like this :

the old Wingman Edge (Red) and Black Label are as follows:

WM Edge (Red): ANDROSTENONE, ALPHA-ANDROSTENOL, ANDROSTERONE, EPIANDROSTERONE, ANDROSTADIENONE, ANDROSTANONE and EST.

WM Black Label: NONE, Alpha Androstenol, Androsterone, EPIANDROSTERONE, ANDROSTADIENONE, ANDROSTANONE, Beta Androstenol, ANDROSTADIENOL, EST, COPS and OXY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just came home from Clubbing !

To start the evening i put on 2 Sprays Wingman Black behind my ears !

Picked up some sandwiches and the all female stuff was very attentive and respectful .. like i expected !

one i arrived at the club i put on another 4 sprays onto my neck and somewhat 100mcg P86 into my hairs !

Nearly only women there and most of them young ones ... few 30+ amongst them !

Hit´s over hits ... the bouncers at the entry overfriendly Laugh1

went the stairs down and made round at the club and a 18 years old girl came over .. threw her hands over my chest and gave me a kiss on my lips ... WTF .. i asked her do i know you ?
I must admit i wasnt at this club for 3 months and i barely remembered to have the girl seen before !
I was in Czech Republic so i had to talk to her in Czech --- looks like my skillz have become a bit rusty --- so i insisted no to understand her and she pulled me aside in order to better understand her ... but there was no chance for a normal conversation because of the loud music !
I catched another kiss and went over to the bar to get a RedBull for me...

Stayed there a bit and honestly i´ve been checked out by almost every women in the Club .... there were 3 girls standig aside me ordering drinks as well and obviously started talking about me !
One of them stumbled a bit and touched me with her shoulder ... oh sorry sorry and a strong look into my eyes .. they were standing on my right side ..
this happened with several other girls as well...

A man and a girl arrived and stood at my left .. first the man was at my site and after a min they changed places .. i observed this behaviour and it was obviously her changing the places ..
the girl giving me strong stares .. unluckily a friend of the two arrived and so they were busy ..
this pattern of behaviour needed to be checked an so i initated same patterns several time this evening and the effect was repeatable !

O.k. I went aside the dancefloor to watch the 18 years old one dancing .... damn this girl danced really hot and she obviously gave her best to impress me ... she glanced over ... and glanced over ...and smiled ..
her brother gave me looks like i´m a Superstar and always pointed her to look at me Mrgreen

The DJ played a track i liked and i entered the dancefloor and i swear the girl with the guy followed me around over the floor and always tried to rub her ass on me whilst dancing with her guy .. I think i need to go out more again without my girl as my PU - skillz have seen better days !

Went to another Club ( MEFISTO ) which is located few meters down the road and made my round .... met some guys i know .. talked a bit .. and leaned on a table aside the dancefloor ...
Many stares from girls and one women .. i think she was around 28 started to to the nasty with me ... what addiction do the women there have rubbing her ass on my ... D... k

I was not sure if the guy she was with was her boyfriend and so i did nothing to get her and played cool and enjoyed it Drinks

Later i went back to the first Club ( PH+) and danced a lot there and sweated a lot ... added at the restroom 2 Sprays Wingman Edge ..

The same happened like this week in the Gym ... once the humidity i high and the temperatures as well ...
Wingman Black becomes a social Weapon i high concentrations ( 6 sprays seem to work for me ) ... maybe this is the Androstadienol in it .. i like it :dance2:
-- the only problem this evening was my rusty game and the two gay ones hooking on me on the dancefloor ... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Wingman Black turns out the have an advantage i´ve never seen with any other product :dance2:
--- first : an overdose is hard to create .. can´t say how they did it but it´s amazing
--- next : this turns out to be the only product that can be worn by two guys at the same place not creating an overdose .. ---> imagine two guys putting on a high dose of a strong none Product the two talking or standing aside ---> effects like a huge overdose !!
------ will try it out asap with a friend if my theory is right ... this would be a breakthrough !!

Later i went to a bar where i know most people in and talked a lot to several women but was obviously ignored by most of the males !
Ah yeah ..temperatures had come back to normal ....

All in all a nice evening ... DAMN I LOVE THIS STUFF

Pago

05-28-2011 12:08 AM
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman, terry0400-40, JohnnyHard, Hyper, as33156, Grasshopper, shadowjc

Share This Thread