Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
36 year old has a date with a 23 year old
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

36 year old has a date with a 23 year old
01-25-2013 6:03 AM

ok PheroPhriends my alpha dream order came today exactly as it should've and Chris added samples of Certo, Corpo and Alpha Maschio (in brown color)

so now I have AV, glace fb, L2K, Certo, Corpo, AM, and primitive.

When I met her I was wearing AV + my coverscent

HOT HOT HOT redhead EXOTIC. I believe she got into my cloud, there was hair flipping and twirling when I met her even though she was working. (hostess at restaurant/bar)

Went back a week later w same stuff on, I have decent game, decent looks, genuinely interested in people, and women, and womens pleasure.

I started talking to her for a bit and the hair twirling started again, so I said we should get a drink soon, give me your number and I knew she was going to shit test me**. I was ready for it and aikidoed it like steven seagal. She RAN, no joke RAN to the credit card machineand started feeding paper out to write her number on. She turned around and I was there w phone out and said "call yourself." She did and her phone on the desk rang instantaneously. So, I know she gave me her real #.

So The question I ask is:

What combo/single would you wear for a possible drinks/ car drive somewhere? I know one of the Alpha Dream products is supossed to work really well on younger women but I cant remember if it was certo or corpo. Or should I just stick to what I had on and be alpha as fuck thanks to as3 and the subs?

** Her: I'm not dating right now
Me: HA! You think this is a date? I'm way out of your league hun. And truth is I'M not dating right now and I bet my reason is alot better than yours.
(ran to give me her # after that)

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-25-2013 6:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: 36 year old has a date with a 23 year old
01-25-2013 7:06 AM

(01-25-2013 6:03 AM)Valentino Wrote:  ok PheroPhriends my alpha dream order came today exactly as it should've and Chris added samples of Certo, Corpo and Alpha Maschio (in brown color)

HOT HOT HOT redhead EXOTIC. I believe she got into my cloud, there was hair flipping and twirling when I met her even though she was working. (hostess at restaurant/bar)

Went back a week later w same stuff on, I have decent game, decent looks, genuinely interested in people, and women, and womens pleasure.

I started talking to her for a bit and the hair twirling started again, so I said we should get a drink soon, give me your number and I knew she was going to shit test me**. I was ready for it and aikidoed it like steven seagal. She RAN, no joke RAN to the credit card machineand started feeding paper out to write her number on. She turned around and I was there w phone out and said "call yourself." She did and her phone on the desk rang instantaneously. So, I know she gave me her real #.

What combo/single would you wear for a possible drinks/ car drive somewhere? I know one of the Alpha Dream products is supossed to work really well on younger women but I cant remember if it was certo or corpo. Or should I just stick to what I had on and be alpha as fuck thanks to as3 and the subs?

Me: HA! You think this is a date? I'm way out of your league hun. And truth is I'M not dating right now and I bet my reason is alot better than yours.
(ran to give me her # after that)

I have great success with Corpo 2 sprays unscented + cover and 1 spray Cohesion with 20 to 35 year old
(I'm 35)
Corpo in Leather and Steel scent was not so successful like unscented version... I don't know why?

New Pheromone Additive 1 dab! + alcohol = my first pheromone wow effect! Girls were unstoppable... This made me a believer! (But I think it really depends on hormone cycle of women if you hit or not!)
01-25-2013 7:06 AM
Randel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2013 8:25 PM

(01-25-2013 6:03 AM)Valentino Wrote:  ok PheroPhriends my alpha dream order came today exactly as it should've and Chris added samples of Certo, Corpo and Alpha Maschio (in brown color)

(ran to give me her # after that)Alpha

It seems that you have the winning mix already with the AV. If she is falling over herself to go out with you, then she obviously is hit by the AV. For the first date stick with what you have. I have noticed that AV does affect the younger girls very strongly. I am 47 and although I am not looking for the action, I have noticed the girls 22 to 35 seem to loose their inhibitions around me when using AV. My opinion would be that Corpo will be to strong and Certo might cause her to bond long term.
01-25-2013 8:25 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2013 8:40 PM

I would spin with some L2K that should work very well. It has the comfort yet warms up quite nicely....What do I know!

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
01-25-2013 8:40 PM

Arrowtotheknee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2013 9:44 PM

If I were you, I will continue using AV for now since it is proven to work for her.
On subsequent dates then I will experiment with the others.
01-25-2013 9:44 PM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2013 2:12 AM

yeah, I was thiniking of sticking w the AV but maybe I'll add a few sprays of glace to get her talking. Especially if I pick her up and have her inhaling my fumes in my car.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-26-2013 2:12 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-27-2013 3:30 AM

Why change if you know she likes it.
Talk? what is she a parrot?
Dont worry its ok, one day you will be old enough to date someone half your age P

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
01-27-2013 3:30 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2013 11:07 AM

Corpo, always works well for me im 41. get hits in the 18- 35 rang.
01-28-2013 11:07 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-31-2013 10:39 PM

Stick with what works and make a journal entry on a calendar. Thats what I do. So whatever works on women I have a data base to go throw and correct anything I could have done better on the next woman. That includes how i was mentally, what I ate, how many times i doubted myself.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-31-2013 10:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Combo for 27 year old E J 17 1,086 12-06-2018 9:42 PM
Last Post: E J
  Happy New Year 2017 NattyDread 3 1,401 01-01-2017 12:40 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Speed Dating 40-59 Year Olds Ides of March 9 3,356 01-07-2016 7:40 PM
Last Post: 1Trajan
  SUDDENLY after 1 year depression hitting again with AM! dsouza 6 2,535 09-30-2015 6:42 AM
Last Post: receptor
  Best Pheromones To Attract 18-25 Year Old Girls? Hexus 15 7,597 05-01-2015 9:18 AM
Last Post: darktiger