Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combo for 27 year old
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Combo for 27 year old
12-04-2018 8:36 PM

I have constant contact at my master's with a 27 year old (I am 37), we get along fine, but can't seem to cross that line, I have worn NA+Dienone, L2K, Latina w/ Goa

I am guessing the best working one is L2K, but still get mixed signals. I feel as if maybe I have gone to far status wise. I neg her a lot, and talk about other girls, etc. She seems not bothered by it, my game is good so I am not acting needy, etc.

I joked about how millenials don't read, and most don't know what to do with their lives, now she is reading a book and made a lot of questions about when people find what to do with their lives.

If I ask her to come have a smoke with me she will join, even when she doesn't smoke, but lately she sometimes she will also ask someone else to join.

I can't seem to escalate. And wearing Latina + GOA feels like it worked when we were out with the other people having drinks, but she is not imprinted she won't go out of her way to say goodbye, or to hang out.

Any good combos you think will work with a girl 27, 10 years my younger?

Thanks
12-04-2018 8:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Combo for 27 year old
12-04-2018 9:28 PM

Hi,

IMHO, I don't think that the challenge here is in a pheromone or a pheromone combo. You did the right thing with many of those combos....however, I have a feeling that you've been friend zoned. It is said that a woman decides where to position a man that she meets within the first couple of minutes - either in the friend zone or the romantic zone. Some points to consider:

1)Do you remember if you were wearing mones upon first meeting this woman? If so, can you remember which ones? Or did you start mone exposure some time after first meeting?

2)Were there flirt signals or other IOI from her toward you? If so, how did you react to these? Did you at least try to sneak in a comment/compliment to show that you look upon her in a sexual/non-platonic way? Or has an 'friendly' non-threatening vibe prevailed throughout your interactions with her? Have you fostered (both in words and actions) a high value, busy in-demand attractive man image in her mind or have you been constantly available, just hanging out and listening to her problems a.k.a. her therapist?

3)Do you think that you are suffering from 'one-itis?' You've been investing quite a bit of effort and time in this woman while seeing no return on investment. Put her on the back burner by seeing several women at once...you'll see how you start to forget about her and sometimes...it might make her jealous and actually start to pursue YOU.

It might be more complicated than mones....her problem, not yours. Why waste time on thinking and rethinking this...you have no time for this...especially when there are loads of girls out there who WILL want to get down with YOU.

If you still wish to invest more time/money on this woman...I am thinking that XIST might be worth a try.....else, one last chance why not try to get this chick drunk and then see how she acts and/or thinks of you....Liquor is quicker.... In Vinum, veritas!
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 9:29 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-04-2018 9:28 PM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2018 9:53 PM

Quote:1)Do you remember if you were wearing mones upon first meeting this woman? If so, can you remember which ones? Or did you start mone exposure some time after first meeting?

Yes but I can't remember

Quote:2)Were there flirt signals or other IOI from her toward you? If so, how did you react to these? Did you at least try to sneak in a comment/compliment to show that you look upon her in a sexual/non-platonic way? Or has an 'friendly' non-threatening vibe prevailed throughout your interactions with her? Have you fostered (both in words and actions) a high value, busy in-demand attractive man image in her mind or have you been constantly available, just hanging out and listening to her problems a.k.a. her therapist?

No therapist, just some advice. But I don't think I have been friendzoned. I almost never compliment her, I always neg her, and even in front of other people said things like "it is not like we are friends"

Not constantly available, and always high status. But it is like too much, sometimes I won't even look at her, and not even say hello. The thing is I started to believe too much none scares her, but don't know.

Quote:3)Do you think that you are suffering from 'one-itis?' You've been investing quite a bit of effort and time in this woman while seeing no return on investment. Put her on the back burner by seeing several women at once...you'll see how you start to forget about her and sometimes...it might make her jealous and actually start to pursue YOU.

No oneitis, I flirt, talk to other girls, even tell her how pretty another girl is, she knows I am going out with other girls.

Quote:It might be more complicated than mones....her problem, not yours. Why waste time on thinking and rethinking this...you have no time for this...especially when there are loads of girls out there who WILL want to get down with YOU.

If you still wish to invest more time/money on this woman...I am thinking that XIST might be worth a try.....else, one last chance why not try to get this chick drunk and then see how she acts and/or thinks of you....Liquor is quicker.... In Vinum, veritas!

Lol, she doesn't drink much. We never go out much, just once and don't see it happening again soon, different circle of friends.

Xist sounds good, maybe I need something lighter as Xist. Because NA + Dienone got her friend, but not her.

How many exposures of Latina + GOA would I need, I only tried twice[/quote].
12-04-2018 9:53 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-04-2018 10:01 PM

Venom and anything else
12-04-2018 10:01 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-04-2018 10:07 PM

(12-04-2018 10:01 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Venom and anything else

Sarcastic hand

Look up The Love God. It's designed for tough situations. King

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-04-2018 10:07 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-04-2018 10:14 PM

Does she just look up to you?

Not interested in a sexual relationship but maybe a mentor or Tudor or sr, jr. Type?

Idk just what came to mind when reading it.
12-04-2018 10:14 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2018 5:09 AM

She either sees you as another of her girlfriends (FZ), she has a crush on someone else (women are masters at hiding this), or she has experienced a sexual trauma in her childhood. Any three aforementioned situations will completely halt your escalation. There is probably nothing more which you can do, so I suggest that you move on. Which is the only real possibility you have of eventually shagging her.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-05-2018 5:09 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Combo for 27 year old
12-05-2018 5:55 AM

I think she might see me as a mentor. I might have gone too far with status not interested vibe.

I dont think I have been FZ, since we hang out more as colleagues but def the level of attraction is no there. I need to spark it.

This is why I am guessing l2k works better than na. She actually behaves weird with NA.

She might also be too concerned worh "what people think", or maybe she even found out I made out with her friend.

This is just experimentation for me, like a project, I am not expecting to fall in love or anything, I lile her but that is it. I was wondering besides Xist what great combos work on younger girls, I'd like to try it and report back.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2018 6:07 AM by E J.)
12-05-2018 5:55 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2018 7:05 AM

(12-05-2018 5:55 AM)E J Wrote:  I think she might see me as a mentor. I might have gone too far with status not interested vibe.

I dont think I have been FZ, since we hang out more as colleagues but def the level of attraction is no there. I need to spark it.

This is why I am guessing l2k works better than na. She actually behaves weird with NA.

She might also be too concerned worh "what people think", or maybe she even found out I made out with her friend.

This is just experimentation for me, like a project, I am not expecting to fall in love or anything, I lile her but that is it. I was wondering besides Xist what great combos work on younger girls, I'd like to try it and report back.
It appears to me (from the info which you have posted) that you seem to have done everything correctly. If this is the case and you cannot break through, then it's most probably her issue(s), not yours.
I had a similar case years ago; a target who was all over me, but stopped at a certain point, no matter what I did or tried. I found out much later on that her uncle had sexually abused her as a child. I'm not saying it is the same with your target, but you really don't know what's going on in a woman's mind if she shows other signs of attraction yet repeatedly blocks you.
If you do insist upon testing (be very careful what you wish for!!), then try the imprinting technique. Xist + GOA or Voodoo + NA have worked quite well for me. But you must allow days (weeks if you can manage it) of absolutely no contact between exposures. No contact means no calls, not answering her messages, absolutely nothing. You have to allow the imprinting properties make her crave for you, and when you contact her, her craving will be fixed. The longer her craving goes on, the stronger it will be.
Good luck, and please do report back!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-05-2018 7:05 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Combo for 27 year old
12-05-2018 9:07 AM

Thanks guys.

Great advice LiS it will be 2 weeks between semester Im gonna try na+goa daily from now till we end about 2 weeks( im fresh out of xist) From there no contact for the holidays and lets see how it turns out.

Her friend (which has a bf btw) was way easier. But I stopped it because it was a mistake since she has a long term relationship.

Puzzles are sooo much fun lol if anybody has any other combo ideas please let me know!
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2018 9:09 AM by E J.)
12-05-2018 9:07 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  23 year old wants to attract 16-24 year old girls, wich pheromones are good for this? dan90 23 12,316 06-04-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: shakes