Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combo for 27 year old
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Combo for 27 year old
12-05-2018 10:42 AM

(12-04-2018 9:53 PM)E J Wrote:  But I don't think I have been friendzoned. I almost never compliment her, I always neg her, and even in front of other people said things like "it is not like we are friends"

Not constantly available, and always high status. But it is like too much, sometimes I won't even look at her, and not even say hello.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a fan of 'negging'. While it can work under certain circumstances, one must be very careful in what they say and how it comes across.

From what you've described, it sounds like (and granted, I don't know the complete situation, just going by what you've written...so feel free to call me out if I am in error) you've sent out strong signals of disinterest (to her as well as to others), given her the mindset that you can be demeaning, and put yourself into the 'not to be considered romantically' category.

This can be a difficult place to come back from. The others all have some excellent suggestions for products, so I won't parrot back what they've submitted. But the push-pull approach you're using can be a delicate game: too much push and you'll push them away, too much pull and you can come across as trying too hard.

Just my thoughts, feel free to swear at me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-05-2018 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2018 2:15 PM

Seems to me like you're scared of rejection and more interested in playing games. Just say fuck it. You'll get a yes or no. Case closed.
12-05-2018 2:15 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

12-05-2018 6:53 PM

(12-05-2018 2:15 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Seems to me like you're scared of rejection and more interested in playing games. Just say fuck it. You'll get a yes or no. Case closed.

THIS!

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
12-05-2018 6:53 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-05-2018 7:09 PM

(12-05-2018 10:42 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a fan of 'negging'. While it can work under certain circumstances, one must be very careful in what they say and how it comes across.

From what you've described, it sounds like (and granted, I don't know the complete situation, just going by what you've written...so feel free to call me out if I am in error) you've sent out strong signals of disinterest (to her as well as to others), given her the mindset that you can be demeaning, and put yourself into the 'not to be considered romantically' category.

This can be a difficult place to come back from. The others all have some excellent suggestions for products, so I won't parrot back what they've submitted. But the push-pull approach you're using can be a delicate game: too much push and you'll push them away, too much pull and you can come across as trying too hard.

Just my thoughts, feel free to swear at me.

+ 1

It's like making someone jealous. People get so caught in THINKING it will bring them closer/back. Not even considering they could be pushing them farther away, too.

But isn't that what happens when people get caught up in learning how to get girls? You become blind to ONE WAY OF DOING THINGS? Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-05-2018 7:09 PM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Combo for 27 year old
12-05-2018 8:02 PM

Great comment Gladen. I think it might have been too much desinterest. I went to the other side. Push pull usually works for me but I think I might have got carried away. I might need to remedy that.

I have about 2 years left so I can be patient, no rush. I will dial down the desinterest just go neutral and keep wearing the mones.

About being afraid of rejection, I do not like it, I am not in a rush so why risk it? Is like trying to go ONS in a club when you can get 3 or 4 girls numbers and just work them. I do not want the uncomfortable situation of rushing it and then get stuck 2 years with her as a classmate.

So this being a mone forum lets keep the product recommendations coming!

I wore NA + GOA today and it kind of made it smoother, another group of people inveted us to lunch and when I suggested I wasnt going she said something like "Oh no, you are not leaving me alone with them." I did end up going but made it more as I wanted to have fun with the other group and barely talked to her I was leading the conversation most of the time.

Gonna see what happens tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
12-05-2018 8:02 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2018 9:53 PM

(12-05-2018 8:02 PM)E J Wrote:  when I suggested I wasnt going she said something like "Oh no, you are not leaving me alone with them."

Here's your mistake....you should have stuck with your guns and gone your way. You have better things to do then serve as an 'ear' for those people and her, considering that you were unwilling at first. Instead, you played the game by her rules and actually, became a 'tool' acquiescing to her request. Who cares what she wants? Especially since she is only benefiting by using you, while you are not getting anything from her.

Just my humble 2 cents.
12-05-2018 9:53 PM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2018 8:11 AM

i am seeing a potential with tug hug on girls i already know and in general.

keep an eye on the tug hug thread for more info.
12-06-2018 8:11 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-06-2018 9:42 PM

Ok so my gaming is still my game. I say neg but is actually tease, and to me it is not technique I am that way with everybody even guys.

I am patient and to me it is game, just like everything in life, let's not take a girl too seriously, to me it is about experimenting and testing. Is she the ONE, no. Would it be fun, yes. Do I have other girls in my life, of course!

GOA + NA seems to be working, we talked and time flew by, I had to ended with an "OMG look at the time let's go"

I will update more about this combo, I do appreciate the game feedback and learn from all you guys so keep the advice coming, but also let's remember it is a mone forum so the combos also count.

Thanks
12-06-2018 9:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  23 year old wants to attract 16-24 year old girls, wich pheromones are good for this? dan90 23 12,312 06-04-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: shakes