Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

you ever noticed someone...
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

04-20-2014 1:02 PM

wearing mones?

I think it'd be funny to encounter a bro or sis from the community.

Have you guys ever walked down the street and smelled the unique scent of wolf or etc?

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
04-20-2014 1:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3972
Thanks received:
3315 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: you ever noticed someone...
04-27-2014 1:39 AM

(04-20-2014 1:02 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  wearing mones?

I think it'd be funny to encounter a bro or sis from the community.

Have you guys ever walked down the street and smelled the unique scent of wolf or etc?
Yes i have several times been overwhelmed by pheromone totin females in the past, a good app on a woman works wonders Drinks

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-27-2014 1:39 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

04-27-2014 11:02 PM

(04-27-2014 1:39 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Yes i have several times been overwhelmed by pheromone totin females in the past, a good app on a woman works wonders Drinks

hmm how would you know? do you just smell the mones they wear or you recognize the scent, or you consciously acknowledge you are being hit?

My Arsenal:

PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
04-27-2014 11:02 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3972
Thanks received:
3315 thanks in 1520 posts

04-28-2014 12:59 AM

(04-27-2014 11:02 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  hmm how would you know? do you just smell the mones they wear or you recognize the scent, or you consciously acknowledge you are being hit?
It is an unusual experience, the girl may not be a 7,8,9, or a 10 , however with each encounter it was something about her scent that attracted my attention as it gave the girl/woman the wow factor and for some reason as i looked upon her she just seemed larger than life just as if she could be followed and be placed upon a pedestal, i consider if the female is congruent with this pheromone signature she could easily rule over many men.

On one occasion i was hit by another woman her scent was intoxicating and most attractive and alluring, i immediately noticed that there was something about her scent that was certainly out of the ordinary it took my attention and left me wide eyed and enveloped within her aura, and just as i was about to walk away she looked me in the eye and winked at me with a little smile on her face, this girl was very congruent, she knew exactly what she was doing, she already was in the company of a more than a few men.

One other time with my wife i had gifted her some Maui Kiss from LAL, also some Temptress-XS however she hardly ever remembers to apply the pheromones but uses expensive parfum, anyway one day i had been out and came home to her as she was in the kitchen cooking and straight away i was hit by her perfum cloud, she seemed amazing and i was caught off guard like in a Deer in the headlights Oh my, i said to her "what perfume are you wearing " she grinned and said " its one of those sprays you gifted me "

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-28-2014 12:59 AM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, Pheroman
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
542 thanks in 273 posts

05-09-2014 7:32 AM

Yea I remember sitting across a dude in library and at the time i didnt know what oud smells like but I kept looking at him like how people look at me when I have a status phero on... Bought oud later week later and smelt exactly the same

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
05-09-2014 7:32 AM

Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

05-09-2014 4:29 PM

I never did, but a gentleman in my work, in his 50's but still very attractive, has a cologne which smells just like Androtics neroli. For weeks I thought he was wearing mones, but it turns out to be Boss Night Bottled. Lol.

I thought many times of that. It would be funny Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
05-09-2014 4:29 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

05-09-2014 4:39 PM

Oh, My BF wears Wolf and AV, I offered it to him. In the first 2 weeks or so, it hit me like crazy. But than it seemed to loose effect. I wonder if, just like colognes, when we get used to something, we disregard it..

I thought many times of how would it be to find someone wearing mones. I can smell every mone except est, if I was near enough I'm sure I'd know, no matter what the cover. It would be funny Smile I'd probably end up talking about it with him or her!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 4:40 PM by Akelah.)
05-09-2014 4:39 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

06-20-2014 2:27 PM

(05-09-2014 7:32 AM)PheroJack Wrote:  Yea I remember sitting across a dude in library and at the time i didnt know what oud smells like but I kept looking at him like how people look at me when I have a status phero on... Bought oud later week later and smelt exactly the same

haha, exactly how you felt tho? did you feel inferior or just hes a cool guy. I wonder ppl exposed to mone a lot would get hit 100% or very little.
(05-09-2014 4:39 PM)Akelah Wrote:  Oh, My BF wears Wolf and AV, I offered it to him. In the first 2 weeks or so, it hit me like crazy. But than it seemed to loose effect. I wonder if, just like colognes, when we get used to something, we disregard it..

I thought many times of how would it be to find someone wearing mones. I can smell every mone except est, if I was near enough I'm sure I'd know, no matter what the cover. It would be funny Smile I'd probably end up talking about it with him or her!

what ethnicity are you akelah?

My Arsenal:

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 2:27 PM by Vinzanity.)
06-20-2014 2:27 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3157
Thanks received:
4151 thanks in 1724 posts

06-20-2014 7:20 PM

Ironically this happened to me today! I smelled the very distinctive scent of Akuto on my attorney and asked if he was wearing A314. His jaw dropped and he asked how I knew. For the record, it was Rev. 23. The guy is an insanely good attorney and if it takes pheromones to give him the edge, so be it (as long as he's on my side!)

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-20-2014 7:20 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, Jolly Jumper

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4905
Thanks received:
4016 thanks in 1487 posts

06-21-2014 2:13 AM

I know one woman (HW) who has a mesmerizing effect on me. Sometimes more sometimes less, but when it hits i jus find myself staring at her like a Deer in the headlights. I want to touch/kiss her and I go really really beta.
I dunno if its natural or added but its there.
I always hug her instead of kiss her and often lick her neck as she giggles. I just don't want to let go.
One night i held her hand, told her she smelled great and kissed her arm. I just had to stop and think "WTF am i doing" lol
5 mins later a friend who wasnt present told her the same and kissed her arm in the same place.
That made me think maybe she does...

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
06-21-2014 2:13 AM
Thanks given by Vinzanity

Share This Thread