Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

you ever noticed someone...
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 445
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 143 posts

RE: you ever noticed someone...
06-22-2014 12:55 AM

(06-20-2014 7:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ironically this happened to me today! I smelled the very distinctive scent of Akuto on my attorney and asked if he was wearing A314. His jaw dropped and he asked how I knew. For the record, it was Rev. 23. The guy is an insanely good attorney and if it takes pheromones to give him the edge, so be it (as long as he's on my side!)

haha nice snoopy. do you think he knows about the PT community?

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
06-22-2014 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1090 thanks in 492 posts

06-26-2014 6:54 PM

Today i smelled the distinct aroma of akuto at work. I have confused the smell with white diamonds but the source was a guy at work.

I recently started wearing a drop of a314 with a touch smeared under my nose so i couldnt notice if i was affected by this other persons smell. It was very strong so i think he was wearing at least two drops. I could smell where it lingered and followed it to him.

If i see how others interact i will be certain.

Lol snoopy you got me thinking about a314 the other day and i needed a little more oomph at work.

1 drop a314
1 drop evolve
1 spray xist.

Good thing too because i ran into the ceo of my company a couple of times today. Was dressed a314 style because we were expecting his visit. Big Grin

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
06-26-2014 6:54 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

09-03-2014 5:04 AM

Years back, before I discovered mones, I was wondering what the hell was up with a friend of mine. He's a handsome guy but no male model, not a big dresser or anything but he could just sit around in a bar and women would approach him. From behind, without any eye contact or anything. When I a little later bought my first mones and got much of the same myself, I thought yeah. I'm onto this guy.

He lives in a different town, so we don't meet much. I can't recall ever going to a bar or anything together since I started wearing these things.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 5:07 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
09-03-2014 5:04 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4237
Thanks received:
2264 thanks in 1087 posts

09-03-2014 7:06 AM

(09-03-2014 5:04 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Years back, before I discovered mones, I was wondering what the hell was up with a friend of mine. He's a handsome guy but no male model, not a big dresser or anything but he could just sit around in a bar and women would approach him. From behind, without any eye contact or anything. When I a little later bought my first mones and got much of the same myself, I thought yeah. I'm onto this guy.

He lives in a different town, so we don't meet much. I can't recall ever going to a bar or anything together since I started wearing these things.

Could have be his natural -none output? Some people have it, especially those on roids. Does he wear scents?
09-03-2014 7:06 AM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

09-03-2014 7:27 AM

(09-03-2014 7:06 AM)MMM Wrote:  Could have be his natural -none output? Some people have it, especially those on roids. Does he wear scents?
May have been natural, though I highly doubt he uses roids or any other substance. Scents...I never pay attention to that, unless someone's gone overboard with the perfume or skipped showering for a couple of days and the reek gets impossible to ignore.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
09-03-2014 7:27 AM
bondjames1

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1279
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 787 posts

12-07-2014 7:56 PM

yea I wonder about this same question you posed....never happend it would be weird If I ran into someone wearing alfa maschio ....I would prob laugh and salute the person...

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
12-07-2014 7:56 PM

Share This Thread