Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
what would you guys do...
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

RE: what would you guys do...
12-14-2010 1:06 PM

Just thought id comment on the first part of your post. Re- winging etc.
My opinion is that a wing should be better than you, this guy was not he was a tool. Secondly the more experienced person should open the first set to build comfort then take it in turns. I think that regardless of how good you are the best experience is solo, so if he had blown you off make that your routine “opinion opner” for the night. “hay guys you wont believe this…. Mini story, then what do you think I should do.”

Quote:but when 2 girls approach 2 guys and they clearly picked their target... like girl 1 grabbed my arm and girl 2 grabbed phils arm
(both IOS’s)
Quote:before any verbal communication started
(you should reward straight away and then recoil/compliance test)
Quote:and they said "hey guys having fun?"
(seed with story i.e. why your there etc… both of you could DHV each other and then moved into isolation or carried on more comfort etc…)
Quote:girl 1 looking at me and girl 2 looking at him. and we say yes and then right here at this moment phil grabs girl 1 from me and says "lets get some drinks ladies"
(this is a DLV never supplicate within the first 10 minutes if at all within the first half hour, also he has not shown hes a leader of men by leaving his buddy and also not a protector of loved ones for leaving his buddy too.)
Quote:and tells me he'll brb and NEVER COMES BACK... thats called a cock block, not an attempt to get us both laid.

Glad you went to town on his ass he sounds like a dick, but hay no matter how much none you have on nobody should be like that to you. he sounds like an attention seeking a-hole.

All the best mate hope the hands healed.

Maybe make that phero mix for the boxing arena. “knock out mones when your fist is twitchin”
12-14-2010 1:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 51 posts

12-14-2010 11:58 PM

Thanks luksti for the info and evaluation of my story, seems like you're familiar with Mystery Tactics right? :] I'm a big fan! Thanks for the breakdown of it!

lol and yeah my hand actually hasn't healed.. I never saw a doctor, my thumb still hurts just as bad as the day I beat up phil and its been 2.5 months lol, I really think i broke it this time lol... oh well.. its just a thumb P

You show love, you get love
12-14-2010 11:58 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

12-15-2010 7:34 AM

Yea im fairly familiar with it, just wanted to point out that you hadn’t done anything wrong (pick up wise) and that that guy was not a good friend or wing.
Glad to hear you’re a fan. To be honest I think some of those guys in the community are some of the best role models for guys in our modern society I can think of.

When I used to go out frequently I never wore any mones, saying that it was before I got into them fully. But I thought that by using them I wouldn’t get the best feedback on how I had done based on there being 2 elements to the interaction, the mones and me.
I use them when im with my girlfriend now and for social interactions and settings where an edge is needed.

Your hand must have taken a serious pounding. If its your knuckle I think it will be a problem with the joint which will heal. I’ve done some nasty things to my knuckles when doing karate usually will take 2-3 months to feel normal again. but if its your hand I would check it out with a doc as it may be ligaments strain rather than a break??
Hope it gets better soon.
12-15-2010 7:34 AM

Share This Thread