Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
what would you guys do...
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 51 posts

RE: what would you guys do...
09-23-2010 1:09 AM

(09-23-2010 12:26 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Ignore him? Did you forget about him pushing his hand into your face? There's an old saying, I think it goes something like: "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

But, for better impact, do it when there are girls around! Big Grin

lol you know mark, im still having that internal conflict with myself because even if i ignore him im not just not satisfied with just removing him from my life. I would LOVE to... how do you say... BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, and THEN remove him from my life lol. I could easily take this guy too, hes taller than me, but im a hella lot bigger and he works out about once ever 3 months? and i work out 4 times a week ;]. But yeah the ONLY reason i didnt beat him up at the bar is because that where ill be attending college in about 3-4 months... and i dont want to get banned from one of the hottest bars in town because of him.

Now if we were at a house party... oh man he would have been begging for forgiveness P

You show love, you get love
09-23-2010 1:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 71 posts

09-25-2010 3:35 AM

Woulda decked him right there and then. You don't want someone disrespecting you like that. HOWEVER, you coulda one upped him and took the women by yourself. You were armed with some pretty good Pheromones so why not play the game back?
09-25-2010 3:35 AM
DssMaster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 4 posts

09-25-2010 1:52 PM

Dude, just forget that stupid ass, and don't make any contact with that punk for the rest of your life, personally speaking, I have to agree that if he did such a disrespectfull thing as to put his hand on your face and push you away, from where I come from that would be the "OK" for me to just f*ck the s*it out of him there or anywhere for that matter. But since you didn't, just let it go already, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get some chicks when you start attending school there.
09-25-2010 1:52 PM

bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 51 posts

09-26-2010 5:30 AM

OK guys GOOD FUCKING NEWS!!!
first off, my mones, i was wearing 4 drops of New Pheromone Additive on the nect, 3 sprays of wolf, and 6" of nude! ok so story time.
so i went to a house party today of a friend of mine. and guess who was there? PHIL!!! ok so i ignored him... the whole night, anytime he confronted me i walked away and ignored him i didnt say 1 word to the guy i really IGNORED HIM!! he was in my face asking questions... i walked away... i removed him from my life so hes not there... then about 3:00AM came... he HAD IT with me ignoring him... the party was downstairs in the basement and the washroom was upstairs... so i went to take a piss and well he followed and waited till i got out of the washroom, he thinks hes a bad ass and pushed me when i was walking out and said "c'mon, you think you're tough shit?" i ignored him again... he pushed me again and did a wrestling move and got me into a chicken wing i got out of it and ignored him AGAIN!!! (i have a VERY HIGH discipline) he grabbed my hat and threw it, i went and got my hat. he got me into another chicken wing and threw me the the couch and started to submit me... THIS IS MY BREAKING POINT!!!!! i elbowed him in the face, he backed off, i jumped off the couch and started punching him in the face!, he threw ONE punch, and i BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIM, and i mean FUCKED HIM UP!!!! he crawled into a ball and i was still whaling on his ass and his ass started to cry for help AHAHAHAA, then the host of the house party then came, along with EVERYONE ELSE!!!! 2 guys grabbed me to stop me from beating his ass. i then ran over to my backpack and said "im walking home, fuck this" one of my friends at the party then drove me home. HAHA omfg its 4:30 AM and my adrenaline is still running. I hit a milestone in my life today, i stood up to the bully, and i FUCKED HIM UP!!! and i want to share this with pherotruth!!

I think i broke my hand, but oh fucking well!!!

AHAHAHA I FEEL SOO FUCKING GOODDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE LIFE!! :] :] :]

09-26-2010 5:30 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1036
Thanks received:
2821 thanks in 1241 posts

09-26-2010 8:43 AM

OK, I normally don't condone violence, but this guy was a dick and in this case I'd say he earned the ass beating! I would probably have told him that I was through and didn't want anything more to do with him on the first or second confrontation, then if he continued I probably would have ended up in a fight long before you did.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
09-26-2010 8:43 AM
DssMaster
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 4 posts

09-26-2010 10:49 AM

Good job, congrats!!!...Twisted
09-26-2010 10:49 AM
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 51 posts

09-26-2010 5:00 PM

I think i am satisfied now with removing him from my life forever :]. and now that i think about it... i was wearing ALOTTT of none...maybe a little too much none, on purpose LOL... maybe i subconsciously was wanting something like this to happen cuz applying 4 drops of New Pheromone Additive, 3 sprays of wolf and 6" of nude, oh and i re applied 6 more inches of nude later in the night lmao, mightt have been a little over kill Big Grin

09-26-2010 5:00 PM

Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 142 posts

09-26-2010 8:08 PM

Haha, I thought that as soon as I read what you were wearing: "Damn, he's wearing a lot of -none. And he has good news. Either he stole about twenty chicks from Phil tonight, or someone had their ass kicked." Well, now we know.
09-26-2010 8:08 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 104 posts

09-26-2010 10:07 PM

(09-26-2010 8:43 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  OK, I normally don't condone violence, but this guy was a dick and in this case I'd say he earned the ass beating! I would probably have told him that I was through and didn't want anything more to do with him on the first or second confrontation, then if he continued I probably would have ended up in a fight long before you did.

Ditto. Not sure what you mean by a chicken wing but once hegot physical he needed to get his ass kicked.
09-26-2010 10:07 PM
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 51 posts

09-27-2010 1:57 AM

(09-26-2010 10:07 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  Ditto. Not sure what you mean by a chicken wing but once hegot physical he needed to get his ass kicked.

I thought it was called a chicken wing, but the wrestling move was actually called a master lock

it looks like this
[Image: 175px-Masterlock.jpg]

09-27-2010 1:57 AM

Share This Thread