Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what social mone to mix with AV
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

what social mone to mix with AV
10-21-2011 5:55 PM

Hey, I'm a freshmen in the mone world. AV took my pharamone virginity a week ago, I'm getting hits, but seeing as Im 27 and already alpha, I'm coming off entirely too intimidating to females. What would be the best social mone for me? I was looking into Glace and Truelove. But I am too new to the world to know what all is out there.....side note, I am interested in females age 20-35
10-21-2011 5:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: what social mone to mix with AV
10-21-2011 6:09 PM

(10-21-2011 5:55 PM)dodge_demon Wrote:  Hey, I'm a freshmen in the mone world. AV took my pharamone virginity a week ago, I'm getting hits, but seeing as Im 27 and already alpha, I'm coming off entirely too intimidating to females. What would be the best social mone for me? I was looking into Glace and Truelove. But I am too new to the world to know what all is out there.....side note, I am interested in females age 20-35

You can't go wrong with Glace. Read my journal trust me.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-21-2011 6:09 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

10-21-2011 6:16 PM

I would suggest Glace, Certo, or a 50/50 mix of AV + Nude or Nude Alpha

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-21-2011 6:16 PM
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-21-2011 6:32 PM

(10-21-2011 6:09 PM)as33156 Wrote:  You can't go wrong with Glace. Read my journal trust me.
Quote:read a couple pages of your journal, Glace sounds almost too good to be true...I don't have a problem gaining very attractive women's attention and digits, but conversation tends to dry up. Would Glace and AV work well together? Sounds to me like AV has a wider range than Glace
10-21-2011 6:32 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

10-21-2011 7:32 PM

try glace out its a great product made everyone i know more chatty even the quiet ones

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
10-21-2011 7:32 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

10-21-2011 7:56 PM

(10-21-2011 6:32 PM)dodge_demon Wrote:  
Quote:read a couple pages of your journal, Glace sounds almost too good to be true...I don't have a problem gaining very attractive women's attention and digits, but conversation tends to dry up. Would Glace and AV work well together? Sounds to me like AV has a wider range than Glace

AV = FUCKING SEXY
GLACE = LETS SAY EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO MIND

AV + GLACE = LET ME TELL YOU HOW MANY WAYS I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME WHEN I LET YOU TAKE ME HOME.

They compliment each other.

AV + Ultra Sexual
Glace + Ultra Social

Step into the darkside my friend

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 7:56 PM by as33156.)
10-21-2011 7:56 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2011 12:20 AM

Hey dodge,

You know I recommended to you a couple days ago to check out the socials. I myself am in the process of going that route. I've been so on the fence, torn between Glace and Hypnotica that I'm gonna try both on for size.

I think as far as socials are concerned, age/sex/nationality should play little to no influence. These are not alpha mones we're talking about here. If you tell me that some folks put out more Ferris Bueller pheromones than others, I'm gonna LOL.

This place is still lacking for clarity on the Glace vs Hypnotica debate. It's been a source of disappointment, considering how much some of the posters spend on Pheromones. Not enough intel!
10-22-2011 12:20 AM
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-22-2011 9:31 AM

[color=#006400] I'm pretty new so correct me if my assumption is off, but what are the odds the hypnotic and Glace are almost the same mix
10-22-2011 9:31 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2011 12:01 PM

(10-22-2011 9:31 AM)dodge_demon Wrote:  [color=#006400] I'm pretty new so correct me if my assumption is off, but what are the odds the hypnotic and Glace are almost the same mix

I doubt that they are, since Glace seems, at least from my readings of Glace users, to have more of a sexual social component to it, while Hypnotica comes off as purely social. I think a better comparison to Glace would be Nude Alpha.

One of the big differences is the delivery methods. Glace is an alcohol based spary, meaning it disperses quicker, and thus would in theory, "hit" the recipients faster. HS is oil-based, as are all of Walter White's concoctions at LAL, so it's more slow burning, per se, but lasts a bit longer (again, in theory).
10-22-2011 12:01 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

10-22-2011 12:44 PM

(10-22-2011 12:01 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  One of the big differences is the delivery methods. Glace is an alcohol based spary, meaning it disperses quicker, and thus would in theory, "hit" the recipients faster. HS is oil-based, as are all of Walter White's concoctions at Liquid Alchemy Labs, so it's more slow burning, per se, but lasts a bit longer (again, in theory).

Glace has cyclomethicone and methicone in it in addition to alcohol.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Beta-test-...omethicone

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-base-cyclo...omethicone

Its not as fast as alcohol.
10-22-2011 12:44 PM

Share This Thread