Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what social mone to mix with AV
shadowknight
BOSS

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: what social mone to mix with AV
10-22-2011 12:50 PM

if i remember correctly is that glace and other alpha dream products are more than just alcohol base because it has some silicone (cyclomethicone) that make it last longer like 6 hours than an average alcohol base that lasts 3-4 hours maybe more depending on temperatures
also this silicone that it has makes it water resistant
Post 35 first three paragraphs
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-...t#pid26845

(10-22-2011 12:01 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  I doubt that they are, since Glace seems, at least from my readings of Glace users, to have more of a sexual social component to it, while Hypnotica comes off as purely social. I think a better comparison to Glace would be Nude Alpha.

One of the big differences is the delivery methods. Glace is an alcohol based spary, meaning it disperses quicker, and thus would in theory, "hit" the recipients faster. HS is oil-based, as are all of Walter White's concoctions at Liquid Alchemy Labs, so it's more slow burning, per se, but lasts a bit longer (again, in theory).

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2011 10:25 PM by shadowknight.)
10-22-2011 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-22-2011 4:49 PM

[color=#6B8E23] this is all great (and much appreciated) information. I AK a knowledge nut and all this pharomone science is very interesting. Everyone here is great for sharing their intellect. Very much appreciated
10-22-2011 4:49 PM
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-23-2011 8:10 AM

touche Glace wins
10-23-2011 8:10 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-23-2011 9:55 AM

Hypnotica's only been on the market for a couple months, so not nearly as many people have tried it.

The formula is unlikely to be similar to Glace except for having an abundance of nols. I'm pretty sure I recall Garry confirming that hypnotica does not contain EST also.
10-23-2011 9:55 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2011 11:04 PM

(10-21-2011 5:55 PM)dodge_demon Wrote:  Hey, I'm a freshmen in the mone world. AV took my pharamone virginity a week ago, I'm getting hits, but seeing as Im 27 and already alpha, I'm coming off entirely too intimidating to females. What would be the best social mone for me? I was looking into Glace and Truelove. But I am too new to the world to know what all is out there.....side note, I am interested in females age 20-35

This comment is very self-aware for someone just starting out I would say. If you're "alpha already" (whatever that means but I'm guessing you are attractive physically to women and assertive/confident) you are already a bit intimidating to women- even if you don't know it.
AV not necessary at all. I'd go with Glace or TL, but TL doesn't seem to last as long as Glace. If you have a lot of things going for you looks/confidence wise you don't need much to give you an edge. To my mind that edge would just be a "social" phero. Everything else would come from words/actions.
10-23-2011 11:04 PM

Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-24-2011 11:38 AM

I've had Hypnotic for awhile but have not really used it and measured effects. Finally this past Saturday I gave Hypnotic A solid try and measured it's effects.

Applied Hypnotic to the neck all the way around neck including back of neck. Followed with my cologne over it. Went out to breakfast Received flirtatious stairs from afew waitresses and a young hostess that would smile at me every time she walked by my booth. My waitress was very talkative telling me her personal business. When I went to pay my bill another Hostess was quite talkative to me and this is out of the norm for this woman.

I'm connecting these results to Hypnotic, I believe it is quite social & slightly sexual basically you can make it sexual if the timing & atmosphere allows it. So far the effects of Hypnotic is living up to the creators description of it.
I've had Hypnotic for awhile but have not really used it and measured effects. Finally this past Saturday I gave Hypnotic A solid try and measured it's effects.

Applied Hypnotic to the neck all the way around neck including back of neck. Followed with my cologne over it. Went out to breakfast Received flirtatious stairs from afew waitresses and a young hostess that would smile at me every time she walked by my booth. My waitress was very talkative telling me her personal business. When I went to pay my bill another Hostess was quite talkative to me and this is out of the norm for this woman.

I'm connecting these results to Hypnotic, I believe it is quite social & slightly sexual basically you can make it sexual if the timing & atmosphere allows it. So far the effects of Hypnotic is living up to the creators description of it.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2011 11:38 AM by Italian Dog.)
10-24-2011 11:38 AM
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-24-2011 11:40 AM

Sorry about the double post.
10-24-2011 11:40 AM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

10-24-2011 11:49 AM

Reps Italian dog

Awesome buddy!
10-24-2011 11:49 AM
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-25-2011 5:29 PM

i
(10-23-2011 11:04 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  This comment is very self-aware for someone just starting out I would say. If you're "alpha already" (whatever that means but I'm guessing you are attractive physically to women and assertive/confident) you are already a bit intimidating to women- even if you don't know it.
AV not necessary at all. I'd go with Glace or TL, but TL doesn't seem to last as long as Glace. If you have a lot of things going for you looks/confidence wise you don't need much to give you an edge. To my mind that edge would just be a "social" phero. Everything else would come from words/actions.
I'm new to pharamones, not my body. I am a personality A. I am out going, confident, and women tend to find me attractive without chemicals. I bought AV before I really did any research on it, and after reading up on it I was worried that I might not see strong hits due to slapping an alpha chemical on an alpha human. The only way I can get AV to work for me is if I apply like 1 inch to each wrist....but I do like the smell of it...but I seriously think a social mone would be more fitting for me. I bought Glace, but I'm out of town on business and won't get an opportunity to test drive until this weekend.
10-25-2011 5:29 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-26-2011 2:21 AM

Seriously, AV will work for you, no matter how alpha you already are. If i'm in a perfect mood, in my favorite club i can be very alpha at times. Anyhow with lots of AV on, i had random girls literally grabbing my ass. Not just once, but almost every time i had a lot of AV on. (One even was next to her boyfriend). They possibly saw me for like 3 seconds max until their hand was on my butt. Maybe that happened because of my attitude, or my sweet behind, but it definitely never happened to me, when i was not wearing attraction 'mones. And it happened to me while wearing attracant pheromones no matter how alpha, or not i was.
It's just some girls(some asians maybe?) will not get attracted by AV, and only a few will show their attraction that blatantly obvious. The more a girl can feel comfortable, have a good time and not fear the consequences, the better the hits will be. That's also why you won't see as much hits at say work, or formal dinners, than say in bars/clubs.

If you scare the girls, or look unapproachable, then that's another thing.
IMO the more alpha you are, while wearing AV, the better. As long as you look approachable or approach.

If you want more advice dodge_demon, please tell us how much you applied, where you were, and what you did. Maybe we can find something.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 2:23 AM by idontknow.)
10-26-2011 2:21 AM

Share This Thread