Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some good combinations for going to bars ?
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

what are some good combinations for going to bars ?
07-18-2013 1:11 PM

i was just having some thoughts on what to wear as i'm going out tonight, but generally good combinations as well as suggestions for what works well in bars because i'm attempting to plan what i want to buy. i have - l2k
glace (synth)
xs100
xisti
cohesion oil with cops

i also have samplers for cohesion spray and s.o.b

thanks for your time Smile
07-18-2013 1:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
860 thanks in 383 posts

RE: what are some good combinations for going to bars ?
07-20-2013 1:44 PM

Below is what I've used with success when hitting the bar scene. Here are some of my bar combos:

1) L2K v2 + New Pheromone Additive (1:1 ratio) = very hot mix and you will get attention
2) Cohesion (1 spray) + Evolve (1 spray) + Bliss (1 spray) = really good nighttime mix
3) A314 (3 drops) + 1 or 2 sprays Turn Up The Heat = Win in clubs
4) New Pheromone Additive (2 sprays) + Androstadienone (40 mcg) = great for the bars
5) New Pheromone Additive + True Love (2 sprays / 4 sprays) = I got mega hits with this one
6) Ammo (heavy) + IS (double) = huge hits with younger gals
7) MX297 + P83 + P75 (2 from togo / 40mcg / 5mcg) = heavy attraction mix
8) Ammo (1 spray) + IS (1 spray) + IH (1 spray) = heavy attraction mix that I've used and it workd for me.
9) Ammo (heavy 1 spray) + IS (2x 1 spray) + IH (1 spray) + Turn Up The Heat (2mcg) = huge hits w/ your 30 somthings. I really dig this one.
10) MX297 (2 from togo) + Ammo (heavy 2 sprays) + IS (2x 2 -3 sprays) = makes me feel like a million bucks and I get loads of looks from this mix.

As with anything don't take my word for it - you're really going to have to test on your own. What works on me doesn't mean it will work on you, personally I'm a fan of NONE heavy products.

Keep in mind that LaCroy changed the formula for New Pheromone Additive (last I read) so it may be awhile when they bring it back. MX297 has been known to have some "batch issues" and recently the latest version of A314 (rev 31) has proven to be a dud (JS from AD announced they are bringing back the old version of A314). If you are thinking of getting True Love, Androstadienone or Cohesion; DONT spray this to your face / or anywhere near your nose. Some people have reported side-effects like depression. I always apply these to the back of my neck or clothes.

Other than the above I'm sure the members here have some mixes they have used with great results.

The Dude abides...
07-20-2013 1:44 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69, ZB pmones, kenpachi, CanadianGuy45, wiserd, doctordonald, baant, AMANKIND
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

07-20-2013 1:53 PM

(07-20-2013 1:44 PM)andromun Wrote:  Below is what I've used with success when hitting the bar scene. Here are some of my bar combos:

1) L2K v2 + New Pheromone Additive (1:1 ratio) = very hot mix and you will get attention
2) Cohesion (1 spray) + Evolve (1 spray) + Bliss (1 spray) = really good nighttime mix
4) New Pheromone Additive (2 sprays) + Androstadienone (40 mcg) = great for the bars
5) New Pheromone Additive + True Love (2 sprays / 4 sprays) = I got mega hits with this one
8) Ammo (1 spray) + IS (1 spray) + Instant Honesty (1 spray) = heavy attraction mix that I've used and it workd for me.
9) Ammo (heavy 1 spray) + IS (2x 1 spray) + Instant Honesty (1 spray) + Turn Up The Heat (2mcg) = huge hits w/ your 30 somthings. I really dig this one.
10) MX297 (2 from togo) + Ammo (heavy 2 sprays) + IS (2x 2 -3 sprays) = makes me feel like a million bucks and I get loads of looks from this mix.

As with anything don't take my word for it - you're really going to have to test on your own. What works on me doesn't mean it will work on you, personally I'm a fan of NONE heavy products.

Keep in mind that LaCroy changed the formula for New Pheromone Additive (last I read) so it may be awhile when they bring it back. MX297 has been known to have some "batch issues" and recently the latest version of A314 (rev 31) has proven to be a dud (JS from AD announced they are bringing back the old version of A314). If you are thinking of getting True Love, Androstadienone or Cohesion; DONT spray this to your face / or anywhere near your nose. Some people have reported side-effects like depression. I always apply these to the back of my neck or clothes.

Other than the above I'm sure the members here have some mixes they have used with great results.

Awesome post. If you have a moment:

- have you tried P83 with New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone ?

- or P83 + A314 + none?

-Lastly, have you tried less P83 with MX297? I was also thinking that P75 might clash, guess I am wrong.

Sorry to bombard you.

Thank you.
07-20-2013 1:53 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
860 thanks in 383 posts

07-20-2013 2:13 PM

(07-20-2013 1:53 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Awesome post. If you have a moment:

- have you tried P83 with New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone ?

- or P83 + A314 + none?

-Lastly, have you tried less P83 with MX297? I was also thinking that P75 might clash, guess I am wrong.

Sorry to bombard you.

Thank you.

Thanks man! I find P83 as a booster or amplifier for other mones with an added touch of a sensual vibe to it.

So YES, New Pheromone Additive + P83 could work but be careful. I would only use 10 - 15 mcg with New Pheromone Additive. Adding Androstadienone will help soften that mix so yes New Pheromone Additive + P83 + Androstadienone will work great. In fact I have used this one with success now that I think about it.

I must say I never tried MX297 + P83 alone. But KIMBA has reported that adding P75 supercharges this mix and works wonders on younger gals and if you've been 'friend zoned'

MX297 + P75 is a mix I can vouch for. it fucking works! I used this combo all this week at work and I got my fair share of attention for the younger gals asking me questions.

The Dude abides...
07-20-2013 2:13 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 305 posts

07-20-2013 2:47 PM

(07-18-2013 1:11 PM)tescosfinest Wrote:  i was just having some thoughts on what to wear as i'm going out tonight, but generally good combinations as well as suggestions for what works well in bars because i'm attempting to plan what i want to buy. i have - l2k
glace (synth)
xs100
xisti
cohesion oil with cops

i also have samplers for cohesion spray and s.o.b

thanks for your time Smile

Are you sure your cohesion oil has cops?
07-20-2013 2:47 PM

tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

07-20-2013 3:57 PM

@blade yep i know it has, coz it was the first thing i ordered, and wanted the pre-selection even higher, and i just compared it with the s.o.b sample to be sure. Smile

@andromun thanks for the all of the advice on the products Big Grin i've added them to my wish lists Smile also forgot to say that it's v2 l2k Smile is there any difference in the effects from the types of ammunition ?Smile i really like testing the affects from the Pheromones anyways Laugh1HunterYes

also sorry it took so long to reply, last time i went to check it said there was a ddos attack Sad
07-20-2013 3:57 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 305 posts

07-20-2013 4:35 PM

(07-20-2013 3:57 PM)tescosfinest Wrote:  @blade yep i know it has, coz it was the first thing i ordered, and wanted the pre-selection even higher, and i just compared it with the s.o.b sample to be sure. Smile

@andromun thanks for the all of the advice on the products Big Grin i've added them to my wish lists Smile also forgot to say that it's v2 l2k Smile is there any difference in the effects from the types of ammunition ?Smile i really like testing the affects from the Pheromones anyways Laugh1HunterYes

also sorry it took so long to reply, last time i went to check it said there was a ddos attack Sad

Did you add your own cops personally ?both SOB and Cohesion don't contain cops and there is no option to add any.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 4:37 PM by Blade.)
07-20-2013 4:35 PM
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

07-20-2013 5:30 PM

@blade no but its a few month old bottle, checked my emails to see if there was any in the order but it didn't say and it is from back in January, so i'm not sure anymore, and i when i wear it some of the girls i'm friends with say i smell like i've just had sex with someone Smile and i just realized that Laugh1 so yea, i don't think it does then, sorry for any confusion i've caused, although i should buy some cops as well DiabloSmile
07-20-2013 5:30 PM
Thanks given by Blade
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

07-21-2013 12:45 PM

(07-20-2013 2:13 PM)andromun Wrote:  Thanks man! I find P83 as a booster or amplifier for other mones with an added touch of a sensual vibe to it.

So YES, New Pheromone Additive + P83 could work but be careful. I would only use 10 - 15 mcg with New Pheromone Additive. Adding Androstadienone will help soften that mix so yes New Pheromone Additive + P83 + Androstadienone will work great. In fact I have used this one with success now that I think about it.

I must say I never tried MX297 + P83 alone. But KIMBA has reported that adding P75 supercharges this mix and works wonders on younger gals and if you've been 'friend zoned'

MX297 + P75 is a mix I can vouch for. it fucking works! I used this combo all this week at work and I got my fair share of attention for the younger gals asking me questions.

Thanks so much.
07-21-2013 12:45 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1885
Thanks received:
1969 thanks in 1069 posts

07-23-2013 5:29 PM

(07-20-2013 1:44 PM)andromun Wrote:  Below is what I've used with success when hitting the bar scene. Here are some of my bar combos:

8) Ammo (1 spray) + IS (1 spray) + Instant Honesty (1 spray) = heavy attraction mix that I've used and it workd for me.
9) Ammo (heavy 1 spray) + IS (2x 1 spray) + Instant Honesty (1 spray) + Turn Up The Heat (2mcg) = huge hits w/ your 30 somthings. I really dig this one.

Is that top 10 list in order from best to good, or is it in no order?
07-23-2013 5:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Pheromone for Women at Bars/Clubs? luciddaydream 9 824 03-24-2016 7:05 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  my soon to be pherocollection and combinations Aesiri 2 336 10-05-2014 3:05 PM
Last Post: Aesiri
  My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars metaltree 10 1,223 08-10-2014 9:38 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  help newbie with combinations rodeo02 3 617 05-30-2013 12:26 PM
Last Post: alphavitea
  Your best bars/nightclub mix LebronJames 22 5,914 04-20-2013 2:31 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast