Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
what actually hits in the mones
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Sex: Male

Rep Post

what actually hits in the mones
01-11-2017 5:24 AM

Hey all ,.

firstly , I'm newbie and mayb this has been discussed before in a thread (since i checked and could'nt find anything suggestive other than a scientific diagram with details regarding olfactry nerves and creating a response in hypothalmus) so its just that i could'nt find anything suggestive plus I have few doubts regarding working of mones .

1) what and how exactly in the phoremone works ? the smell of the pheromone in the bottle or anything else ?

2) If the smell works (which is quiet pungent / weird in most of the case especially ones having Androstenone) then in lot of the threads (infact almost each of them ) when people discussed this they were suggested to mask the smell by using some strong fragrance / cologne (most of the time right above it and in some case here and there but whole point being masking the mones smell ) . So my point is if women senses react to the smell and we mask it up isint the whole concept of using mones got null and void ?

3) if it is not the smell then what exactly works ?

4) Distance at which we should be from target :- Asking this que coz i wore 3 spray of mones and been with 4 diferent girls , in a group and in a nightclub . Reactions are as such

girl 1 :- Standing at 10 inches from her , No reaction , no strange smell , no good smell nothing
girl 2 :- Standing at 8 inches Again nothing unusual
Girl 3 :- standing at 8 inches (asked the girl do u smell something different ) she say No , only thing i can smell is ur fragrance (fragrance used 2 sprays right above mones )
Girl 4 :- (only using mones no cover scent ) nothing till the time i hugged her , but when i hugged her she said are you comming from gym directly ?

Group :- standing with a group , no reaction no hair flips , no lips chewing , everyone extremly normal , other than a girl whome i presume have a crush on me coz ive notice her lot of times earlier as well giving me those reactions without using any mones

Nightclub :- nothing at all .

Mones used :- GOA , EFTZ

So is there anything im doing wrong or ?
01-11-2017 5:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: what actually hits in the mones
01-11-2017 6:39 AM

It's the molecule that sends signals to brain, depending wich molecule Every molecule works differently. The stinky smell that some have are most a side effect of the molecule because it's not possible to isolate the molecule from the smell. (My research)

How long do you use GoA and ETFZ? And do you use each alone? I would say go trough a full bottle testing each to she how it works for you. Some work different to other and while some work very good to one it might don't work for you. Just keep testing and report.

For me GoA seems work better 1on 1 than in a group. It's just good to cuddle and heat up a Romantic situation. In Public Group situation it might doesn't work so well but I also need more testing on GoA. Can't speak for ETFZ since I never test it.

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 6:55 AM by Cr4ckZ.)
01-11-2017 6:39 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-11-2017 7:09 AM

Every situation min 1 hr , max 3 hrs in group and night club i guess 7-8 hrs ... Yes used each products alone as i wanted to understand the reactions happening in situations . But unfortunately found none . Shocking to me was no one even smelled or felt anything even when im just 8 inches from them 8 inches is like way too close . Only the one i hugged she was able to smell the mones .

Is location and temp a factor as well ? Location :- India , temp :- 18-19 degree i guess . I didnt had any particular reaction in mind but no reactions and people didnt even felt anything strange or weird (since i read from lof of journals and post with different kind of reactions girls doing this and that ) i had absolutely no reaction . Like i wasent wearing mones itself . Infact during a span wearing of 3-4 hrs it was just once or twice i myself was able to smell it .

(01-11-2017 6:39 AM)Cr4ckZ Wrote:  It's the molecule that sends signals to brain, depending wich molecule Every molecule works differently. The stinky smell that some have are most a side effect of the molecule because it's not possible to isolate the molecule from the smell. (My research)

How long do you use GoA and ETFZ? And do you use each alone? I would say go trough a full bottle testing each to she how it works for you. Some work different to other and while some work very good to one it might don't work for you. Just keep testing and report.

For me GoA seems work better 1on 1 than in a group. It's just good to cuddle and heat up a Romantic situation. In Public Group situation it might doesn't work so well but I also need more testing on GoA. Can't speak for ETFZ since I never test it.
01-11-2017 7:09 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-11-2017 7:13 AM

I used both eftz and goa in all the situations mentioned above like individually and in group and in night club .

How long is the life of mones once exposed ? IS it like that i wore mones approx 30-45 mins before meeting and hence their effect became null (coz from a post regarding the life of mones i saw oil based ones are most effective at 1-1.5 hrs till 2 hrs and then they go down in ref was some graph ) . I am happy with a negative reaction but why there was no reaction at all from totally different people and environment ?

(01-11-2017 6:39 AM)Cr4ckZ Wrote:  It's the molecule that sends signals to brain, depending wich molecule Every molecule works differently. The stinky smell that some have are most a side effect of the molecule because it's not possible to isolate the molecule from the smell. (My research)

01-11-2017 7:13 AM
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2017 7:24 AM

yes the diffusion speed Depends on weather and temperature.
For me GoA last usual like 6-8 hours. Yup the first 3Hours I get best effects. Since it's oil based the diffusion are slower especially on cold temperatures and even in rooms seems oil have a smaller Entropie but I'm not sure. So that means the hit may come slower. But oil last longer.

I think that was your first Test? I would say just take more time and test it through 2 weeks and come back report. Also i Must add mones are not magic you still have to do your part and it takes time to explain how each work because most are complex Formulas.

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 7:31 AM by Cr4ckZ.)
01-11-2017 7:24 AM

crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-11-2017 11:53 AM

On all the girls i tried , i am pretty much open to all of them , kind of in a flirty way , have a good physique and looks good as well , but it was strange with almost no reaction from anyone . Anywz wil try a bit more , lets see if something happens then .

(01-11-2017 7:24 AM)Cr4ckZ Wrote:  yes the diffusion speed Depends on weather and temperature.
For me GoA last usual like 6-8 hours. Yup the first 3Hours I get best effects. Since it's oil based the diffusion are slower especially on cold temperatures and even in rooms seems oil have a smaller Entropie but I'm not sure. So that means the hit may come slower. But oil last longer.

I think that was your first Test? I would say just take more time and test it through 2 weeks and come back report. Also i Must add mones are not magic you still have to do your part and it takes time to explain how each work because most are complex Formulas.
01-11-2017 11:53 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-27-2017 3:55 AM

Another night , 2 spray of ETFZ just above YSL opium , 1 spray neck and one spray at wrist , was meeting an old friend / co worker , Indian age 25-26 max , sat with her for 3-4 hrs but almost nothing , nothing specific to mention . However , past an 2-3 hours or so i went out for partying at a friends place who was hosting 2 dutch females at his house for 3-4 days , one of them complimented me about how nice i smell and she was too chatty with me . Since i was in a super fucked up mood as i was just thinking that why mones are not working on Indians Dash1 i just drank a bit and left out for home .

Does anyone here think that ETFZ might require a build up time and multiple exposures like 2-3 meets or something like dat ?

Also any one from India here whu has got lucky ? i would love to read his/her experiences or journal .
01-27-2017 3:55 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2017 4:01 AM

If you want to see clear reactions from mones get some Bad Wolf. I believe it will help you. At least it makes you a believer

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
01-27-2017 4:01 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-27-2017 4:03 AM

I am a believer , but not getting anything from Indian girls .Dead Horse

(01-27-2017 4:01 AM)toutsif Wrote:  If you want to see clear reactions from mones get some Bad Wolf. I believe it will help you. At least it makes you a believer
01-27-2017 4:03 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2017 4:14 AM

Try bad wolf. You will see the fear at their eyes with only one drop

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
01-27-2017 4:14 AM

Share This Thread