Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
what actually hits in the mones
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: what actually hits in the mones
01-27-2017 5:16 AM

Lust my friend , not looking for fear , moreover what i read about BW , i dont think i need that mone ....

(01-27-2017 4:14 AM)toutsif Wrote:  Try bad wolf. You will see the fear at their eyes with only one drop
01-27-2017 5:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-27-2017 5:29 AM

Anywz today its saturday here , and im gonna go dinner with colleagues in the restro bar or some shitty place , lets c what turns out today (very keen on overdosing ETFZ ie 3-4 drops but im again gonna go with 2 drops for the last time ) results ill share next day coz ill end up dead drunk today !!!
01-27-2017 5:29 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-31-2017 11:18 AM

Ok , so finally i went to our office party , wore my ck in2u fragrance , one spray at chest , 2 at wrist and one at neck , sprayed 1 ETFZ on chest right above my perfume , so there are these two cute chicks i guess 22 or 23 YO , i am talking to them and closing on them , and we all started dancing together , and then one of them got reely close and touchy and we danced almost intimately , and then i guess my boss got jealous and asked me for smoke and took me outside . It went late and eventually i got a msg that im getting late and leaving home , cant find u anywhr . So finally i was super happy that mones were working on Indian girl as well till i came to knowe today that she is not born and bought up here , she is from YEMEN and just moved here few months back . However im not chasing her anymore as she turned out to be married !! And she told me "i olwyz tell this to anyone i meet or as soon as any guy approach me , but i dunno why i didnt wanted to tell you" .

PS :- i looked her on fb and then came to know abt her marriage but i didnt tell her that i knew and later on she asked me to add on fb and then i asked her that are you married then she told me the above thing .

Anywz i guess EFTZ has a sexual tension in it as per me . I spray one before entering the party and one right above it 2-3 hrs later , and with 2nd spray our dance became very intimate , and she became quiet touchy . Still no mones effect on Indian chick Dash1

Hunting continues , wanna go 3 spray , but olwyz end up using two only !!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 11:20 AM by crazy_rishi.)
01-31-2017 11:18 AM

Share This Thread