Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wedding
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

wedding
03-21-2013 12:36 AM

Ok gents. i know i haven't been on here but life has been kicking my butt. But within the next 3-4 months i have 2 weddings and several social occasion coming up but forget the social occasions i want to focus on the wedding. am one of the groomsmen for one and just attending one. now which mones do you gents recommend, cause i hear girls are in heat more during weddings. another thing is one of the weddings am attending is going to be overseas in the uk so my uk gents if you guys can recommend pheromones for uk girls something like sexual and just a all aound cool guy and want to be around. read some of the threads but want to know if there are specific mixes to use for weddings and such.
03-21-2013 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Buzzy78
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
474 thanks in 229 posts

RE: wedding
03-21-2013 2:07 AM

Hey static3600,

Well tbh i don't think there are any specific wedding pheromones. You just kind of wear the pheromones that give the effect you want.. I also don't think the country people are from will change much, it's said race does make a difference.

If you want to talk more/get more interactions => go with social
If it's romance/bonding => go high androstadienone product like cohesion or pure androstadienone
If it's sexual interaction => go with a sexual product
If it's respect => go with a product that has this build into it

What products do you have available in your arsenal? Tell us something about yourself (age/race/musccles/thin/outgoing/shy/...) If you want tailored advice, you have to give us the variables..

I'd say just create a mix with the components you want the effects from or look at reviews/journals to see what mixes have worked in the past for other users.

You can also go for a 2 stage rocket.. let me explain:

Since it's a wedding, people will not be drunk from the get go.. probably there will be reception/wedding/dinner/party etc So the first few hours you won't be needing the heavy sexual stuff since girls aint gonna fuck your brains out during the reception/actual wedding or dinner.

So during the more boring stuff: wear stage 1
Social/respect combo

During the fun stuff (party): add stage 2
Social/sexual

Do watch out so you don't OD Big Grin

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
03-21-2013 2:07 AM
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

03-21-2013 1:00 PM

thanks for the advice. am 23 black male over average body size to a bit athletic. am sort of a mix of shy/outgoing but mostly tend to be shy around people am not all that familiar with. what i got now is Glace and Alpha Maschio, i got p83 but thats about to run out
03-21-2013 1:00 PM
Buzzy78
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
474 thanks in 229 posts

Yesterday 12:55 AM

Hey static3600,

With glace you got a great social and Alpha Maschio is more of a sexual product. They are both from the same supplier, so they should complement each other nicely! The advantage is that you know the products already and should know what your sweetspot is.

As3 used both product early on in his journal.. Also if your in the market for something new, i think it would be best to check out As3's thread since you are both black males and therefore his finding will be more suited for you i think. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

I you only want to use what you have, i'd say go with glace x3 and AM x1 in the beginning of the event. Then add another spray of AM when the party starts. You can refresh glace when needed. (after about 4 hours i'd say)

Maybe throwing a respect product into the mix would compliment it.. any other members have thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Buzzy

My bag of goodies:
Hax: Wingman black label, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
Yesterday 12:55 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 52 posts

Yesterday 8:57 AM

I think your suggestions sound great. Definitely delay on the sexual since weddings are such long events.
Yesterday 8:57 AM

static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

Yesterday 1:14 PM

(Yesterday 12:55 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Hey static3600,

With glace you got a great social and Alpha Maschio is more of a sexual product. They are both from the same supplier, so they should complement each other nicely! The advantage is that you know the products already and should know what your sweetspot is.

As3 used both product early on in his journal.. Also if your in the market for something new, i think it would be best to check out As3's thread since you are both black males and therefore his finding will be more suited for you i think. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

I you only want to use what you have, i'd say go with glace x3 and AM x1 in the beginning of the event. Then add another spray of AM when the party starts. You can refresh glace when needed. (after about 4 hours i'd say)

Maybe throwing a respect product into the mix would compliment it.. any other members have thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Buzzy

Yea i have actually be reading his thread over the past couple of days, we have sort of the same situation before pheromones but i never thought to use glace like he did. am african also so i might have to follow in hsi footsteps to get some kind of result, was always afraid of ODing so i never use more than 2 sprays of glace

(Yesterday 8:57 AM)veramis Wrote:  I think your suggestions sound great. Definitely delay on the sexual since weddings are such long events.

yea i will hold off on the alpha till night and parties and such. Also do you guys know the regulations on carrying pheromones and such, am sure you guys know the size of glace and alpha, is that ok to not raise any flags at the terminal?
Yesterday 1:14 PM
Buzzy78
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
474 thanks in 229 posts

Yesterday 7:20 PM

Quote:Also do you guys know the regulations on carrying pheromones and such, am sure you guys know the size of glace and alpha, is that ok to not raise any flags at the terminal?

Well i'm not sure.. but i suspect that they fall under the hormone laws. I guess alot depends on the guy checking your bags. There a thread about it:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Airports-And-Pheromones

Cheers,

Buzzy

My bag of goodies:
Yesterday 7:20 PM

Share This Thread