Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

turn up the heat ?
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: turn up the heat ?
07-17-2019 4:53 AM

(04-02-2019 10:35 AM)Merovingian Wrote:  I definitely need to test them more before I can figure out a difference, if there is any at all. I've tested the version A three times and the version B only once, all solo tests about a month ago. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't cooperating at the time (very cold and windy where I am) and there was limited exposure on some of those days so I really can't get a good idea if the product works very well. The only problem I have so far is when the product arrived one of the bottles was busted and had leaked all over the box it came in. I've ordered from several other vendors (PheromoneXS, Apex, AromaFero, Alpha Dream) and this was not a problem for any of them.

any updates on Turn Up The Heat? Has anyone else done some testing?
07-17-2019 4:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2019 11:36 AM

So I think Androtics essentially confirms P75 to be one of the ingredients in Turn Up The Heat. Not sure if anyone knew this yet. On their website, for their "Attraction Pack" they offer P75 as an added bonus and they say this little blurb:

Quote:The infamous Molecule P75 in Stealth Unfragranced. While physicists call the Higgs Boson the so-called "god molecule", pheromone lovers call P75 the same thing. Who's right? Now you can find out for yourself! (click the name and read some of the feedback we've received -- it'll wow you!) It's also one of the molecules that makes Turn Up The Heat work as well as it does. Not yet for sale. Soon to be introduced for $39 to $49.

I wish they would make P75 available by itself but if it's in Turn Up The Heat then great. I still haven't given Turn Up The Heat a good enough testing yet as I've been testing other mones.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019 11:37 AM by Merovingian.)
07-23-2019 11:36 AM
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-16-2019 5:49 PM

I will buy new version of Turn Up The Heat soon; have not tried new version. I have bought original Turn Up The Heat 2 times and i have gotten majority of my lays on Turn Up The Heat. Solid and truly turns women on. Its probably best used for turning date into sex. Never found anything else so potent. Another mone that had similar affects but not to the same degree is BW...

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Test level 18% BF

Best Results
OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
BW
Corporativo
APi
Holy Grail
CORE
TKO
M3X

Currently testing
Nude, Imprint

No effects
X22, AM, Glace, Titan, WAGG, orbital, True Alpha, Xist, flirt, Bliss, Taboo

Inconsistent
AV, Edge
12-16-2019 5:49 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-16-2019 11:36 PM

(12-16-2019 5:49 PM)Defguy Wrote:  I will buy new version of Turn Up The Heat soon; have not tried new version. I have bought original Turn Up The Heat 2 times and i have gotten majority of my lays on Turn Up The Heat. Solid and truly turns women on. Its probably best used for turning date into sex. Never found anything else so potent. Another mone that had similar affects but not to the same degree is BW...

And what was the dosage did you use on the majority of your lays, Guy?

Good luck on your purchase! Pleasantry

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-16-2019 11:36 PM
Deashar
Reformed Absolutist

Rep Post

06-07-2020 9:19 AM

(12-16-2019 11:36 PM)MMM Wrote:  And what was the dosage did you use on the majority of your lays, Guy?

Good luck on your purchase! Pleasantry

In my particular case, 2 sprays to the neck and chest would yield me incredible resultas like Defguy said. First date though I would avoid it since might come on too strong for a stranger/new mark.

Once comfortable with that person, usually 1 spray would do the trick.

Has anybody had success in buying from these guys lately? Or contact them with a proper answer?

>Deashar's Codex<

Currently in use: IS/A314/TUTH-A/TUTH-BDT/Gentleman-A/Gentleman-B/Calm
Depleted: IO/IH/Mol.C
Got rid of: Ammo
06-07-2020 9:19 AM

Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2020 8:53 PM

(06-07-2020 9:19 AM)Deashar Wrote:  In my particular case, 2 sprays to the neck and chest would yield me incredible resultas like Defguy said. First date though I would avoid it since might come on too strong for a stranger/new mark.

Once comfortable with that person, usually 1 spray would do the trick.

Has anybody had success in buying from these guys lately? Or contact them with a proper answer?

99% of the time I buy, I get my product within a week or less..
There have been times where I ordered and my tracking never updated and it took a few weeks.. and this is after it was already on its way..
(07-23-2019 11:36 AM)Merovingian Wrote:  So I think Androtics essentially confirms P75 to be one of the ingredients in Turn Up The Heat. Not sure if anyone knew this yet. On their website, for their "Attraction Pack" they offer P75 as an added bonus and they say this little blurb:

I wish they would make P75 available by itself but if it's in Turn Up The Heat then great. I still haven't given Turn Up The Heat a good enough testing yet as I've been testing other mones.

They have P75. I believe pheromonXS also has the alternative for it..

If it was always in Turn up the heat then it was in a small dose, probably nanograms.. because turn up the heat in the old store was advertised as 2.5mcg per spray.. but also it said it contained 2.5mcg Androstenone per spray.. so we know that the ‘steering molecules’ must have been in like nanogram range..
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2020 8:55 PM by Jdub.)
06-29-2020 8:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn Up the Heat Alternative Johss 13 4,578 09-21-2018 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sexy Beast