Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

turn up the heat ?
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: turn up the heat ?
06-28-2016 8:04 PM

(06-28-2016 6:06 AM)Toad in the Hole Wrote:  I don't know about it making you down in the dumps but when I first started using it I would get this strange sense of fear/dread while trying to sleep, a bit like the horrible exam nerves I get. Stopped after a few weeks of using it 2 or 3 times a week.

Yep!!! Exactly - that happened too. Anxiety as I was falling to sleep - like all sorts of untended things. Oddly I didn't experience it solo with nNPA. Only after I added the Turn Up The Heat.

I've had a similar anxiety however with various random mixes. I've also had a strychnine like reaction (for lack of a better term) where I feel a bit wigged out, sort of teeth grindy, and tense energy. I've also hand burnout from multi-day use as well as what I think is some sort of conversion burnout from mones that will set in from 4 to 8 hours after use (similar to a caffeine crash). I've never been great a documenting these effects. When they do happen I tend to shelve the mone for months...

So my question to you Toad is: are you talking about Turn Up The Heat or nNPA or both in combo?
06-28-2016 8:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-30-2016 11:52 AM

Just Turn Up The Heat solo, I should also add that it was the first pheromone I tried (sort of) so that might have amplified self effects?
06-30-2016 11:52 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-16-2017 8:43 PM

Turn Up The Heat is $30 for a 30 mL bottle and they finally offer an unscented version. I'm so tempted to buy a couple of bottles at this price. Does it still work the same as it did 5 years ago?

Shit, they have TAC oil too now. I wish they had that last time I ordered from them.
01-16-2017 8:43 PM
busybuddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2018 7:11 AM

I used Turn Up The Heat........

Ive been trying mones for last three months. totally new at this. I think Turn Up The Heat does not work...... cuz i've tried it and got no major hits. I hear its risky around kids. so dont wear it often since im in alot of settings where there are children of my friends.

however i used it totally alone with a 25yo one spray with two sprays of ammo; no impact..... the girl used to be turned on little bit without the mones.
03-01-2018 7:11 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-01-2018 9:32 AM

It's possible that the Turn Up The Heat combined with the two sprays of Ammo was an overdose. She might have been overwhelmed by the amount of androstenone in your phero signature. Especially if it is a lot different from what she's used to your sig being.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-01-2018 9:32 AM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2018 6:06 AM

(03-01-2018 7:11 AM)busybuddy1 Wrote:  I used Turn Up The Heat........

Ive been trying mones for last three months. totally new at this. I think Turn Up The Heat does not work...... cuz i've tried it and got no major hits. I hear its risky around kids. so dont wear it often since im in alot of settings where there are children of my friends.

however i used it totally alone with a 25yo one spray with two sprays of ammo; no impact..... the girl used to be turned on little bit without the mones.

What I would do is drop the Turn Up The Heat and try the Ammo solo and see where it goes. Then later on if things are going well then add the Turn Up The Heat when she is more comfortable.

I had to learn the hard way to start with something like Turn Up The Heat and add thins in stages to really get the best effects.
03-04-2018 6:06 AM
Fero Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2018 2:52 PM

Turn Up The Heat.

Last week I did 3 sprays of Turn Up The Heat an hour before meeting with some friends for dinner at a restaurant that I'm a regular.

There was 6 of us at the table and our waitress was very attentive and provided excellent service to all of us.

However, she paid EXTRA attention to me even though I overheard her mention that she had a boyfriend.

She MADE time to chat with me especially when it was time we all were leaving.
She thanked us all for coming etc.
Then started chatting with me ONLY...I practically couldn't leave untill I said to one of my friends hey wait I'm leaving too!

I understand that it's a waitress job to be attentive and provide good service but when there's 6 of us, male and female group, and she only chats with me...

That's a blatant sign that the pheromone is working.

I can't say if she was turned on or not, as she didn't find any excuses to touch me, but she just wouldn't stop talking to me...

Which is funny because Turn Up The Heat is suppose cause sexual attraction not get them to give you attention right?
11-04-2018 2:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-04-2018 3:12 PM

(11-04-2018 2:52 PM)Fero Dog Wrote:  Turn Up The Heat.

Which is funny because Turn Up The Heat is suppose cause sexual attraction not get them to give you attention right?

Ahhh... but maybe that’s why she gave you attention.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-04-2018 3:12 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-04-2018 3:14 PM

(11-04-2018 3:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ahhh... but maybe that’s why she gave you attention.

Yep! And where did you get your Turn Up The Heat from? Focus

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-04-2018 3:14 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-04-2018 3:23 PM

(11-04-2018 2:52 PM)Fero Dog Wrote:  Which is funny because Turn Up The Heat is suppose cause sexual attraction not get them to give you attention right?

So just to be clear, she only talked to you..........she didn't rip her clothes off, and start making out with you in front of the other patrons..........correct?Whistle3

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-04-2018 3:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn Up the Heat Alternative Johss 13 4,564 09-21-2018 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sexy Beast